Why is my new desktop internet and download speed so slow ?
Discus and support Why is my new desktop internet and download speed so slow ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Everyone , I just got a new Gaming Desktop from BestBuy. Running on Windows 11 and Wi-Fi, Went to download a game needing 54.9 GB this took... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Anibal Santaolaya, Nov 29, 2022.
Thema:
Why is my new desktop internet and download speed so slow ?
Loading...
-
Why is my new desktop internet and download speed so slow ? - Similar Threads - Why desktop internet
-
Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...
in XboX InsidersHey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments] -
Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?
in XboX InsidersWhy am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments] -
Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?
in XboX InsidersWhy is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only... -
Why is the NextGen survey so long?!
in XboX InsidersWhy is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be... -
Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??
in XboX InsidersWhy isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by... -
Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...: I work remote. My team can hear me on Zoom or Skype on my personal desktop. But in Citrix and the cati or whatever that software is that we use to do surveys, one or both of these aren't working... -
Why can't you make captures on the xbox series X and use as desktop background on the...
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy can't you make captures on the xbox series X and use as desktop background on the...: A couple question: 1: Can't set as desktop background when your offline. 2: Captures only available to set as desktop background, when you capture something onto internal harddrive only and must... -
Why XBOX doesn`t have a windows Remote Desktop app to control a Windows 10/11 PC?
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy XBOX doesn`t have a windows Remote Desktop app to control a Windows 10/11 PC?: Why XBOX doesn`t have a windows Remote Desktop app to control a Windows 10/11 PC? A logged XBOX user may have the capability to control their windows PC with a mouse and keyboard. Technically... -
Why does Deep Rock Galactic randomly send me to my desktop out of the blue without warning?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy does Deep Rock Galactic randomly send me to my desktop out of the blue without warning?: I started to use the Windows 10 version of Deep Rock Galactic more and more since my friends started to get into the game more and more. But every time I load up the game, it crashes within the...