Why is my Xbox controller not turning on I put In 8 different sets of fresh batteries used...

Discus and support Why is my Xbox controller not turning on I put In 8 different sets of fresh batteries used... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve basically summed it up and I don’t have the money to buy a new controller and I really need help 11c25ac0-f774-40a9-bc2b-20b62fad1283 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Beckett Doll, Nov 5, 2022.

1. Beckett Doll
    Beckett Doll Guest

Why is my Xbox controller not turning on I put In 8 different sets of fresh batteries used...

I’ve basically summed it up and I don’t have the money to buy a new controller and I really need help

:)

Beckett Doll, Nov 5, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Why is my Xbox controller not turning on I put In 8 different sets of fresh batteries used a rechargeable and nothing is working please help

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Beckett, have you tested new battery and the controller won't turn on, or does it turn on and the Xbox button flashes with a white light?

I don't know if you've tried a test with the USB cable connected directly to your console or PC, but if you haven't tried it yet, remove the batteries from your controller and connect the controller directly to your PC or Xbox.
  3. PhillFails Win User

Controller works when no batteries in but when connected wirelessly gives up?

Basically, I'll turn on the Xbox, the controller will work for a few moments, then the console stays on, and the controller just dies this works on any of my controllers. If i remove the batteries of the controller and plug it in via a micro usb cable then
    fully turn off the console then turn it back on, the controller will stay synced and working. If i put the batteries in and use wireless it will work for a few minutes then the controller stays on, fully synced but the controller doesn't work...

The batteries are 4 different sets, 2 cheap ones, 1 Duracell and 1 set of rechargeable ones that work perfectly on my pc.

All 3 normal batteries are brand new, but this is the same on both controllers.

The wireless keeps disconnecting me now as well.

If connected to the wireless i can use the app to control the Xbox perfectly
  4. ToNgAn SoU1JaHz Win User

Controller won't connect to my elite

I forgot to add that now it can't connect at all. Charge and play kit turns the system on sometimes but doesn't sync the controller.. My Xbox won't find any controller and I will not buy another 1 when I tried with 6 different controllers with both rechargeable
    batteries and fresh AA batteries
  5. DeadFall526 Win User

my xbox one powers up to black screen with no audio or controller function

Unplug everything, document every cord on a bed or something, remove the batteries from the controller. Now start with plugging the brick back in to the xbox, then put the HDMI cord into the xbox, now plug said HDMI cord into input one, then plug brick into
    wall. Put fresh batteries into controller then turn on tv on set input and then turn on xbox with controller, hold down the X button for a few seconds. Try that. seems quaint I know but retracing steps can help troubleshoot a problem like this. If this doesnt
    work then .... hell if I know
  6. Saeleth Win User

XBox Controller from gamestop

From my experiences, random disconnects are usually due to low batteries in the controller. I would say try a fresh set and see if it makes a difference.
Thema:

1. Why is my Xbox controller not turning on I put In 8 different sets of fresh batteries used... - Similar Threads - Why controller turning

2. Why will my controller only turn on if it's plugged in?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why will my controller only turn on if it's plugged in?: I changed the batteries in my controller yesterday, and my controller is now fully charged. However, I can't turn the controller on unless it's plugged in; if I try to turn it on unplugged, the...
  3. Why Does My Controller Flash Every Time I Turn It On?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Does My Controller Flash Every Time I Turn It On?: Every time I restart my computer and get on it and turn on my controller (which is a elite series 2 and its plugged in) it just flashes, I also know that the usb works because I have used the same...
  4. Why does my controller have to turn off why I want to play on keyboard and mouse

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my controller have to turn off why I want to play on keyboard and mouse: Why does the controller have to have a timed shut off? Please make this an option! It’s really annoying when there are certain times I want to use the controller for a game or if I want to use...
  5. Why has my xbox controller randomly decided to not turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my xbox controller randomly decided to not turn on: My xbox controller is flashing and then it vibrated twice before turning off. I did not pay £400 just for 10 months later nonsense like this. Knew i shouldve gotten the ps3 on my 7th birthday...
  6. Why does my Xbox wired Controller Not Take any input after Turning on my Xbox with it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox wired Controller Not Take any input after Turning on my Xbox with it?: Hi, So Recently I tried Booting up my Xbox One, I picked up my Wired Controller, Pressed the Xbox button on the controller, Things worked Just fine, I tried Using the D-pad but No input was...
  7. Why will my xbox controller only flash 1 time then turn off without connecting to the xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why will my xbox controller only flash 1 time then turn off without connecting to the xbox...: Why will my xbox controller only flash 1 time then turn off without connecting to the xbox then I put the wire in and it connects for 3 seconds then disconnect I need help please and its not my...
  8. Why wont My powerA Wired controller wont turn on

in XBoX on Windows
    Why wont My powerA Wired controller wont turn on: It was on before i left the house for school and i come back to it not working but i tried using it on a different xbox and with a different cable but the circle indicator isnt even on...
  9. why is my xbox ellite controller not turning on

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my xbox ellite controller not turning on: my Xbox elite controller was working fine. I play on pc, I was playing and out of nowhere my controller didn't respond. I turn it off and now it the light of the controller doesn't turn on but...
  10. Why won’t my Xbox series 2 elite controller turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox series 2 elite controller turn on: My Xbox series 2 elite controller just stopped working today and idk what to do bb9108a5-2041-47e5-8bae-736472097920