Why is my Xbox live account permanently banned?

Discus and support Why is my Xbox live account permanently banned? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My Xbox account that I have had since the days of Xbox 360 has been permanently banned on the accusation of cheating. I have never cheated in any way... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CalvinJacobs1, Mar 14, 2023.

1. Why is my Xbox live account permanently banned?

My Xbox account that I have had since the days of Xbox 360 has been permanently banned on the accusation of cheating. I have never cheated in any way during my time playing on Xbox. This ban was a mistake and I need Microsoft to please take the time to review my account to see that I have not cheated in any way. I have submitted an appeal through the Enforcement History page, but they denied it and did not provide me with any additional evidence and there is no other option to plead my case. I just need to get in contact with someone at Microsoft to help me resolve this issue as I have spent thousands of hours and hundreds of dollars on this account and I do not want to lose it over something I didn't do. Can I please have a real person and not an automated system review my case.

This is the email that the Xbox Safety Team sent me after rejecting my appeal.

Hello Valued Xbox Customer,

Thank you for utilizing our Case Review appeals system to learn more about this account’s suspension.

This account was suspended for engaging in the manipulation of Xbox services. This activity can include, but is not limited to:

• Using unauthorized software to make changes to your account, game saves, or interact with Xbox services in an unauthorized way
    • Unlocking achievements, prestige level, in-game ranks, or other content the account did not earn
    • Manipulating the followers or other data related to friends and followers through unauthorized software or unauthorized interactions with Xbox services
    • Manipulation of game clips and screenshots through unauthorized software or unauthorized interactions with Xbox services
    • Interfering with or manipulating the network traffic of your devices or the devices of others
    Cheating and/or tampering with accounts and devices disrupts the game for other players and diminishes their hard work and dedication. Xbox Live should be fun and safe for everyone. To ensure that players continue to have a positive experience, we cannot allow these kinds of violations on the service.

For more information on why we care about Cheating, please refer to our Stay Safe page on the topic! (http://enforcement.xbox.com/home/staysafe#topic2).

To learn about the length of your current suspension, please visit our website (https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US).

Going forward, please keep in mind that especially bad or repeated violations of Microsoft’s Community Standards for Xbox may lead to additional action, including permanent account suspensions or device bans.

Thank you,
    The Xbox Safety Team

Please can someone get back to me and help me get this situation figured out.

Thank You

:)

CalvinJacobs1, Mar 14, 2023
  2. eG x Thee Elf Win User

xbox one banned without explanation

WarmedMoss13,

If you received a console ban and are unsure as to why you will need to post on the 13 - Xbox One Account & Console Enforcement Actions forums but all Xbox Live device bans are permanent.
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Permanently banned console and account

An Xbox Live device ban permanently blocks an Xbox console or device from accessing the Xbox Live service. The device ban is applied to the Xbox console or device, not to a specific Xbox profile (account). This means that no one can use the console or device to connect to Xbox live.

An Xbox Live device ban is different from a temporary or permanent account suspension, which prevents a profile from signing in to or using certain features of the Xbox Live service. For more info about a temporary or permanent account suspensions.
  4. Swankee Mermaid Win User

Xbox Live Enforcement Team

I've been banned for a week on my Xbox live account "" and I'm completely unsure why. I have also been banned on communication permanently howeve recently I've only been talking to my brother and my two friends. I've been an active Xbox live
    member since 2007 and this was a recent account. Can you please E-Mail me as soon as possible.
  5. Evan Pressley Win User

I’ve been permanently banned for something I didn’t do!

hello, my xbox account has been permanently banned from xbox live nor can I login to the account, Ive been suspended before but it has been months and I checked enforcement history and its doesnt show why ive been permanently banned, ive done nothing to break the rules to get banned and Id really love to have my account back, ive been a loyal customer and ive spent hundreds of dollars and had the account for a few years, its really annoying that ive been banned permanently for no reason and I lost everything and many friends that I had for years, so can someone please unban my account and give me back everything, my gamertag is Ehlmz.
  6. LuanGonçalves2 Win User

Wrongfully Banned account on new xbox series s

I was permanently banned from xbox live, accused of stealing an account that is mine, that is, they banned my account for stealing another account of mine, and they are not solving anything, I need help
Thema:

Why is my Xbox live account permanently banned?

1. Why is my Xbox live account permanently banned? - Similar Threads - Why live account

2. Why wont my games sign into my xbox live account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont my games sign into my xbox live account.: I cant launch games like fortnite or the finals. They are saying that they are unable to sign into my xbox live account. I have tried everything from reinstalling the game, deleting my account,...
  3. Why am i getting an unexpected error logging in to xbox live account on fortnite.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am i getting an unexpected error logging in to xbox live account on fortnite.: When i load up Fortnite it says that an unexpected error has occured when logging in with my xbox live account. I’ve tried restarting the console, deleting the game and reinstalling, deleting my...
  4. Why do I always get status code: 80154016 when I try to sign in to my Xbox Live account on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I always get status code: 80154016 when I try to sign in to my Xbox Live account on...: I am aware of the fact that Status code: 80154016 means that you may be trying to change the microsoft account associated with the xbox live account, but I’m simply trying to sign in and it...
  5. Why can't I unlink my Xbox Live account from my EA account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I unlink my Xbox Live account from my EA account?: I play on PC and my brother plays on XBOX, but he has linked his XBOX account to my EA account. Apex Legends is planning to enable cross progression, which would merge our accounts into one and...
  6. I can’t sigh into my Xbox live account or create a new one, why does Xbox have so many issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t sigh into my Xbox live account or create a new one, why does Xbox have so many issues: I can’t sigh into my Xbox live account and I can’t sigh into my account period, kinda annoying!!!!! 5d16ca68-602a-4116-b587-f8dd7e4d58bc
  7. Why am Is my Black ops 3 telling me I was not allowed to play Xbox live that my account was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am Is my Black ops 3 telling me I was not allowed to play Xbox live that my account was...: Last night me and my fiance were playing perfectly fine him on his account me on mine today we got the game on and it tells me error this account cannot play on Xbox live how come I don't have a...
  8. Why won't Xbox Live let me log in to my account when I press the 'Log In' button?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't Xbox Live let me log in to my account when I press the 'Log In' button?: Hi! I'm trying to change my Minecraft username (bedrock), so I looked it up and saw that I needed to do it via Xbox. Well, I go to the website and press the sign-in button at the top, sign into my...
  9. why I can't create a new xbox live account on my xbox 360.

in XBoX Accessibility
    why I can't create a new xbox live account on my xbox 360.: Hi! My name is Razvan and I have an issue with my xbox 360 slim. My mom bought an used xbox 360 s and I try to join xbox live, but when I press the "sign up" button, it does nothing(it doesn't...
  10. Why isn't my xbox live ultimate game pass registering on my account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't my xbox live ultimate game pass registering on my account?: I upgraded to xbox live ultimate and the money was deducted from my account, but I don't see that the game pass has activated on my account. What do I do? 8fc0fbcf-bfee-4023-9454-3409b8900ecc