Why is my pc restarting when after I updated and launched roblox.

Discus and support Why is my pc restarting when after I updated and launched roblox. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My roblox was working fine but ever since I updated the game and launched it, it would restart the pc every time, this would also never happen to any... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Eric133, Jun 3, 2023.

1. Eric133
    Eric133 Guest

My roblox was working fine but ever since I updated the game and launched it, it would restart the pc every time, this would also never happen to any other game besides roblox

:)

Eric133, Jun 3, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi, Eric133. I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Sorry to hear about your issue with Roblox. We can try some steps that might help. Try running Roblox as an Administrator. To do so, right-click the Roblox application from the desktop. Select Run as administrator.

If it persists, try clearing Roblox cache. Press the Windows + R keys to open Run Program. Enter %localappdata% in the input box and click OK. Find the Roblox and right-click on it, select Delete to remove the folder. Once done, launch Roblox and check whether you encounter the issue or not.
  3. SAY MY NAME6 Win User

hi my name is Elyar. (sorry for my bad english) firstly i want to thank you for your information but there's a problem. I did what you said and my pc still restarting when i open roblox. is there any other solution for this problem?
  4. Andre_033 Win User

Roblox Player bad image error 0xc0000428

Hello. I have reinstalled windows 2 times now and it still did not do anything.

NOTE: The error is not showing anymore after roblox updated, but roblox is still just a white screen when entering a game.

EDIT: After another roblox update, it works again, don't know why the problem was happening but now its fixed.
    EDIT AFTER 30 MINS: roblox updated again and it doesnt work anymore again.
  5. Patrik Beta Win User

Roblox not launching on 23h2

I recently downloaded 23h2 and I wondered why Roblox wasn't launching also I think it is because of this update
    please help me
  6. kevin barrett2 Win User

Roblox freezing

its one drive, reinstall roblox every time your restart your pc and the issue resolves.

I thought I was the only one who experienced this. My problem started when I updated my Roblox to the latest version in the Microsoft Store. At first it was normal, but after a few days of playing, the freezing problem appeared. At first I thought it was just a coincidence, but I realized that Roblox still freezes even in lightest games. Even with low graphics settings, freezes still appear. the problem keeps appearing more frequently and even starts to get REALLY ANNOYING. I started to lose my gaming experience today. and to this day I still haven't found a way to fix this problem.
Thema:

1. Why is my pc restarting when after I updated and launched roblox. - Similar Threads - Why restarting updated

2. Why is my Xbox restarting itself?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox restarting itself?: Whenever I try to play a game, it'll either freeze or totally restart itself. The light on the Xbox button flashes a couple times. We've tried restarting it ourselves, unplugging/plugging back in,...
  3. Why Xbox one takes long time to restart?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Xbox one takes long time to restart?: So mine is the white Xbox one S, it has been all right for a few years. However last year because green screen stuck very long i did 2 factory resets. I was quite stressed with that, also my...
  4. Why is my xbox restart on its own?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my xbox restart on its own?: I was play on my xbox then it just restarted randomly so i just ignored it then it just did it a again and so i just unplugged it but, what is going on? 4b997adb-4444-4f2d-a280-9dd73ea14bd5
  5. Why does the update keep restarting when my xbox turns off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the update keep restarting when my xbox turns off: My Xbox says it needs an update. As soon as it gets close to finishing my Xbox turns off. Then when I turn it back on the update restarts. 4b68c3e5-79f9-4067-9b6c-9511a0833db2
  6. Why did I get the new dashboard but didn't apply for insider but after I restarted my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did I get the new dashboard but didn't apply for insider but after I restarted my...: I had just got on after 2 days and the new dashboard showed up but I decided to restart my xbox since a game was lagging badly and after the dashboard just went back to the original is there a fix...
  7. Why does my Xbox restart every time I turn it off?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox restart every time I turn it off?: Every time I turn on my Xbox it gives the restart animation, i don't know what to do. I can't find anyone with a similar problem. cbbe5501-b1e3-493e-8af1-214d3c2dcb90
  8. Why do I have to restart my xbox one x in order to see my wifi name to connect to wifi?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I have to restart my xbox one x in order to see my wifi name to connect to wifi?!: When I power off my wifi and try toconnect to a new wifi it shows no networks available until I restart the system over its so annoying and its not the wifi itself .....
  9. Why is my Xbox zoomed in? I left it afk and now it’s super zoomed in I tried to restart but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox zoomed in? I left it afk and now it’s super zoomed in I tried to restart but...: I went afk and now my Xbox is super Zoomed in idk what to do 3f4059c6-755d-423f-bb84-98788edecc33
  10. Why does my xbox take 45 min to an hour and a half to restart

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox take 45 min to an hour and a half to restart: I have a series s and everytime I restart it it takes 45 mins to an hour and a half and it's **** stupid no one else has this issue f49ffe68-1421-4193-a4d8-f064497bd7a1