Why is my game activity stuck on the last thing I played

Discus and support Why is my game activity stuck on the last thing I played in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I played Fallout: New Vegas on xcloud now my game activity is stuck on this and never changes to anything else. 439bacf0-b4e8-4ccd-ae54-a22a2376a96d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RightfulNerd, May 11, 2023.

1. RightfulNerd
    RightfulNerd Guest

I played Fallout: New Vegas on xcloud now my game activity is stuck on this and never changes to anything else.

:)

RightfulNerd, May 11, 2023
  2. RightfulNerd Win User

Ok took a while but still no luck trying that. Doesn't seem to be specific to my console as it shows the same activity on my PC and phone ect.

Maybe this is a wider spread issue.
  3. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

May I know which device are you using to play your game? It will help us determine the steps we can perform to fix the issue. Please also check if this is the only game that is having this issue on xcloud.
  4. RightfulNerd Win User

So right now I am playing on my series X but I was playing on Fallout: New Vegas xcloud through the edge browser. I properly closed the game and logged out of xcloud. However now whilst I'm on my series X it only shows me as playing Fallout: New Vegas. No matter if I set myself as offline, restart or playing any other game it doesnt change.
  5. Kimmy_24 Win User

There are no issues on the server yet so it could be a temporary bug: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status. Try signing in at account.live.com/reputationcheck. Add your phone number, and then select Send code. Get the code from the text message sent to your phone, enter it on the webpage, and select Submit.

On your Xbox, press and hold the Xbox button on your controller, select Restart console > Restart, and then sign back in. If you also experience this on a PC or mobile device, sign out of the Xbox app, and then sign back in.

You may also want to try the steps provided here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/....
  6. RightfulNerd Win User

Not sure I really understand the question the game isn't having any issues. It's the xbox service that is stuck showing game in the game activity.

For example if I boot up halo it still says on my profile I am playing Fallout: New Vegas.

The provided solution was unsuccessful unfortunately.
Thema:

1. Why is my game activity stuck on the last thing I played - Similar Threads - Why game activity

2. Why is my invite To game greyed out?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is my invite To game greyed out?: When I want to invite someone to my game in the game bar the invite to game button is greyed out and I can’t invite taken to my game I am playing on windows 11 by the way Oh and also I can’t see...
  3. Why is it taking so long to install my game on my new Xbox x series when my game is an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it taking so long to install my game on my new Xbox x series when my game is an...: Why is it taking so long to install my game on my new Xbox x series when my game is an actual DVD please help i really want to plyto play y, e5f5ca56-d564-47d1-aa93-b40ef50b43d7
  4. Why are my specific dead zone settings on my elite series 2 not registering in game it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are my specific dead zone settings on my elite series 2 not registering in game it’s...: It’s acting as if it isn’t recognizing my specific settings which is weird because sometimes it does and other times it doesn’t and it just started happening after I synced it to a series x...
  5. Why is my Game Bar and my Xbox App not loading or working?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my Game Bar and my Xbox App not loading or working?: It just started yesterday. So i turned on my PC and i load up the xbox app and for some reason, it doesn't work. So i try to do it with my Game Bar. Doesn't load either. So i went to my settings...
  6. Why does my Xbox game chat work but no game audio or sounds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox game chat work but no game audio or sounds: I just got the Astro A10 headset and have tried every way I could possibly find and think of. I just then managed to get the mic to work when spoken into and can hear other people in the Xbox...
  7. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  8. Is there a reason why my games wont boot up.

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a reason why my games wont boot up.: I have everything updated, i uninstalled everything and reinstalled it twice. I'm trying to play death loop o my pc. But all my games on the xbox app dont work. I have been at this for hours. Why...
  9. Why does the mic audio only work when the Xbox game bar is actively open?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the mic audio only work when the Xbox game bar is actively open?: The mic audio works perfectly fine when I have the Xbox game bar open but, when it Is closed the mic isn'tbeing picked up. 36e51d7b-e67b-4d51-b4d0-37ad18b71460
  10. Why does Remnant 2 not let me play online when I have an active game pass subscription? I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Remnant 2 not let me play online when I have an active game pass subscription? I...: Why does Remnant 2 not let me play online when I have an active game pass subscription? I have game pass ultimate which I pay for each month and I was able to play just days ago....