Why is my Xbox account suspension

Discus and support Why is my Xbox account suspension in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; when I didn't do anything wrong in shape or form 83936850-341e-4def-ad56-f36df8a9ac1f Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AlecAnstandig, Dec 3, 2022.

1. Why is my Xbox account suspension

when I didn't do anything wrong in shape or form

:)

AlecAnstandig, Dec 3, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. FoomBerry Win User

Banned Xbox 360

Have your friend post here to find out why his console was suspended:

09 - Xbox 360 Account Suspensions & Console Bans

Suspensions, to my knowledge, are not lifted early.
  4. killer122451 Win User

Suspended Account

Hello!
    the reason for its suspension on XBOX is due to the message, audio, image etc that you have sent (obvious if it was inflammatory or vulgar content)
    and if it is the first time that you do that, don't worry, it only lasts for 1 week, but in the same way if the other player behaved in an anti-sport way and you denounced it apart from the explicit image that you describe that the other player had
    then that account is already under review by XBOX

For more information about XBOX account suspensions, here is the link

xbox live account suspension support

https://support-origin.xbox.com/xbox-one/xbox-live/xbox-live-suspensions

know why your account has been suspended

https://support.microsoft.com/help/4026773/xbox-learn-why-your-account-was-banned-or-suspended-from-xbox-live

I hope my answer works for you
  5. CallOfDutyBO55 Win User

Account suspension "update payment option" error 8c320008

I still need an answer please...

Why is my account suspended? This is no ordinary suspension!
  6. Dadwhite Win User

Account suspension

all suspensions receive an email to the account primary email explaining why the account receive the suspension, too.
Thema:

1. Why is my Xbox account suspension - Similar Threads - Why account suspension

2. why suspend my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    why suspend my account: Why log me out my account for that ive had for 12 years then when i put all the right information on the stuff its telling me to put in then it says im wrong And then when I ask for support it...
  3. Why is my mic only working on one account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my mic only working on one account?: I have my controller, it is signed in to my second account. On my second account, it says I have a mic (in party chat there is no error sign) However, when I talk, nothing happens. If I log in to...
  4. Why are some accounts with super offensive names not getting removed?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why are some accounts with super offensive names not getting removed?: Im playing Grand Theft Auto and some guy joins the group chat party with a swastika as his gamertag. He said he’s been reported tons of times and nothing has happened to him. Is there tags...
  5. my sons account has been banned why ?

in XBoX on Windows
    my sons account has been banned why ?: hello i wanted to ask a question on here my son is 10 and made a looking for group post on a game and was tryna play with people around his age and he has been suspended and will be unsuspended 5...
  6. Why is minecraft making me pay for items I already owned after signing into my account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is minecraft making me pay for items I already owned after signing into my account?: I changed the password to my Microsoft account, and signed into minecraft. After signing in I wanted to recreate my character. But I lost all my accessories and need to pay for it again. But if I...
  7. Why won’t my Xbox let me add an account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox let me add an account?: I recently had to factory reset my Xbox. After doing so I had to start from scratch and add an account to play on. Whenever I select the “add new” account option it sits on this grey loading...
  8. Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account: When I try to sign in to my existing account to my xbox 360 it will not let me sign in I have an account on my xbox one that's lets me sign in fine but it won't let me on my xbox 360...
  9. Why cant I link the accounts?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I link the accounts?: I just created a new xbox account and new epic games account about an hour ago. I have a fortnite gift card that I'm trying to redeem but I need to select xbox under the select what you play on...
  10. Why does my account have a suspension for an enforcement action that I had already completed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my account have a suspension for an enforcement action that I had already completed?: So last week I received a suspension and 2 strikes over a message (Fair enough) but then yesterday I receive an email notifying me of another enforcement action. When I go to check on it I see...