Why is my Minecraft account broken?

Discus and support Why is my Minecraft account broken? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It keeps failing in my PlayStation account, help me, I’m so frustrated f9f69816-b32e-4d87-b8bb-b5af22fbe288 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Richard Medina2, Sep 3, 2023.

1. Why is my Minecraft account broken?

It keeps failing in my PlayStation account, help me, I’m so frustrated

:)

Richard Medina2, Sep 3, 2023
  2. Mauro Sarlat Win User

3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Why is minecraft broken on my account and not others

4. george9078907890 Win User

Can I buy Minecoins with the Microsoft account balance without using another payment method like credit cards, Paypal, etc?

To update this post, in case anyone else has this issue.

The Microsoft Store on Windows PCs intergration Minecraft is broken. Seems crazy given Minecraft has almost 100, Million Users. I suspect Microsoft know the store is broken but are not interested in fixing it, why would they given that the cash goes to them.

You cannot add money to the Microsoft Store for your children in your family account and purchase Minecraft coins/content. (well, you can add the money, but not spend it on Minecraft).

FIX...

I did manage to get this resolved, but you need an XBOX. I logged into my sons XBOX and set up an account for my daughter using her Microsoft account details. I launched Minecraft with my daughters account. Once in Minecraft on the XBOX, the intergration with the Microsoft Store worked. When I went to purchase the content on the xbox, it took the money out of my duaghters account and bought the content. I could then log into her Windows PC, with the same account and the content is there....
  5. Rostom L Win User

My Minecraft/Microsoft account is broken!

Hi there!

To confirm, are you using a PS5 console?

To check if there's no issue with your Microsoft/Xbox account, please sign in your main account through https://account.microsoft.com website and visit https://account.xbox.com/Profile if your Xbox profile was setup completely. Try to sign in your Minecraft account as well through https://www.minecraft.net if you could sign in successfully.

If everything is fine on the web, try to connect your console to a different network connection and restart it.
  6. AndreaIv1 Win User

minecraft earth, wrong minecraft account connected to email

I tried to add my other email to my microsoft account but it says its part of a reserved domain, So i cant add it as an alternative account. So another minecraft player is using my email for their minecraft earth account and thats why i cant use it? When
    i sign into minecraft earth i come up as princess.cossign which isnt me but when i play on normal minecraft everything is fine, why is there a problem all of a sudden because of playing minecraft earth? Id like to be able to use my main minecraft account on
    minecraft earth and not have it come up as someone i dont knows minecraft account. I dont want my email connected to another minecraft account and i also feel bad for the the other person that they might have lost access to their account because of this mix
    up or whatever it is, im so confused... please help!?
Thema:

1. Why is my Minecraft account broken? - Similar Threads - Why Minecraft account

2. Hi can someone help me why my microsoft account with my minecraft account when i renewed...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi can someone help me why my microsoft account with my minecraft account when i renewed...: I will be thankful if someone help me 20bf3002-6f31-428d-94f5-1a5ca37323bc
  3. Why is minecraft making me pay for items I already owned after signing into my account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is minecraft making me pay for items I already owned after signing into my account?: I changed the password to my Microsoft account, and signed into minecraft. After signing in I wanted to recreate my character. But I lost all my accessories and need to pay for it again. But if I...
  4. My microsoft account says that I have not bought Minecraft and I am wondering why I have to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My microsoft account says that I have not bought Minecraft and I am wondering why I have to...: My entire childhood was Minecraft and I wanted to play some more for nostalgia but logging in has shown that I apparently do not own it. Not sure what is going on but I am frustrated. I am 100%...
  5. Am I allowed to have 2 copies of Minecraft on the same PC Account? Why is my refund being...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Am I allowed to have 2 copies of Minecraft on the same PC Account? Why is my refund being...: I completed the Minecraft post-migration process just prior to the December 18, 2023 deadline. This was supposed to give me a free copy of Minecraft. I also accidentally bought the game for this...
  6. Why does it say my microsoft account doesnt exist but it still exist because my minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it say my microsoft account doesnt exist but it still exist because my minecraft...: Please, i really need help with this problem, im freaked out f9f73ff6-5331-413f-a7f6-ca29855b8389
  7. Why is my Minecraft account not letting me set it as active?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my Minecraft account not letting me set it as active?: So I took a break over a course of a few months off of Minecraft, and after I tried to play it again it said I hadn't bought it. But then, I looked into my accounts and found my other account that...
  8. Why can't I play multiplayer on Minecraft even though my account is of an adult age and not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play multiplayer on Minecraft even though my account is of an adult age and not...: Hello, lately I've been trying to get on the multiplayer mode on Minecraft. I've found out that my account was in a Microsoft family, but I left it and changed all my settings including the...
  9. Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns...: Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns to the loading screen and I repeat this over and over again, the problem is always the same?...
  10. Why do I have to re-link my Microsoft account, Minecraft on ps5?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I have to re-link my Microsoft account, Minecraft on ps5?: I'm having an issue where every time I turn on my ps5 and load Minecraft I have to re-link my Microsoft account. It's been this way since about 6 months after I got the system, and was never an...