Why. Is my packet loss so high on my Xbox x? I’ve tried everything to fix this and yet...

Discus and support Why. Is my packet loss so high on my Xbox x? I’ve tried everything to fix this and yet... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Packet loss on Xbox x had jumped to 100% since yesterday. I never experienced this before and all the resetting, cable checks have been tried. This is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by michael kinane, Feb 8, 2023.

1. Why. Is my packet loss so high on my Xbox x? I’ve tried everything to fix this and yet...

Packet loss on Xbox x had jumped to 100% since yesterday. I never experienced this before and all the resetting, cable checks have been tried. This is extremely annoying as I can’t play multiplayer games

:)

michael kinane, Feb 8, 2023
  2. Ghostly Q7 Win User

Why. Is my packet loss so high on my Xbox x? I’ve tried everything to fix this and yet since yesterday and the problem persists

Indeed, same with my Xbox X went through all network procedures reset modem, router and hard wired also same with wireless, still at 100% packet loss. No problem with our internet service according to our tech support.

Response from xbox live team tech support would be nice, as this effects multiplayer!!

USA
  3. Francia J. Win User

Why. Is my packet loss so high on my Xbox x? I’ve tried everything to fix this and yet since yesterday and the problem persists

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that there are multiple reports in regards to the same issue, however, there is no official announcement yet that's why we just need to perform troubleshooting steps.

Can you please try using wireless to check if the issue is with the cable?
  4. Slomoshn Win User

A lot of us are waiting for an answer or acknowledgment of the issue..
  5. taidara Win User

Packet loss issue

I don’t know if it’s just me but does anyone get packet at a certain time everyday cus I do and the time is usually around 5 pm and my packet loss starts to be consistent from then on. I’ve tried every thing and nothing works I got an Ethernet cable,
    I’ve got a technician to come by and see what the problem was but he said my internet was running good but I had packet loss so does anyone know a fix because its just frustrating when I want to play cod or fortnite because everything is delayed and a bit
    laggy??
    Please detailing out what you have tried so far.

Are you seeing excessive packet loss from the network diagnostic test on your console?

Could you run a continues ping to 8.8.8.8 on your computer and let us know the outcome.
  6. Sky Wheels Win User

How do I fix my issue High packet

High packet loss on Xbox and don't know how to fix it
Thema:

Why. Is my packet loss so high on my Xbox x? I’ve tried everything to fix this and yet...

1. Why. Is my packet loss so high on my Xbox x? I’ve tried everything to fix this and yet... - Similar Threads - Why packet loss

2. Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?: I am trying to play some black ops three zombies with my friends but I cannot join them because bo3 says my nat type is strict. But when I go to my Xbox's network settings it says open and all...
  3. why suspend my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    why suspend my account: Why log me out my account for that ive had for 12 years then when i put all the right information on the stuff its telling me to put in then it says im wrong And then when I ask for support it...
  4. Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...: I followed the directions on the game and when I went to the Xbox code and went on my console it didn’t work it’s said it had already Been used and it was 1,000 vbuck on that card that I can’t use...
  5. why I'm I get packet loss after 8pm never before evey night

in XBoX on Consoles
    why I'm I get packet loss after 8pm never before evey night: for weeks now I've been get packet loss but the weird thing is only happens after 8pm never before I've spoken to Vodafone for hour an half running tests but nothing wrong on there end. I'm wired...
  6. Why everyone has 100 packet loss

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why everyone has 100 packet loss: Why does all of my friends (include me ) have packet loss today .It isn’t a ISP problem nor a router cause I checked it . It’s really annoying for competitive players...
  7. I have a 100% packet loss with a wired connection on my series x and I can't figure out why...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a 100% packet loss with a wired connection on my series x and I can't figure out why...: I ran "test Multiplayer connection" option and I get " You have high packet loss" " your packet loss is 100% I then run "test network speed & statistics" and get the following "DL speed 61.76 UPL...
  8. Why am I getting such bad packet loss on Xbox Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I getting such bad packet loss on Xbox Series X?: I’ve been getting really bad packet loss since around march and it’s only on my Xbox. My PC is fine, and so is every other device in my house. Just my Xbox that has this problem. I’ve tried using...
  9. Why do i have 100% packet loss on XBox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i have 100% packet loss on XBox One?: Its kinda weird because my internet connection is actually really good, so I dont understand the problem 75c6f28e-c937-42e8-941e-1dfbfb7421ab
  10. Why do I always get packet loss on all my games? It started happening to me about a week...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I always get packet loss on all my games? It started happening to me about a week...: Why do I always get packet loss on all my games? It started happening to me about a week ago out of nowhere and i cant find a solution to fix it. 5c9ad42e-4d87-4045-b443-e80e97bb42d3