Why is my Reputation being Abused?

Discus and support Why is my Reputation being Abused? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Gamertag is I have have my Account Reputation on Green for 5 years till now I noticed my Reputation on My account is being Abused by players that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ParanoiaHades25, Dec 3, 2020.

  1. Why is my Reputation being Abused?


    My Gamertag is

    I have have my Account Reputation on Green for 5 years till now I noticed my Reputation on My account is being Abused by players that likes to hurt Players freedom to play games and have fun with friends online. In this situation I logged onto my account
    and found out that My account has a Reputation that says Needs Work and it was in the Yellow. I had 52 players Report me for Unsupported Behavior which I barely use my Mic yet the only people I hear are those that are very rude to the Community and the Players
    telling players who they want you to play the game telling you other Rude things and yet you still get reported. Then after that I have 15 Random Players reporting me for being a cheater for what because I'm just a Better player then those 15 players that
    don't want to learn. That's not fair at all to see that added to your reputation for something you didn't do wrong.

    I have have my Account Reputation on Green for 5 years till now This needs to stop a lot of Players are getting Reported for the Wrong reasons

    this needs to be Fixed because Since Last Summer I have been attacked by Unselfish Players for Playing fair and having fun online and Now I can't Play games like Call of Duty Because of how Players Abuse the Reputation System

    Your Reputation system need to be worked on a little better then this. I am very Upset to see this System being Abuse

    15 players reporting me for un-false claims with no proof of me cheating which I don't cheat on video games.

    This Needs to be fixed


    Why is my Reputation being Abused? [​IMG]


    :)
     
    ParanoiaHades25, Dec 3, 2020
    #1
  2. ParanoiaHades25 Win User

    Why is my Reputation being Abused?

    That's why I was just throwing this out there that this system is being abused by players that just can't accept facts the they are getting beat by better players like you said which shows this is being abused the wrong way and it's not fair for better player
    to have a reputation like this

    15 people reported me for assuming I was cheating which I don't do I am legit on my games is completely Abusing the reputation system
  3. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

    Why is my Reputation being Abused?

    Hello, I didnt even know this system was still being used. I know in the days of the 360 you could go to a person account and fill out info that would go against the reputation. Just an FYI stating your better than players and their not taking the time
    out to learn the game is unsportsman like behavior!! You can also repot players that you feel as though it not playing correctly. 50 something reports compared to the millions of people we come across is not really that much, but to see that they all state
    the same thing also says alot too!!
  4. Emzx99 Win User

    Reputation Being abused

    Hey there .

    I'm afraid we aren't able to help out with your reputation, but there are quite a few factors that go into receiving bad reputation. Be sure to check out
    Enforcement.xbox.com for info on how the reputation system works. Keep playing fair and respectful towards other players to help improve your reputation.
    This is false. The Overwatch community simply reports anyone they don't like. You beat them with a character they don't like? 6 reports per game out of 11 people. Lose with a character your team doesn't like? 5 reports out of 11
    people with the opposite team possibly reporting too. This is a blatant abuse of the system and you're literally ignoring it. PLAYING A CHARACTER means you get banned from proper matchmaking. In ALL games. How is that fair or reasonable? I was the best IN THE WORLD
    on two individual heroes and I was banned because one of them the community simply dislikes. That is not fair. End of story. What's next? My spartan in Halo 5 isn't up to your aesthetic standards so I'm banned yet again? This is patently Orwellian.
  5. Mister Maka Win User

    Reputation Being abused

    Hey there Emzx99.

    I'm afraid we aren't able to help out with your reputation, but there are quite a few factors that go into receiving bad reputation. Be sure to check out
    Enforcement.xbox.com for info on how the reputation system works. Keep playing fair and respectful towards other players to help improve your reputation.
  6. ParanoiaHades25 Win User

    Why is My Xbox Live Reputation being Abused

    This Has to Stop A lot of Good Players are getting Reported for something they didn't do wrong
Thema:

Why is my Reputation being Abused?

Loading...
  1. Why is my Reputation being Abused? - Similar Threads - Why Reputation being

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  6. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  9. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  10. Why did the reputation meter disappear

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did the reputation meter disappear: I thought it was nice to have the reputation meter during the early days of the original Xbox One hardware, but it seems that Microsoft has quietly killed the reputation meter. If I encounter a...