Why is my Tenure Badge not updating?

Discus and support Why is my Tenure Badge not updating? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My yearly Xbox Live Gold subscription was renewed today and my Tenure Badge didn't update on Series X. I had 14 years tenure and once my Xbox Live Gold... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Vexille Serra, Feb 15, 2023.

  1. Why is my Tenure Badge not updating?


    My yearly Xbox Live Gold subscription was renewed today and my Tenure Badge didn't update on Series X. I had 14 years tenure and once my Xbox Live Gold was renewed again, it was supposed to update from 14 to 15 years. I've always had Xbox Live Gold service on my account and should have the correct tenure year reflected on my account.

    The Tenure Badge is a minor, but neat little feature that gives a little bit of value to long supporting account holders and sadly it's not working. You'd expect that a simple implemented feature such as this would work or at least be able to be fixed by support agents, but sadly this isn't the case. It would be nice if Microsoft would offer support regarding the issue or give Microsoft support representatives the ability to manually address this issue.

    :)
     
    Vexille Serra, Feb 15, 2023
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    Badges

    They just updated the look of the tenure badge.
  3. AngelObullets Win User

    Why is my Xbox Tenure Badge gone?

  4. ENCRYPT3DBR0K3R Win User

    16 year Tenure badge disappeared please help Microsoft :(

    UPDATE: TENURE BADGE IS BACK + UPDATED TO PROPER YEAR! 17 YEAR BADGE! LOVE XBOX LIVE! THANK YOU MICROSOFT.
  5. Georges C. Win User

    Why is my Tenure Badge not updating?

    Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is welcome to the community.

    Hello Vexille, as you may know the community is public and unfortunately as independent consultants we are unable to provide this type of feedback to Microsoft.

    The ideal in this case would be to use the former Uservoice, that now works on Insider on the Reddit platform to make this recommendation to Microsoft.

    Insider Ideas

    https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas/
  6. Daft Badger Win User

    Why is my Xbox Tenure Badge gone?

    The tenure badge only shows if you have an active gold or gamepass ultimate subscription.

    If you've renewed your gold again after not having it for a bit your tenure should reappear but it sometimes takes a while.The tenure badge can be a bit slow to update sometimes.
Thema:

Why is my Tenure Badge not updating?

Loading...
  1. Why is my Tenure Badge not updating? - Similar Threads - Why Tenure Badge

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  6. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  9. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  10. Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs

    in XboX Insiders
    Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs: Look at the handheld market right now. On one side, you have $600–$900+ handheld PCs (ROG Ally, Legion Go, Steam Deck OLED) running desktop OS bloat, requiring constant setting tweaks, and...