Why is my free battlefield next generation upgrade only downloading free trail

Discus and support Why is my free battlefield next generation upgrade only downloading free trail in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why is my battlefield XS downloading has free trail 789493ea-8f97-41e4-b339-9a6ea6cc89a0 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GINGER RYAN, Jul 26, 2022.

1. GINGER RYAN
    GINGER RYAN Guest

Why is my battlefield XS downloading has free trail

:)

GINGER RYAN, Jul 26, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, GINGER. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be glad to help you out.

May I know when have you purchased Battlefield 2042? And have you purchased the digital or physical (disc) copy?

Waiting for your follow-up.
  3. MajorIris Win User

Can you get back and accept a 30 day free trial after declinging it?

As stated Above, Only 1 Chance for the Free Trail, You must start over and Choose it next Time, and not skip it.
  4. Perk1171 Win User

The current profile is not able to play in XBOXLIVE

After purchasing the 9.99 for one month it let him play.....why would the 1 month free trail not let you play games? trail is a trail period, or is it just to use the internet only on the trial period/
  5. vibroluxor Win User

BF4 from 360 to One

6. ItzAprilLol Win User

Xbox Game Pass 14 day trial

The free trail only comes with new consoles. Sometimes they have specials like try for 1.00 but the free trails come with games or consoles. Its not in the store.
Thema:

1. Why is my free battlefield next generation upgrade only downloading free trail - Similar Threads - Why free battlefield

2. Why don't they make the Minecraft education edition free also for the demo to make world's

in XBoX on Windows
    Why don't they make the Minecraft education edition free also for the demo to make world's: Minecraft education edition c2879264-d140-4f7c-9292-aa2d15f88547
  3. Do any of y’all know why I haven’t received a free name change?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do any of y’all know why I haven’t received a free name change?: Gamertag is not free for my first time 24d80f9b-b61d-4a64-8811-83285f8f35cc
  4. Why can't I get the 3 months free Game Pass Ultimate which the packaging states comes with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I get the 3 months free Game Pass Ultimate which the packaging states comes with...: I purchased an Xbox Series S from Best Buy and the packaging says that 3 free months of Game Pass Ultimate is included with the purchase. However, once I set it up and logged in it only shows 14...
  5. Why me minecraft says that i need to pay? it was free

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why me minecraft says that i need to pay? it was free: So i found me old pc and it needed alot of updates and i found me minecraft i updated it and downloaded the launcher beacuse it needed it said and i dowloaded it and said PAY money but... it was...
  6. why do digital games need an online check in for it to work including free demos.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why do digital games need an online check in for it to work including free demos.: I use my xbox one offline and play a mixture of free games and demos that I downloaded off the microsoft store. and I do a one time online check in on the games by launching the game once and go...
  7. Why can i not get minecraft realms for free

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can i not get minecraft realms for free: so i have xbox game pass core and i really wanted to try the free trial of minecraft realms for 30 days but it still told me to buy the realms e7da276b-3992-4e47-9466-c6063673b748
  8. Why can't I play free-to-play games like Fortnite on a different console?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play free-to-play games like Fortnite on a different console?: I have an xbox console set up in my living room (this is designated as my 'home' console) but I also have a second xbox which is in a bedoom. My account is on both consoles as are 2 other accounts...
  9. Why Can’t Change my Xbox Gamertag for Free?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Can’t Change my Xbox Gamertag for Free?: So i wanted to change my Xbox Gamertag and i looked it up and many people are saying i can Change it for Free for the First time, i never Changed my Gamertag since i Created the Account but it...
  10. Why Can’t I change my gamer tag for free still?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Can’t I change my gamer tag for free still?: I have had my Xbox gamer tag for about 3 or 4 years and I have always had the same gamer tag. I wanted to change but this transaction costed money and I never had changed it before l. I want to...