Why is my microphone making static noises to where I can't talk nor hear. Even if I did...

Discus and support Why is my microphone making static noises to where I can't talk nor hear. Even if I did... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have astro 10's and I use a headphone adapter. My microphone never made static until I plugged it into my controller I just bought please help me fix... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Floofy Floof, Mar 6, 2023.

1. Floofy Floof
    Floofy Floof Guest

Why is my microphone making static noises to where I can't talk nor hear. Even if I did...

I have astro 10's and I use a headphone adapter. My microphone never made static until I plugged it into my controller I just bought please help me fix it. I have done all the trouble shooting techniques and they didn't work

:)

Floofy Floof, Mar 6, 2023
  2. vommr Win User

Good, stable fps, but insanely high input delay. (pls help im losing hope)

One more thing, when recording videos with my microphone on, there's a static noise in the background, but when talking to my friends through the same mic it's clear. Can this problem have anything to do with the input lag. And this is just a small detail, no need to start helping with the static noise, just a detail, or maybe a clue.
  3. Flaming Hot TSB Win User

iOS 13 Xbox live didn’t works.

Does Anyone Know why i can Join Parties on Xbox App but no one can hear me speak but yet hear my mic make static noises

phone - Iphone 6s

Software Verison - 13.1 IOS
  4. FaReNhAwK Win User

Quick bit of info on the headset adapter

I'm using the x42s. When the microphone is close enough to my mouth to where I can actually hear myself talking it has so much static on the other end to people I play with I can't use them. I'm almost to the point of contacting turtle beach or Microsoft
    and ask for a refund. It's crap I just bought these x42s last year. This is not acceptable. And by the way I have updated my control and I do not have the USB plugged into my phone
  5. MrLethalTerror Win User

Weird home screen on new one s

Having the same issue AND I have audible static noise whenever I move the analog stick. Can't hear my games over it either.
  6. RobertErpelding Win User

Xbox one elite series 2 no audio

Update.

So the microphone lets me talk, and i can also hear party chat and voice messages. But cannot hear the game or normal xbox guide noises.

Any ideas ?
Thema:

1. Why is my microphone making static noises to where I can't talk nor hear. Even if I did... - Similar Threads - Why microphone making

2. why suspend my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    why suspend my account: Why log me out my account for that ive had for 12 years then when i put all the right information on the stuff its telling me to put in then it says im wrong And then when I ask for support it...
  3. Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...: I followed the directions on the game and when I went to the Xbox code and went on my console it didn’t work it’s said it had already Been used and it was 1,000 vbuck on that card that I can’t use...
  4. “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?: [img] The problem is persistent and I can not seem to find any troubleshooting solutions at all. 3315c945-3c3b-4d5e-83c3-182458e7561a
  5. Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is: W I'm getting billed for[MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO] I don't know why or what it is?help please 71cfec8f-e672-4d9a-afdc-8f42dbbd5613
  6. why is my audio being picked up through the xbox and not my microphone

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my audio being picked up through the xbox and not my microphone: when playing with my friends my mic wasn’t working/ “sounding like i was talking through a microwave” so they muted my chat and it still said it was picking up audio so i then completely unplugged...
  7. Why is my usb microphone not working?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my usb microphone not working?: I have tried everything suggested by the microphone company and from YouTube videos. When I test my microphone in the computer settings, it detects my voice but extremely low even when I tap on...
  8. Why won't the Xbox app on Android recognize Bluetooth headphones as a microphone?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't the Xbox app on Android recognize Bluetooth headphones as a microphone?: I've seen this posted multiple times, with no valid solutions. Reinstalling the app doesn't help, clearing cache doesn't help. Reconnecting the Bluetooth doesn't help. I don't know if an update...
  9. Why is my microphone not being read by the xbox party?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is my microphone not being read by the xbox party?: To begin, I am on Windows 10 OS I use a separate microphone (HyperX Quadcast S) that isn't connected to my headset I have checked connectivity and resolved my issue with teredo It hasn't...
  10. Why is my microphone quality on Xbox's Discord voice chatso bad?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is my microphone quality on Xbox's Discord voice chatso bad?: I've found that the quality of my microphone while talking in a Discord voice channel on Xbox is significantly worse than it is in a regular Xbox party or when I'm in a Discord voice call on my...