Why is my XbL tenure bugged out?

Discus and support Why is my XbL tenure bugged out? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My tenure displays nine years yet I have a total of 11 years and 9 months of gold/ultimate. I’ve done every single thing you’re about to name to try... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by wykka, Feb 8, 2023.

  1. wykka
    wykka Guest

    Why is my XbL tenure bugged out?


    My tenure displays nine years yet I have a total of 11 years and 9 months of gold/ultimate. I’ve done every single thing you’re about to name to try and fix it on my end. Does anyone know why this is?

    :)
     
    wykka, Feb 8, 2023
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    Why is my XbL tenure bugged out?

    Usually it will only show a lower number if you've had a lapse in subscription, but the servers bug out every now and then and don't always show the correct number. Unfortunately, there's no way to force a fix for it.
  3. Fuzionz xD Win User

    2 year tenure gone back to 1 a few weeks after updating?

    Hey you maybe be wondering why your tenure has decreased this because there is a bug in the data system at xboxlive

    Anf they aware of the issue and should be fixed in a cople of weeks so please dont worry and have fun gaming see you on xbl friend...
  4. Azazel x Win User

    Blu-ray App Error 0x91d7000a

    Just had this issue too for the first time with "The Godfather" blu ray.... 11 years xbox live tenure, why oh why did I not wait until the bugs were worked out.
  5. benseac Win User

    Just Curious...how many founding members of XBL are there still on?

    I've been using XBL since it first came out and have a "9" as my tenure count as well.
  6. Brandenneumann Win User

    Tenure is gone?

    Your tenure resets after you stop having XBL, Change your gamertag, or change your WLID. Tenure doesnt actually amount to anything...... not sure why ths is a big deal
Thema:

Why is my XbL tenure bugged out?

Loading...
  1. Why is my XbL tenure bugged out? - Similar Threads - Why XbL tenure

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  6. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  9. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  10. Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs

    in XboX Insiders
    Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs: Look at the handheld market right now. On one side, you have $600–$900+ handheld PCs (ROG Ally, Legion Go, Steam Deck OLED) running desktop OS bloat, requiring constant setting tweaks, and...