Why is my xbox logo still on when I turned my xbox off it's still running but I turned it...
Discus and support Why is my xbox logo still on when I turned my xbox off it's still running but I turned it... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I don't understand why my logo was on even tho I turned it off 461f5bfd-9384-443d-94d1-2535360ca4d1 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by cody anderson1, Feb 3, 2024.
Thema:
Why is my xbox logo still on when I turned my xbox off it's still running but I turned it...
Loading...
-
Why is my xbox logo still on when I turned my xbox off it's still running but I turned it... - Similar Threads - Why logo still
-
Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...
in XboX InsidersHey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments] -
Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?
in XboX InsidersWhy am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments] -
Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?
in XboX InsidersWhy is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only... -
Why is the NextGen survey so long?!
in XboX InsidersWhy is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be... -
Why does my 4g logo cut put when I try to play
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy does my 4g logo cut put when I try to play: Why does my 4G logo cut out when I try to play cloud gaming a866d8d0-30e6-4e06-a620-491bbb9c1cd5 -
Why does my device show a black screen with the Xbox logo, then a white screen that doesn’t...
in XBoX AccessibilityWhy does my device show a black screen with the Xbox logo, then a white screen that doesn’t...: i am using a school laptop i cant sign up does not give me a error message 71acc3f6-f35e-4cc3-9962-8e782c209792 -
Why originally did the bedrock edition logo have a more cleaner design while the Java...
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy originally did the bedrock edition logo have a more cleaner design while the Java...: So before 1.20 came out (which was the time that java edition got the new design) i always wondered why they used a more cleaner design for the bedrock edition version of Minecraft while keeping... -
Why am I getting a hazard logo on my game? And how do I get rid of it? (The game isn’t working)
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy am I getting a hazard logo on my game? And how do I get rid of it? (The game isn’t working): In the bottom right corner of my game, when sitting on the home screen there is a hazard logo in the bottom right corner. When I load up the game, the game does not work. I’m not sure how to fix... -
Why is there aren't any option to diminish brightness or turn off the Xbox logo's light...
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy is there aren't any option to diminish brightness or turn off the Xbox logo's light...: Hello, Why in 2023, there isn't any options yet on PC, to configure the logo's light brightness of a Xbox standard controller with the "Xbox Accessories" app from the Microsoft Store, unlike on...