Why is my RB on my XBOX Series S controller making a buzzing/springing noise

Discus and support Why is my RB on my XBOX Series S controller making a buzzing/springing noise in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my RB on my controller is making a buzzing/springing noise, the RB works but that noise is annoying me. it happened a couple of days ago... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DoritoBird64, May 24, 2024.

1. DoritoBird64
    DoritoBird64 Guest

my RB on my controller is making a buzzing/springing noise, the RB works but that noise is annoying me. it happened a couple of days ago

:)

DoritoBird64, May 24, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi DoritoBird64, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

This noise is not normal, the bumper buttons are a single piece and there's no spring on them.

If your controller is still under warranty, please, submit a repair request.

Register your device on this link: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/warranty-service/register-your-product

Then, fill out the repair form: https://account.microsoft.com/devices/select-device-for-repair

You can check the warranty terms here: https://support.microsoft.com/help/...ce-plans-and-terms-conditions-for-your-device

I hope this helps.
  3. Andy McNizy Win User

Xbox one s fan noise

My second Xbox one s and the noise is doing my head in it's a loud fan and buzzing is this just me or is this meant to be making this noise
  4. StevenK_M Win User

Xbox series S controller RB button makes spring noise after dropping controller

Hello Ja01839,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to Xbox community forums. I'm sorry to hear about this issue on your controller.

In this case, it could be a potential hardware issue on the controller already which requires a physical fix. I'd highly suggest contacting our Xbox Support so that they could further investigate on this issue and you could check for further options for your controller.

I hope this helps.

Best regards,

StevenK
  5. Internet Expert Win User

Xbox one S buzzing noise

I hear a faint buzzing noise in mine as well, but my console is set to "instant-on". My room has to be really quiet and my Xbox One S needs to be held up to my ear in order to hear it.

It probably is normal. I'm thinking it's either:

• The built-in power supply is probably making that noise because it's connected to the mains.
    • The component for wirelessly connecting controllers remains on. The controllers have a faint buzz while they're active, so I'd figure this component in the console would buzz a little as well.
    We do have a year of warranty with our consoles in case anything does go wrong.

Hope this helps!
  6. XBA_Hype Win User

Xbox One X buzzing noise while playing GTA V especially during cutscenes

I played the video I heard movement noise from yourself but no noise from the console so I think its ok. sometimes my xbox one s makes a buzzing/humming noise when its doing updates.
Thema:

1. Why is my RB on my XBOX Series S controller making a buzzing/springing noise - Similar Threads - Why Series controller

2. Why is my series S controller reading as a mouse and keyboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my series S controller reading as a mouse and keyboard: I have tried deleting the drivers but it still persists. Shares the same address as the Mouse and keyboard in device manager. Each time I press the left thumbstick it pops up keyboard....
  3. Why my xbox serie s controller keep flashing when I plug it without battery in the front...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my xbox serie s controller keep flashing when I plug it without battery in the front...: My xbox serie s controller keep flashing only when I plug it without battery in the front usb port. 33960497-a9b4-4e58-accf-f100bc718934
  4. why does my xbox series x controller keep disconnected

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series x controller keep disconnected: my xbox series x controller keeps disconnecting i changed the batteries i couldnt resync the controller until i turned off the power supply but took about 2 minutes and the controller again...
  5. Why does my Xbox series x/s wireless controller disconnect when my Xbox one disconnects...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox series x/s wireless controller disconnect when my Xbox one disconnects...: When I came back home as I brought my Xbox to my friends house, it always disconnects from the WiFi and I don't know why. When it disconnected, my controller also disconnected....
  6. Why does my elite controller series two disconnect when wire isn’t plugged in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my elite controller series two disconnect when wire isn’t plugged in: My elite series two controller keeps on disconnecting when the wire isn’t connected, I’ll be using it then suddenly I can’t move in my game or scroll on YouTube I look down and see the light...
  7. Why won’t my controllers connect to my xbox series s. also why isn’t my controller sync...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my controllers connect to my xbox series s. also why isn’t my controller sync...: whenever i try to connect my controllers they just blink. i have to plug them into the back of the xbox to get them to connect and when i unplug they start blinking again. i try to use the sync...
  8. Why can't I put in a service order for my Elite Series 2 controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I put in a service order for my Elite Series 2 controller?: Recently I got an Xbox Elite Series 2 controller that has had constant problems. Every time I press in the right stick, the controller shuts all the way down and takes several seconds to a minute...
  9. Why does my Xbox elite controller series 2 refuses to connect to my windows 11 PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Xbox elite controller series 2 refuses to connect to my windows 11 PC?: The controller connected just fine to my pc for about 6 months and then one day after restarting my pc my controller would say it is connected in settings for about 2 minutes before shutting off...
  10. Why are Xbox Series Elite 2 controllers garbage?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are Xbox Series Elite 2 controllers garbage?: Don't Microsoft & Xbox got quality controlls?? All the controllers seems to have issues, and waiting 2-3 weeks for a replacement ain't acceptable! We pay money for a controller that should just...