Why is my xbox live blocked

Discus and support Why is my xbox live blocked in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I played fortnite this day and in the afternoon i logged me in on xbox live and then stands there that my xbox live abo is blocked but i don't... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by slyprsm, Jul 11, 2018.

1. slyprsm
    slyprsm Guest

Hello,

I played fortnite this day and in the afternoon i logged me in on xbox live and then stands there that my xbox live abo is blocked but i don't know why my acc. is blocked!!!!!

so maybe the support can tell me what is wrong with them because that is not funny to block my xb live abo, because i do not make wrong things

:)

slyprsm, Jul 11, 2018
  2. Gaab54
    Gaab54 Guest
    Why is my console blocked from xbox live

Why is my console blocked from xbox live?

Gaab54, Jul 11, 2018
  3. Weedy1968
    Weedy1968 Guest
    Forza4

Locked Privilege:This is blocked per your XBOX LIVE parental control setting. My setting is off why can't i join a club i'm 45 years old?

Weedy1968, Jul 11, 2018
  4. slyprsm
    slyprsm Guest

or can somone help me how my xbox live can be availble today

slyprsm, Jul 11, 2018
  5. slyprsm Win User

or can somone help me how my xbox live can be availble today
  6. NoahMiller Win User

Error code 8015D02E?

I know that it is blocked, my email account for the live account is also blocked. Thats why i need to know how to unblock the live account because i cant reset the password because i dont have access to my email account.
  7. McAwesomeZ Win User

What did i do???

Let me rephrase of me being "ban". My problem is that im being block on communication on Xbox live. And i would like to know why,so i check my email address and i do not see anything from Microsoft and even check on Xbox enforcement just like the picture
    i posted. So i would kindly like to why im being block for and how long.
  8. bowski477 Win User

Why is my console blocked from xbox live

If you have received a console ban these cannot be case reviewed by enforcement. You can view more about device bans at enforcement.xbox.com.
  9. RazorwavePro Win User

My xbox live account has bin blocked from xbox live how do i sort this iv got

If it's saying it has been blocked from Xbox Live services you will likely need to wait for it to be lifted. You can find more information regarding why it's been blocked at https://enforcement.xbox.com/
Thema:

1. Why is my xbox live blocked - Similar Threads - Why live blocked

2. Why is Xbox Live network not working?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Xbox Live network not working?: I have been playing the Witcher 2 lately and when I try to connect the emulator to the internet it gives me a connection error even though my Xbox is connected to the internet. Is there a fix for...
  3. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  4. Why can I use Xbox Live on some games but not all?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can I use Xbox Live on some games but not all?: I have subscribed to an Xbox gamepass ultimate family plan and its worked for years up until recently when only one account can’t access online gameplay like the other accounts. That account can...
  5. Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?: When I try to play my Xbox 360 games on my new Xbox series S I can’t! A message pops up saying “Can’t connect to Xbox Live. Select Test Connection to troubleshoot your connection. For more info,...
  6. Why can't I connect to Xbox Live while in a game on my Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I connect to Xbox Live while in a game on my Xbox 360?: Whenever I am in a game on my Xbox 360, my account disconnects from Xbox Live, and won't let me log back in. Whenever I go back to the dashboard, everything is fine and my account logs back into...
  7. Why can’t I connect to Xbox Live while playing Black Ops 1?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox Live while playing Black Ops 1?: I just downloaded Black Ops 1 and whenever I go to the main menu, it automatically signs me out and when I go to sign back in, it says that I can’t connect to Xbox Live. I checked my consoles...
  8. Why wont my games sign into my xbox live account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont my games sign into my xbox live account.: I cant launch games like fortnite or the finals. They are saying that they are unable to sign into my xbox live account. I have tried everything from reinstalling the game, deleting my account,...
  9. Why I cannot play coop multiplayer in dying light Xbox live is shutdown its still saying...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I cannot play coop multiplayer in dying light Xbox live is shutdown its still saying...: Why I cannot play coop multiplayer in dying light Xbox live is shutdown its still saying you cannot play Xbox multiplayer you need Xbox live gold is required. Can someone answer my question?...
  10. Why when I try to login to Xbox live I get internet failed ,xbox live blocked ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why when I try to login to Xbox live I get internet failed ,xbox live blocked ?: Why when I try to login to Xbox live I get internet failed ,xbox live blocked ? 030f0495-aaa8-4b7f-a1b7-76b0a2f98666

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox live blocked

2. why is xbox live blocked on my pc