Why is my XbL tenure bugged out?

Discus and support Why is my XbL tenure bugged out? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My tenure displays nine years yet I have a total of 11 years and 9 months of gold/ultimate. I’ve done every single thing you’re about to name to try... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by wykka, Feb 8, 2023.

1. wykka
    wykka Guest

My tenure displays nine years yet I have a total of 11 years and 9 months of gold/ultimate. I’ve done every single thing you’re about to name to try and fix it on my end. Does anyone know why this is?

:)

wykka, Feb 8, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Usually it will only show a lower number if you've had a lapse in subscription, but the servers bug out every now and then and don't always show the correct number. Unfortunately, there's no way to force a fix for it.
  3. Fuzionz xD Win User

2 year tenure gone back to 1 a few weeks after updating?

Hey you maybe be wondering why your tenure has decreased this because there is a bug in the data system at xboxlive

Anf they aware of the issue and should be fixed in a cople of weeks so please dont worry and have fun gaming see you on xbl friend...
  4. Azazel x Win User

Blu-ray App Error 0x91d7000a

Just had this issue too for the first time with "The Godfather" blu ray.... 11 years xbox live tenure, why oh why did I not wait until the bugs were worked out.
  5. benseac Win User

Just Curious...how many founding members of XBL are there still on?

I've been using XBL since it first came out and have a "9" as my tenure count as well.
  6. Brandenneumann Win User

Tenure is gone?

Your tenure resets after you stop having XBL, Change your gamertag, or change your WLID. Tenure doesnt actually amount to anything...... not sure why ths is a big deal
Thema:

1. Why is my XbL tenure bugged out? - Similar Threads - Why XbL tenure

2. why is my xbox running bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my xbox running bad: i bought my series s a few years ago and for the past year it’s been running really bad like i don’t have a 120hz monitor. My monitor that i have right now is a 165hz so it is compatible with the...
  3. Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned: I have a friend who bought a fairly new xbox from Walmart in December 2023 now to ad some context this guy is stupid he doesn't know jack about software and how to hack program and tamper. He was...
  4. Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?: I am trying to play some black ops three zombies with my friends but I cannot join them because bo3 says my nat type is strict. But when I go to my Xbox's network settings it says open and all...
  5. why suspend my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    why suspend my account: Why log me out my account for that ive had for 12 years then when i put all the right information on the stuff its telling me to put in then it says im wrong And then when I ask for support it...
  6. Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...: I followed the directions on the game and when I went to the Xbox code and went on my console it didn’t work it’s said it had already Been used and it was 1,000 vbuck on that card that I can’t use...
  7. “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?: [img] The problem is persistent and I can not seem to find any troubleshooting solutions at all. 3315c945-3c3b-4d5e-83c3-182458e7561a
  8. Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is: W I'm getting billed for[MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO] I don't know why or what it is?help please 71cfec8f-e672-4d9a-afdc-8f42dbbd5613
  9. Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!: I hooked up my 360 so i can play while my xbox one is being used and i have a few games that are not compatible on the new gens but its taking sooo long to download anything and its downloading at...
  10. Why is my mic only working on one account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my mic only working on one account?: I have my controller, it is signed in to my second account. On my second account, it says I have a mic (in party chat there is no error sign) However, when I talk, nothing happens. If I log in to...