Why is my gaming laptop suddenly lagging?
Discus and support Why is my gaming laptop suddenly lagging? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So this started a week ago or so. My laptop started having these short sudden fps drops. At first I noticed them while playing Witcher 3 but now it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VaclavVit, Jan 5, 2023.
Thema:
Why is my gaming laptop suddenly lagging?
Loading...
-
Why is my gaming laptop suddenly lagging? - Similar Threads - Why gaming laptop
-
Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...
in XboX InsidersHey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments] -
Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?
in XboX InsidersWhy is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only... -
Why cant i play rugby league 26 with cloud gaming even tho i have gamepass ultimate
in XboX InsidersWhy cant i play rugby league 26 with cloud gaming even tho i have gamepass ultimate: Game purchase required. Cloud playable with gamepass essential, premium, ultimate. can someone explain what it means? submitted by /u/jjbapeakwatcher [link] [comments] -
Why does my laptop download stuff 10x faster than my gaming pc?
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy does my laptop download stuff 10x faster than my gaming pc?: i got max 3mb p/s download speed with and avg of around 2 on my pc yet 20+ on my laptop. my laptop is a LENOVO_MT_20R6_BU_Think_FM_ThinkPad L13 Yoga and the wifi adapter thing for my pc is... -
why can i play cloud gaming on my phone fine yet when i use it the same way on my laptop...
in XBoX on Consoleswhy can i play cloud gaming on my phone fine yet when i use it the same way on my laptop...: there no possible screenshot as it just goes back to the home page after trying to boot up the game ea819072-62a3-4da1-979f-c918ef8d48aa -
Why does my laptop disconnect from charger while playing a game?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy does my laptop disconnect from charger while playing a game?: I've gotten a new laptop charger and every time I try to play a specific game, Teardown, it disconnects from the charger. It disconnects for a few seconds, slowing the game in the process. It does... -
My Laptop Keep Lagging In Games I don't Know Why??
in XBoX on ConsolesMy Laptop Keep Lagging In Games I don't Know Why??: When Ever I play a Game No matter what type of game low graphics games or High Graphics Game it's lagging I am Cleaning Up my Laptop Every Week(Recycle Bin, Temp files, Unwanted Files, etc..) I... -
Why has my partner's laptop stopped being able to play Ark survival (pc game pass) all of a...
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy has my partner's laptop stopped being able to play Ark survival (pc game pass) all of a...: Currently play ark survival on pc, we play using the game pass (so xbox servers) my partner's laptop is much better than mine and plays it perfectly fine on high graphics. And we have our own... -
Why can't my laptop run games such as Fortnite without stuttering?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy can't my laptop run games such as Fortnite without stuttering?: Processor 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-1135G7 @ 2.40GHz 1.38 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB (7.73 GB usable) My laptop is a DELL inspiron 5502 with a 512 SSD running on Windows 11. my laptop which I...