Why is my game activity stuck on the last thing I played
Discus and support Why is my game activity stuck on the last thing I played in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I played Fallout: New Vegas on xcloud now my game activity is stuck on this and never changes to anything else. 439bacf0-b4e8-4ccd-ae54-a22a2376a96d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RightfulNerd, May 11, 2023.
Thema:
Why is my game activity stuck on the last thing I played
Loading...
-
Why is my game activity stuck on the last thing I played - Similar Threads - Why game activity
-
Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?
in XboX InsidersWhy is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only... -
Why cant i play rugby league 26 with cloud gaming even tho i have gamepass ultimate
in XboX InsidersWhy cant i play rugby league 26 with cloud gaming even tho i have gamepass ultimate: Game purchase required. Cloud playable with gamepass essential, premium, ultimate. can someone explain what it means? submitted by /u/jjbapeakwatcher [link] [comments] -
Why no option for requesting legacy games to be released on pc and game pass
in XboX InsidersWhy no option for requesting legacy games to be released on pc and game pass: I am putting this up because Xbox has failed on a few occasions to capitalize on the name power of franchises and not make older games accessible to people. for example Halo Infinite should have... -
Any idea why this happens when I start games
in XboX InsidersAny idea why this happens when I start games: I have a picture but it won’t let me attach it. the cursor from microsoft edge shows up on my screen when I launch games, it goes away once I clear cache. I don’t have a mouse plugged in and it... -
Why am I Unable to Access Modern Warfare II Game Modes Despite Active Xbox Game Pass
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy am I Unable to Access Modern Warfare II Game Modes Despite Active Xbox Game Pass: Dear Microsoft Support, I am experiencing a persistent and frustrating issue with accessing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II on my PC, despite having an active Xbox Game Pass for PC subscription,... -
Why are some of my recently played games not showing up in the activity feed on the Xbox...
in XBoX AccessibilityWhy are some of my recently played games not showing up in the activity feed on the Xbox...: I’ve noticed that certain games, including Rocket League, Warframe, Roblox, and others, aren't appearing in the activity/play feed on the Xbox website. However, these games show up fine in the... -
Why can’t I play BO6 multiplayer I bought the full game for $80 and have an active game...
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy can’t I play BO6 multiplayer I bought the full game for $80 and have an active game...: I can only play Private match on BO6 multiplayer. 37c50576-bfef-450c-882d-1a528cd18a4c -
Why does the mic audio only work when the Xbox game bar is actively open?
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy does the mic audio only work when the Xbox game bar is actively open?: The mic audio works perfectly fine when I have the Xbox game bar open but, when it Is closed the mic isn'tbeing picked up. 36e51d7b-e67b-4d51-b4d0-37ad18b71460 -
Why does Remnant 2 not let me play online when I have an active game pass subscription? I...
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy does Remnant 2 not let me play online when I have an active game pass subscription? I...: Why does Remnant 2 not let me play online when I have an active game pass subscription? I have game pass ultimate which I pay for each month and I was able to play just days ago....