Why is my time played stat not updating?

Discus and support Why is my time played stat not updating? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; For almost 2 weeks now the game time played stat for all of my games stopped updating. My friends are having their time played tracked but mine will... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by JoeValachovic, Jun 29, 2022.

1. Why is my time played stat not updating?

For almost 2 weeks now the game time played stat for all of my games stopped updating. My friends are having their time played tracked but mine will not update. Still says 0 minutes for splitgate and many other games are stuck where they were almost 2 weeks ago.

:)

JoeValachovic, Jun 29, 2022
  2. JoeValachovic Win User

I am playing on series x. I have friends playing with me that have time played being properly tracked but not me one for some reason. I have tried all of Xbox supports troubleshooting and no one can offer any help.
  3. Jesse E' Win User

4. JoeValachovic Win User

I have been on with Microsoft support a few times this week and have tried all of the troubleshooting they’ve offered including these measures, sadly nothing has worked. My friends are all showing tracked time played but not me.
  5. Jesse E' Win User

Hello Joe, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Could you provide more details? What device are you playing on?
  6. JoeValachovic Win User

Yes. I have tried all troubleshooting with Xbox chat support. This doesn’t seem to be a widespread issue though, as my friends are all not having this issue.
Thema:

1. Why is my time played stat not updating? - Similar Threads - Why played stat

2. why is my Pc screen going black when i play high intensive games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my Pc screen going black when i play high intensive games?: Hello So I've been frustrated for the couple of weeks because I've been trying to fix my gpu from crashing. I've updated the drivers, I've taken out my gpu out of the socket and put it back in,...
  3. Why is nascar heat 5 not allowing online playing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is nascar heat 5 not allowing online playing: Why is nascar heat 5 not loading online 09b8d753-4c0e-4062-819a-24693cf0e9df
  4. Why won’t my charge and play charge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my charge and play charge: I recently bought a new shock blue controller for my Series S along with a charge and play battery pack. Suddenly the pack won’t charge in the controller. I put the charge and play battery pack in...
  5. Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .: Why..... is the question ... what is real how do you define real...(that's where is shuts off haha) Everytime i try to play the matrix demo my console shuts down there's a green screen for a split...
  6. Why can Xbox hear me but not deliver of play back my messages to others?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can Xbox hear me but not deliver of play back my messages to others?: At first I had the connect as a communal microphone on the Xbox One. Recently I changed to a 3.5 mm communal mic the plugs into a splitter which splits chat and headphone sound separately and...
  7. why can't I play with my friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    why can't I play with my friend: Hi, So I'm having issues with my Minecraft, I keep trying to join my friend's world, but it keeps saying it's an outdated client. I don't know what that means, or how to fix that. I've tried...
  8. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  9. Why can’t I play fallout4 online it keeps throwing me off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I play fallout4 online it keeps throwing me off: Yes since Monday I haven’t been able to play online Xbox fallout 4 and it’s annoying cause I pay for this feature 92633e48-4b06-4047-8f61-ec3ce198e58e
  10. why have my time played stats reset for some games that i have played? for example my black...

in XBoX Accessibility
    why have my time played stats reset for some games that i have played? for example my black...: i played well over 200 days on black ops 3 on xbox and have recently checked since and it says i have 2 days played from when ive played it here and there over the last year or so, i would love to...