Why is my startup update stuck at 36%?
Discus and support Why is my startup update stuck at 36%? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Yesterday I bought a new Xbox series S from GameStop. I’ve gotten to the part of the setup where I have to download the 1.3G update. For the past 4 or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Keeden Sisco, Apr 18, 2023.
Thema:
Why is my startup update stuck at 36%?
Loading...
-
Why is my startup update stuck at 36%? - Similar Threads - Why startup update
-
Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...
in XboX InsidersHey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments] -
Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?
in XboX InsidersWhy am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments] -
Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?
in XboX InsidersWhy is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only... -
Why is the NextGen survey so long?!
in XboX InsidersWhy is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be... -
Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??
in XboX InsidersWhy isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by... -
Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?
in XboX InsidersWhy can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments] -
Why does my FS2024 on Xbox keep freezing on startup
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy does my FS2024 on Xbox keep freezing on startup: Over the last 2 days fs2024 has stopped working on my Xbox series X. The game loads normally each time but the moment the start button appears and I try to access the game itself to begin playing... -
Why is XBox not loading Bright Green on startup
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy is XBox not loading Bright Green on startup: Planned power outage Power restored Had ethernet unplugged Plugged back in two days later XBox had me logged out Controllers didn't work Logged back in Controllers say linked but don't work... -
Xbox showing nothing but a grey screen..... even on troubleshooting startup! Why?
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox showing nothing but a grey screen..... even on troubleshooting startup! Why?: I turned on my Xbox Series S recently to find a grey screen upon startup. I took the steps to initiate a troubleshoot menu on startup but even that gives me a grey screen. I have no idea what's...