Why is my fc24 currency in $ when i purchased a uk version
Discus and support Why is my fc24 currency in $ when i purchased a uk version in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i have purchased a copy of fc24 as a download but when i started to play the currency is in dollars not British pound. I have not any issues with any... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rob Lloyd1, Oct 4, 2023.
Thema:
Why is my fc24 currency in $ when i purchased a uk version
Loading...
-
Why is my fc24 currency in $ when i purchased a uk version - Similar Threads - Why fc24 currency
-
Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...
in XboX InsidersHey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments] -
Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?
in XboX InsidersWhy am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments] -
Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?
in XboX InsidersWhy is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only... -
Why is the NextGen survey so long?!
in XboX InsidersWhy is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be... -
My Son has FC24 on Xbox Series S and has added a friend who has a PS5... why can't they...
in XBoX Games and AppsMy Son has FC24 on Xbox Series S and has added a friend who has a PS5... why can't they...: The Cross Play feature is enabled, they are friends but when he tries to add him to play a game he isn't there for selection in the Online friends list. In fact it doesn't even show the Online... -
Why the Xbox charge me twice for fc24 in different price?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy the Xbox charge me twice for fc24 in different price?: I just purchased fc24 inside fifa23?And when I wanted to download it I couldn't find the game and then I go search outside the store then need me to purchase again in different price?how is this... -
Why can't I enter FC24 rivals without game pass?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy can't I enter FC24 rivals without game pass?: I have purchased FC24 ultimate edition but when I try to enter rivals is says I must buy a game pass. Why is that? isn't it covered in the ultimate? 9f6efd17-1c4a-434a-8da1-908c303c9ab3 -
Why can't I reinstall FC24 on my Xbox One?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy can't I reinstall FC24 on my Xbox One?: I tried to open FC24 but my Xbox One said it was corrupted and asked me to uninstall and reinstall the game. Whenever I try to install the game it immediately stops and shows this error code:... -
I have bought an Xbox Series S 1tb last week on Amazon. Why isn‘t there FC24 with it. With...
in XBoX Games and AppsI have bought an Xbox Series S 1tb last week on Amazon. Why isn‘t there FC24 with it. With...: I have bought an Xbox Series S 1tb last Week on Amazon. I wanted to ask why wasn‘t FC24 with it? 64f2915f-45a1-4796-850a-4aa25675375e