Why is my xbox live account suspended?

Discus and support Why is my xbox live account suspended? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have received an 8 day account suspension and I have no idea why. I have tried appealing and contacting customer service and no one can give me an... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by FFC Hooligan, Nov 6, 2022.

1. FFC Hooligan
    FFC Hooligan Guest

I have received an 8 day account suspension and I have no idea why. I have tried appealing and contacting customer service and no one can give me an explanation as to why my account has been suspended. I pay for a monthly subscription and expect a customer service representative to be able to answer my questions. WHY IS MY ACCOUNT ON SUSPENSION???

:)

FFC Hooligan, Nov 6, 2022
  2. K9 x SampLe Win User

Why am I Banned?

My xbox live gamer tag is EBK VinyL. I need to know why my account has been suspended from Xbox live.
  3. TheStigGN Win User

suspended account

4. Picasso3956 Win User

Appeal an xbox live suspension

5. SepiaMX Win User

This message is to notify you that your Xbox Live account has been subject to enforcement action due to a violation of the Microsoft Services Agreement.

6. xbox360italy Win User

why was my Account banned

Hello,

For more information about account suspensions and console bans, please visit our Xbox Forums - My
    LIVE account was suspended
    . Members of the Xbox LIVE Enforcement Team monitor this forum and can tell you why your account or console was suspended.
Thema:

1. Why is my xbox live account suspended? - Similar Threads - Why live account

2. Why wont my games sign into my xbox live account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont my games sign into my xbox live account.: I cant launch games like fortnite or the finals. They are saying that they are unable to sign into my xbox live account. I have tried everything from reinstalling the game, deleting my account,...
  3. Why am i getting an unexpected error logging in to xbox live account on fortnite.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am i getting an unexpected error logging in to xbox live account on fortnite.: When i load up Fortnite it says that an unexpected error has occured when logging in with my xbox live account. I’ve tried restarting the console, deleting the game and reinstalling, deleting my...
  4. Why do I always get status code: 80154016 when I try to sign in to my Xbox Live account on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I always get status code: 80154016 when I try to sign in to my Xbox Live account on...: I am aware of the fact that Status code: 80154016 means that you may be trying to change the microsoft account associated with the xbox live account, but I’m simply trying to sign in and it...
  5. Why can't I unlink my Xbox Live account from my EA account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I unlink my Xbox Live account from my EA account?: I play on PC and my brother plays on XBOX, but he has linked his XBOX account to my EA account. Apex Legends is planning to enable cross progression, which would merge our accounts into one and...
  6. I can’t sigh into my Xbox live account or create a new one, why does Xbox have so many issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t sigh into my Xbox live account or create a new one, why does Xbox have so many issues: I can’t sigh into my Xbox live account and I can’t sigh into my account period, kinda annoying!!!!! 5d16ca68-602a-4116-b587-f8dd7e4d58bc
  7. Why am Is my Black ops 3 telling me I was not allowed to play Xbox live that my account was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am Is my Black ops 3 telling me I was not allowed to play Xbox live that my account was...: Last night me and my fiance were playing perfectly fine him on his account me on mine today we got the game on and it tells me error this account cannot play on Xbox live how come I don't have a...
  8. Why won't Xbox Live let me log in to my account when I press the 'Log In' button?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't Xbox Live let me log in to my account when I press the 'Log In' button?: Hi! I'm trying to change my Minecraft username (bedrock), so I looked it up and saw that I needed to do it via Xbox. Well, I go to the website and press the sign-in button at the top, sign into my...
  9. why I can't create a new xbox live account on my xbox 360.

in XBoX Accessibility
    why I can't create a new xbox live account on my xbox 360.: Hi! My name is Razvan and I have an issue with my xbox 360 slim. My mom bought an used xbox 360 s and I try to join xbox live, but when I press the "sign up" button, it does nothing(it doesn't...
  10. Why isn't my xbox live ultimate game pass registering on my account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't my xbox live ultimate game pass registering on my account?: I upgraded to xbox live ultimate and the money was deducted from my account, but I don't see that the game pass has activated on my account. What do I do? 8fc0fbcf-bfee-4023-9454-3409b8900ecc