Why is my Home xbox not sharing gold with gamepass ultimate?

Discus and support Why is my Home xbox not sharing gold with gamepass ultimate? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi there, Last night I was playing GTA 5, I'll spare you the details but I joined a party then my general location got leaked, my internet got turned... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by canman lunsford, Feb 5, 2023.

1. Why is my Home xbox not sharing gold with gamepass ultimate?

Hi there,

Last night I was playing GTA 5, I'll spare you the details but I joined a party then my general location got leaked, my internet got turned off and now my xbox gold isnt working. Besides that i restarted my xbox and im trying to get one if my accounts ultimate to share gold and its not working. Does someone have a solution?

:)

canman lunsford, Feb 5, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

Why can’t my child play multiplayer on Minecraft when I’m not signed in on the Xbox

You need gamepass ultimate

As gamepass does not carry gold only ultimate or gold does

Fortnite is f2p that's why they can

Either profile can play while kn the home console

Minecraft isnt

Therefore requires gold

Here is the list of games not requiring gold

https://www.gamesradar.com/best-free-xbox-one-games/
  3. lIMoDzZayIl Win User

faulty game sharing

im game sharing with my friend to get game pass ultimate but the xbox live gold doesn't work.
    Your friend is making a transfer with someone else to get the xbox Live Gold but he already has the Xbox gamepass on his account. Here is the reason why you have the xbox gamepass and not the xbox live gold

I hope i was helpful
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

First, make sure that that your other account’s Xbox game Pass Ultimate is still active by following the steps below:

Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, and then select System > Settings > Account > Subscriptions.

Once confirmed make sure that it is still set as Home Xbox.

1. Sign in to your account.

2. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

3. Select Profile & system > Settings > General > Personalization, and then select My home Xbox.

4. Check "Make this as My Home Xbox".

Once you have made sure that everything is setup correctly and it’s still not working please perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Mutliple accounts using Gamepass

As home silky said gamepass ultimate can only be shared on console
  6. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

If i own a dlc from another account, can i play the dlc with another account on gamepass?

Yes, If the console is set to "Home Xbox" for the account which is subscribed to Xbox Live Gold/ Xbox GamePass.

Share your Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription with anyone else who signs in to your console.

Share games and downloadable content purchased from Microsoft Store with anyone else who signs in on your console. You can even share games downloaded as part of a subscription.

For information on how to use and designate your console to Home Xbox, check HERE.
Thema:

1. Why is my Home xbox not sharing gold with gamepass ultimate? - Similar Threads - Why Home sharing

2. Why does pressing the Xbox home button switch TV input?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does pressing the Xbox home button switch TV input?: So I am having issues with my Xbox Series X and it switching from the HDMI 4 input to HDMI 3 input whenever I press the Xbox home button. I have the Sony A95K, which is connected to a Denon...
  3. why as a paying customer can i not post on a games forums because of home share?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why as a paying customer can i not post on a games forums because of home share?: I home share with my nephew and together we bought Diablo 4 on his account so the blizzard forums wont let me post because I don't "own" the game. Since Microsoft just bought ABK I'm not surprised...
  4. Why is my xbox one s keeps going to the home screen when I play grand theft auto 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox one s keeps going to the home screen when I play grand theft auto 5: Everytime I play grand theft auto 5 it keeps going to the home screen 0954a890-d404-4d94-9eb1-b31c4b473abc
  5. Why does my Xbox remove my home Xbox from my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my Xbox remove my home Xbox from my account?: Okay so I don't know why this keeps happening but why my home Xbox stops sharing after my game pass ends? I was game sharing with my girlfriend and we both have separate Xbox's and every time I...
  6. Why is GamePass not sharing through my home xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is GamePass not sharing through my home xbox: I recently swapped my home xbox so my brother can play, and for some reason gamepass ultimate isnt being shared through it, other aspects of my home xbox are working but not sharing gamepass...
  7. why as a paying customer can i not post of a games forums because of home share?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why as a paying customer can i not post of a games forums because of home share?: I home share with my nephew and together we bought Diablo 4 on his account so the blizzard forums wont let me post because I don't "own" the game. Since Microsoft just bought ABK I'm not surprised...
  8. Why do I keep getting kicked out from GTA back to my Home Screen whenever I start a setup?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I keep getting kicked out from GTA back to my Home Screen whenever I start a setup?: I never get kicked from GTA but whenever I start a setup it kicks me back to my Home Screen of my Xbox. 8a14ea60-e3dc-4eb2-ac6a-e38c41c13cc6
  9. Why can’t the ability to buy content. Without a designated home Xbox console, you can't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t the ability to buy content. Without a designated home Xbox console, you can't...: I was recently banned in my main Xbox account were I have all my games so when I try and play a game that cost money that I bought digitally it doesn’t let me play because the owner need to sign...
  10. Question for my console Xbox Series X- Halo Edition: Anyone know why home dashboard is...

in XboX Insiders
    Question for my console Xbox Series X- Halo Edition: Anyone know why home dashboard is...: I was using my Xbox Series X console last night and all of the sudden the console got stuck in black screen. When I went to Xbox home dashboard to eject the disc with the controller and it won't...