Why is my Tom Clancys Rainbow Six Seige NOT working without it kicking me halfway through a ...

Discus and support Why is my Tom Clancys Rainbow Six Seige NOT working without it kicking me halfway through a ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have tried to play a game for the past 4 hours and every time I go into a game I then get disconnected from xbox live when I can still see all of my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TastingMammal96, Nov 12, 2017.

  1. Why is my Tom Clancys Rainbow Six Seige NOT working without it kicking me halfway through a ...


    I have tried to play a game for the past 4 hours and every time I go into a game I then get disconnected from xbox live when I can still see all of my friends and then have to restart my game and then it repeats. I have had this problem for the past couple
    of months and had have enough of it. Please suggest what I should do to fix it because I can't deal with it. I have tried all methods that are given on the Official Microsoft Page and none of them work. I have looked for scratches and there are none so it
    is not that.

    Please help and suggest what to do.

    :)
     
    TastingMammal96, Nov 12, 2017
    #1
  2. Tom clancy the division promotion

    I preordered tom clancys the division gold edition on feburary 7thy and with the preorder comes a currency pack for rainbow six seige, when i checked the price of rainbow six seige it said install on the store page along with showing up in my ready to install
    as of march 23rd, and as of 3/29/16 about 6:00 pm pst it says i have to purcahse tom clancys rainbow six seige when i have already been playing the game and purchased dlc for the game. I was sondering whats up with that and if someone could help me.
     
    Tr0ll135t Tr0ll, Nov 12, 2017
    #2
  3. bought rainbow six siege didnt get additinal game codes

    i bought tom clancys rainbow six siege digital copy and it was supposed to send me game codes for tom clancys rainbow six vegas 1&2 in 7 to 10 days its been two weeks now and i have not recieved the game codes yet
     
    y0ungjester421, Nov 12, 2017
    #3
  4. Why is my Tom Clancys Rainbow Six Seige NOT working without it kicking me halfway through a ...

    Are u Using a WiFi or u using a LAN Connection
     
    CrazyZombieShot, Dec 20, 2017
    #4
  5. BizarroMantis Win User

    Tom

    Clancy's games have sold over 76 million copies worldwide. A list of some of the Clancy video titles, which span multiple platforms:

    - "Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six," 1998.

    - "Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear," 1999.

    - "Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon," 2001.

    - "Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Desert Siege," 2002.

    - "Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Island Thunder," 2002.

    - "Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell," 2002.

    - "Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3," 2003.

    - "Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield," 2003.

    - "Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon 2," 2004.

    - "Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Jungle Storm," 2004.

    - "Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3: Athena Sword," 2004.

    - "Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3: Black Arrow," 2004.

    - "Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow," 2004.

    - "Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon 2: Summit Strike," 2005.

    - "Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Lockdown," 2005.

    - "Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory," 2005.

    - "Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent," 2006.

    - "Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter," 2006.

    - "Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Critical Hour," 2006.

    - "Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas," 2006.

    - "Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Essentials," 2006.

    - "Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2," 2007.

    - "Tom Clancy's EndWar," 2008.

    - "Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas 2," 2008.

    - "Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X," 2009.

    - "Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Predator," 2010.

    - "Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2," 2010.

    - "Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction," 2010.

    - "Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars," 2011.

    - "Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Alpha," 2012.

    - "Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier," 2012.

    - "Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Online," 2012.

    - "Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist," 2013.

    - "Tom Clancy's Rainbow 6: Patriots," to be released in 2014.

    - "Tom Clancy's The Division," to be released 2014.
  6. Jml66 Win User

    why am i not able to play digitally purchased games bought from my old xbox to my new

    the game was purchased on an xbox one s. it is just the standard edition of tom clancys rainbow six seige. and i have tried searching for the game but says i have to purchase it
  7. SltKiwi Win User

    New Tom Clancy's Game is coming!!!

    Tom Clancy's rainbow six siege is my favourite.
  8. ET RestinPieces Win User

    Which game you had zero expectations about that turned out to be one of your favorites?

    Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege
  9. dilligaf1979 Win User

    X1 "Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege" Digital Preorder - received wrong 2nd bonus content.

    Hello i have received my rainbow six vegas 1 and vegas 2 code from xbox live in 2 messages but the vegas 2 code is the same code as the vegas 1 code. ive been on xbox live support chat with Mac and been told to post my problem here.

    messages added below with codes as *

    Your pre-order of Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege includes Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas for Xbox 360 (PEGI:16). Redeem on Xbox 360 or Xbox.com/redeemcode. *****-*****-*****-*****-*****

    second message below

    Your pre-order of Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege includes Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 for Xbox 360 (PEGI:16). Redeem on Xbox 360 or Xbox.com/redeemcode. *****-*****-*****-*****-*****"
Thema:

Why is my Tom Clancys Rainbow Six Seige NOT working without it kicking me halfway through a ...

Loading...
  1. Why is my Tom Clancys Rainbow Six Seige NOT working without it kicking me halfway through a ... - Similar Threads - Why Tom Clancys

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  6. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  9. Why did the internet say tom clancy division 2 supports keyboard and mouse?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did the internet say tom clancy division 2 supports keyboard and mouse?: How come my xbox can't use keyboard and mouse for tom clancy? a4a83fd9-7c43-48cc-996a-2e83f2e6e4dc
  10. Why cant I download Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon® Wildlands - Standard Edition?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I download Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon® Wildlands - Standard Edition?: When I try to install the game through game pass it tells me to download Ubisoft Connect (which I already have) and then it just doesn't download. I have tried logging out and then back in,...