Why is my Xbox continually saying that I do not have enough space for my Skyrim saved game?

Discus and support Why is my Xbox continually saying that I do not have enough space for my Skyrim saved game? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have tried many fixes but none have yet worked, I have even entered into my internal storage and cleared up almost 30%, I have tried everything I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BlueDiamond6, Nov 13, 2022.

1. BlueDiamond6
    BlueDiamond6 Guest

Why is my Xbox continually saying that I do not have enough space for my Skyrim saved game?

I have tried many fixes but none have yet worked, I have even entered into my internal storage and cleared up almost 30%, I have tried everything I have seen but nothing wants to work. It's just tells me the same thing everytime.

:)

BlueDiamond6, Nov 13, 2022
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

It could be, you have run out of cloud, save game storage space, he saves are very large, or reached the maximum number of slot the game allows.
  3. giorgos chatzimartis Win User

Why is my brand new series X showing error of not having enough space to save?

Yes your info is on point,i am talking about cloud saves and so does the error message, obviously the console has enough gb to save.....yet again Skyrim does have its 5.0gb reserved space AND another 3.9 gb saved data IN THE CONSOLE,,these show up when I'm at the manage game and addons area....and there still much hard drive left

I do have a lot of skyrim saves of course,you think theose many saves cause the error? Even with the 5gb reserved space and 3.9 game save data in the console?

But if so.... why didn't this error show up in my last xbox one that i just gave away? It had the same Skyrim saves AND a longer list of games played and saved AND just 200MB hard drive left ...yet no error ....
  4. levyjl1988 Win User

How do I back up my Xbox 360 saves to my computer (mac and pc)?

Plenty of space for game saves, LOL! You should see my 50GB + saves for Skyrim...
  5. vipersniper1984 Win User

Dragonborn problem

Do you have enough storage space for the DLC?

Is Skyrim a Digital Download or played from Game Disk?
  6. Skeeter Quill Win User

Skyrim update says I don't have enough storage space, but I do

Hey there.

My friend had the same issue. He had to uninstall the game and re-download it. Hopefully you have a digital licence...
Thema:

1. Why is my Xbox continually saying that I do not have enough space for my Skyrim saved game? - Similar Threads - Why continually saying

2. Why is my invite To game greyed out?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is my invite To game greyed out?: When I want to invite someone to my game in the game bar the invite to game button is greyed out and I can’t invite taken to my game I am playing on windows 11 by the way Oh and also I can’t see...
  3. Why does My Xbox series x continues to not connect to the internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does My Xbox series x continues to not connect to the internet?: When playing for some time once the console is turned off,and when you turn it on again to play the WiFi disconnects and will not connect whatever I do,I’ve had to completely reset the console in...
  4. Why is it whenever I move my joystick forward in a game my character continues moving even...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it whenever I move my joystick forward in a game my character continues moving even...: What happens is whenever I move my controller joystick forward to sprint in ac vallhalla and I let go of the stick it continues moving this is the same problem on the games UI and when moving...
  5. Why does the verification for Microsoft points continuously say I don’t have a mobile...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the verification for Microsoft points continuously say I don’t have a mobile...: I’ve been trying to redeem my Microsoft points for almost 6 months now with continuous problems. When I try to redeem the points and it goes through verification, it tells me there isn’t a number...
  6. I have continue my account and there is not coming lts go why? button

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have continue my account and there is not coming lts go why? button: Let's go is not coming after continue 42e4d134-5d1b-4428-9888-779976a2d498
  7. Why is my xbox series s controller continuously blinking off and on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox series s controller continuously blinking off and on?: My xbox series controller keep blinking off and on and I don’t know how to fix it. I’ve tried resyncing my controller to the xbox, restarting the xbox, and any other suggestion that was probably...
  8. Why do you continue to ruin Xbox?.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do you continue to ruin Xbox?.: You guys ruined Xbox by banning and suspending the wrong people. I will not be an Xbox guy for long after the denial of my appeal. You keep bullies that play victim that get honorable gamers...
  9. Why does my controller not allow me to continue to the Microsoft privacy policy

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my controller not allow me to continue to the Microsoft privacy policy: When trying to reenter into my Xbox one account I entered all of my Microsoft information on my counsel but once I was done entering the password my controller won’t allow me to press A to...
  10. Why with a paid subscription do I continue to see ads for other games and must reset my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why with a paid subscription do I continue to see ads for other games and must reset my...: Why, with a paid subscription, do I continue to see ads for other games and must reset my purchase AFTER I see the entire ad? Grrrrr.... This happens daily now. I don't want ads for other apps...