why is my game stopping and a square head with eyes, nose,and mouthshows up?

Discus and support why is my game stopping and a square head with eyes, nose,and mouthshows up? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am playing wsop poker. why is my game stopping in the middle of a bet showing a blank space with a square head with eyes nose and mouth and I cant... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Robley Russell, Mar 27, 2023.

1. why is my game stopping and a square head with eyes, nose,and mouthshows up?

I am playing wsop poker. why is my game stopping in the middle of a bet showing a blank space with a square head with eyes nose and mouth and I cant get back in game?

:)

Robley Russell, Mar 27, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

We may just need to perform troubleshooting steps. I have here steps that we can try, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

"1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​"

If that didn't work we may need to uninstall and reinstall the game.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

If you're playing on 360, i believe online services are discontinued, which is the likely source of your issue
  4. voteDC Win User

Any good ME3 Femshep face codes?

If you are starting with Mass Effect then here are the slider settings for my Shepard. Full left is 0.

Facial Structure-
    " ": 6
    Skin Tone: 2
    Complexion: Full right
    Scar: 8

Head-
    Neck Thickness: 23
    Face Size: 14
    Cheek Width: 13
    Cheek Bones: 13
    Cheek Gaunt: Full Left
    Ears Size: Your choice
    Ears Orientation: Your choice

Eyes-
    Eye Shape: 7
    Eye Height: 11
    Eye Width: 14
    Eye Depth: 15
    Brow Depth: 12
    Brow Height: 1
    Iris Colour: Full left

Jaw-
    Chin Height: 22
    Chin Depth: 1
    Chin Width: 19
    Jaw Width: 8

Mouth-
    Mouth Shape: 6
    Mouth Depth: 3
    Mouth Width: 2
    Mouth Lip Size: 17
    Mouth Height: 9

Nose-
    Nose Shape: 5
    Nose Height: 3
    Nose Depth: 11

Hair-
    Colour: Full right
    Hair: 1
    Brow: Full right
    Brow Colour: Full right
  5. CODukes4 Win User

I stand corrected...

It's not cheating, it's an accepted glitch in the game....or inconsistency, whatever you would like to name it. It's something that people specifically use to gain an advantage. Not saying I like or dislike. But being able to shoot through walls that
    go up to your nose or shooting bullets from your eye ball is what it is. Head glitching will now be referred to as shooting with a visual incongruity advantage.
  6. Dynamic Sausage Win User

Another XB1 price drop?

It's good for anybody trying to buy an X1 full stop. I wouldn't turn my nose up to £50 extra in my wallet.
Thema:

1. why is my game stopping and a square head with eyes, nose,and mouthshows up? - Similar Threads - why game stopping

2. Why won’t my game download, it’s just saying installation stopped and won’t let me download it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t my game download, it’s just saying installation stopped and won’t let me download it.: How do I fix a game that just says installation stopped every time I try and download it. b8aa3724-e6f7-45f1-8f30-d4a42379b4ae
  3. Why do all the games I try to install or updated say installation stopped?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do all the games I try to install or updated say installation stopped?: [mod removed - personal information] 2f3488e0-88b5-47a4-9fc8-d95fe203566f
  4. Why does my game say installation stopped and won’t let me install it even though I’ve been...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my game say installation stopped and won’t let me install it even though I’ve been...: I try to install the game on my Xbox and everytime I try to install the game it just says installation stopped with out it showing the mbps or anything else it just shows loading and that’s always...
  5. Mic stops working in Xbox Game Bar party as soon as I close the overlay. Anyone know why...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mic stops working in Xbox Game Bar party as soon as I close the overlay. Anyone know why...: ive tried everything i can please help Anyone know why this might be happening? Just started about 2-3 weeks go. Any other app works totally fine (in-game chats, Discord, Teams/Zoom, etc). I've...
  6. Why my skylanders imaginators Xbox one game is stopping installation at 42% and says game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why my skylanders imaginators Xbox one game is stopping installation at 42% and says game...: I have bought skylanders imaginators on Xbox one. When I download it cause says has an update it just stops installation at 42%. I have restarted the game uninstalled reinstalled, it works after...
  7. Why does my Xbox Series s say installation stopped when I try to download a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Xbox Series s say installation stopped when I try to download a game: Please help me with this e27504fe-4a78-44ed-9b2f-74d1f58253bc
  8. Why does my game stop downloading at 69%?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my game stop downloading at 69%?: So basically,I am trying to download GTA V,but it says "Instalation stopped".It stops at 69% and my disc is a bit scratched but that's not the reason I believe since it downloads to 69%.I tried...
  9. Why did Xbox stop making 360s games backwards compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did Xbox stop making 360s games backwards compatible: So I just was wondering why Xbox/Microsoft decided to stop making Xbox 360 games backwards compatible. There are still so many games that deserve/need to be made backwards compatible especially...
  10. Why is it Every time i install a game. It will randomly stop at moments?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it Every time i install a game. It will randomly stop at moments?: This is every time disc and digital. If i try to play a game while installing or updating a game its a random chance on if the install will stop. And if it does it will not resume till i close the...