Why Is My Shark Card Not Working?
Discus and support Why Is My Shark Card Not Working? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought shark cards yesterday and they still haven’t gave me the money today. I already tried resetting and restarting my Xbox. And I have checked to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by chace taylor, May 7, 2023.
Thema:
Why Is My Shark Card Not Working?
Loading...
-
Why Is My Shark Card Not Working? - Similar Threads - Why Shark Card
-
Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...
in XboX InsidersHey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments] -
Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?
in XboX InsidersWhy am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments] -
Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?
in XboX InsidersWhy is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only... -
Why is the NextGen survey so long?!
in XboX InsidersWhy is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be... -
Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??
in XboX InsidersWhy isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by... -
Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?
in XboX InsidersWhy can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments] -
Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...
in XboX InsidersCould there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says... -
why has my Gta shark card not been added to my online game
in XBoX Games and Appswhy has my Gta shark card not been added to my online game: I have bought the Gta shark card on the 13/05/25 but the game funds where no added onto my game. I bought it using Xbox store rather than buying through the game. I have checked a the payment was... -
Why won’t shark cards load to the game?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy won’t shark cards load to the game?: I purchased two 10 million shake cards for Grand Theft Auto 5 and none of them will load to my game can we please fix this? be77b358-1b54-441c-bcdc-1a9e5ef43112