why is my xbox ellite controller not turning on

Discus and support why is my xbox ellite controller not turning on in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my Xbox elite controller was working fine. I play on pc, I was playing and out of nowhere my controller didn't respond. I turn it off and now it the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Miguel Ochoa1, Aug 31, 2023.

  1. why is my xbox ellite controller not turning on


    my Xbox elite controller was working fine. I play on pc, I was playing and out of nowhere my controller didn't respond. I turn it off and now it the light of the controller doesn't turn on but some buttons work when I press them. if i plug it into the charger it vibrates but light wont turn on and some buttons would response with the lite off.

    :)
     
    Miguel Ochoa1, Aug 31, 2023
    #1
  2. Glenn Rue Win User

    why is my xbox ellite controller not turning on

    Hello!



    We haven't heard from you in the last 72 hours, so we will be considering your issue resolved. Moving forward, we will not be monitoring this thread so if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking the link below. Or click on the Ask a question option as shown in the photo.



    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/newthread?threadtype=Questions&cancelurl=%2Fen-us%2F


    [​IMG]




    Thank you for understanding.



    Respectfully,



    Glenn
  3. Glenn Rue Win User

    why is my xbox ellite controller not turning on

    Hello, Miguel.



    Thanks for reaching out to our Microsoft Community Forum and please accept our warmest regards and sincerest hope that all is well.



    We understand that your Xbox Elite controller suddenly stopped working correctly with your Windows PC.

    This issue may have been caused by settings in Windows that need to be changed. Or it may also be a problem with the controller itself. So, let us work together as a team to get to the bottom of this. So, here are some troubleshooting steps you can try:



    1) Make sure the controller is fully charged. Connect it to a power source using the USB cable that came with the controller and let it charge for a few hours.



    2) Try resetting the controller. On the back of the controller, there is a small pinhole button. Use a paperclip or a similar object to press and hold this button for a few seconds until the controller vibrates.



    3) Check if the controller is properly connected to your PC. Make sure the controller is paired with your PC via Bluetooth or connected via USB cable.



    4) If none of the steps above work, try updating the controller's firmware. You can do this by connecting the controller to your PC and using the Xbox Accessories app to check for updates.



    If none of the steps above resolve this issue, it's possible that there may be a hardware issue with the controller. In that case, you may need to contact Xbox support for further assistance. Refer to link below.

    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us



    Feel free to reply to this thread if you need further clarification.



    Sincerely,





    Forum Moderator

    Microsoft Community
  4. JosemberG N Win User

    Elite Controller

    eu fiquei mais hypado com a nova versao do controle ellite v2. está muito lindo...

    [Mod Translation - I got more circuitchiqueof with the new version of the Ellite v2 control. is very beautiful... ]
  5. JosemberG N Win User

    Elite Controller

    depois que vc se acostuma jogar com controle ellite vc nao quer jogar com outro controle kkkkkkkk

    [Mod Translation - After you get used to play with ellite control you do not want to play with another control KKKKKKKK ]
  6. OK Fowl Win User

    ellite controlers

    Give feedback, submit suggestions, ideas & request & Vote for BC Game Titles here: https://xbox.uservoice.com/
Thema:

why is my xbox ellite controller not turning on

Loading...
  1. why is my xbox ellite controller not turning on - Similar Threads - why ellite controller

  2. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  3. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  4. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  5. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  6. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  7. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  8. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  9. Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs

    in XboX Insiders
    Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs: Look at the handheld market right now. On one side, you have $600–$900+ handheld PCs (ROG Ally, Legion Go, Steam Deck OLED) running desktop OS bloat, requiring constant setting tweaks, and...
  10. Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?: Last two updates the play history don’t work for me ? submitted by /u/Masio666 [link] [comments]