why is my XBOX account stuck on parental settings besides never being a child account...

Discus and support why is my XBOX account stuck on parental settings besides never being a child account... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i cant do anything online its just locked me to offline so i cant do certain races and play with my friends [img] 1f44dc33-ebc6-438b-887b-be8e7d137d0b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Charlie Richman-Williams, Dec 27, 2022.

1. why is my XBOX account stuck on parental settings besides never being a child account...

[table][tr]i cant do anything online its just locked me to offline so i cant do certain races and play with my friends[/tr][tr][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]

why is my XBOX account stuck on parental settings besides never being a child account... [​IMG]

:)

Charlie Richman-Williams, Dec 27, 2022
  2. Charlie Richman-Will Win User

why is my XBOX account stuck on parental settings besides never being a child account whilst my MICROSOFT account is an adult account

half of the game is blocked so i can hardly do anything and my xbox live account i cant acces let alone change the settings on it to allow me to acces online **** so fix ur **** accounts and servers and make it so we can acctually do **** with our games and dont tell me just click on a **** link thats gonna take me in a loop my account isnt even linked to a parent account SO FIX UR **** **** U **** DEGENERATE PEICE OF WORTHLESS **** AND IM NOT MAKING ANOTHER ACCOUNT COX VE GOT A LOT OF GOOD CAR MODS
  3. XBF George L Win User

XBox One Time Limits not working

Thanks for the replies!

So when your son is able to sign into the account on the days that it is set to blocked is it possible that there is also an adult account signed in even though its not being used. If a parental account is signed in at the same time as the child account
    then it assumes that the child account has permission since they are playing together. If the child has figured this out you can Set up a Passkey
    to prevent the parental account from being signed in.

A passkey protects against a child signing in as the parent and overriding parental controls. A personal passkey prevents a child from simply clicking on the parent’s picture, signing in as the parent, and changing the child’s otherwise
    parentally controlled settings.
  4. Shaushette Win User

Xbox child account + can't access "My Account"

Hey, Mister Cerb, I'm already go to account.live.com and all of my informations are like I want. I see that too Authorizations > Parental authorizations is totaly unset. I've NEVER change my date of birth, and NEVER set a parental account...

Vibroplex, I've buy nothing, so on commerce.microsoft,com, they is no payment acct or other info...

It's a problem of child account and new TOS, not payment

I just want to know why my "child account" never update to "parental account" at my 18, I can't access to "My account" for click on "Convert the child account" because when I click on "My account", I must accept the new TOS, but I can't because I'm a child
    account !...
  5. AGENT DJ SMITH Win User

Status Code: 8015D080

I was never aware of ever being a "child" account or a secondary account. One day I have Xbox live Silver and could change settings whenever I wanted without a prompt for a parental account password, then I decide to get gold and then suddenly I am a "child"
    account.
  6. FierceNickel372 Win User

Childs Xbox 360 Online settings

I have tried to change my child's Xbox 360 online settings on parental account but it will never appear Xbox one online settings will appear but never 360
Thema:

why is my XBOX account stuck on parental settings besides never being a child account...

1. why is my XBOX account stuck on parental settings besides never being a child account... - Similar Threads - why account stuck

2. Why are some accounts with super offensive names not getting removed?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why are some accounts with super offensive names not getting removed?: Im playing Grand Theft Auto and some guy joins the group chat party with a swastika as his gamertag. He said he’s been reported tons of times and nothing has happened to him. Is there tags...
  3. my sons account has been banned why ?

in XBoX on Windows
    my sons account has been banned why ?: hello i wanted to ask a question on here my son is 10 and made a looking for group post on a game and was tryna play with people around his age and he has been suspended and will be unsuspended 5...
  4. Why is minecraft making me pay for items I already owned after signing into my account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is minecraft making me pay for items I already owned after signing into my account?: I changed the password to my Microsoft account, and signed into minecraft. After signing in I wanted to recreate my character. But I lost all my accessories and need to pay for it again. But if I...
  5. Why won’t my Xbox let me add an account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox let me add an account?: I recently had to factory reset my Xbox. After doing so I had to start from scratch and add an account to play on. Whenever I select the “add new” account option it sits on this grey loading...
  6. Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account: When I try to sign in to my existing account to my xbox 360 it will not let me sign in I have an account on my xbox one that's lets me sign in fine but it won't let me on my xbox 360...
  7. Why cant I link the accounts?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I link the accounts?: I just created a new xbox account and new epic games account about an hour ago. I have a fortnite gift card that I'm trying to redeem but I need to select xbox under the select what you play on...
  8. why cant i use microsoft account balance?

in XBoX on Windows
    why cant i use microsoft account balance?: I have a microsoft account balance and when i try to pay the remaining on my debit card it authorises a payment of the full amount rather than using my microsoft account balance. how do i fix this...
  9. Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????: I currently have three different cards that are being charged with fraudulent charges through Microsoft. Can't change my password, can't remove credit cards, and good luck trying to speak to...
  10. Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I...: Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I hit retry and that does not work. It keeps telling me the same thing over and over again....