Why is my elite series 2 core constantly disconnecting from my Xbox. I just got the custom...

Discus and support Why is my elite series 2 core constantly disconnecting from my Xbox. I just got the custom... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have not had my custom labs elite series 2 controller for 6 months and it is constantly disconnecting from my Xbox. So I sent it to Xbox. Now I order... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GrimmKoolaid, Mar 29, 2023.

1. GrimmKoolaid
    GrimmKoolaid Guest

Why is my elite series 2 core constantly disconnecting from my Xbox. I just got the custom...

I have not had my custom labs elite series 2 controller for 6 months and it is constantly disconnecting from my Xbox. So I sent it to Xbox. Now I order a Xbox elite series 2 core controller and boom same thing. This is not cool Xbox. I have it completely updated and everything. I have reverted the update and it was fine for about 4 days then here we go again. I have tried installing the update with my cord that came with it nope still not working. Everytime I get into a game where there is a lot of button pushing it starts disconnecting my character on screen will run the opposite way I am moving the stick then it comes back on. This is a huge problem guys. Please Xbox fix this with some sort of update or do a recall on these controllers and allow ppl to get there money back. Total I have spent almost $400 on two controllers that are having the same issue. Either something is wrong with the controllers or in the new xbox series x the signal is to weak to handle the controller. Or the connection button on the newer Xboxs are not syncing up correctly either way this needs to be addressed. Thank you for all you do and look for to hearing from you have a blessed day.

:)

GrimmKoolaid, Mar 29, 2023
  2. DeRpY SmUrFy300 Win User

Xbox Elite Series 2 Bluetooth disconnect issue

3. Onyx Is Here Win User

Why is my elite series 2 core constantly disconnecting from my Xbox. I just got the custom labs controller haven't had it 6 months and the damn thing keeps disconnecting from my Xbox?

Hello GrimmKoolaid, sorry to hear you're having trouble with your connection.

This was an issue for a while but the devs did finally issue a fix via an update. However, what I would first like to recommend is to download the Xbox Insider Hub if you don't have it already and then file a bug report using the app.

After that I'd like to suggest first powercycling your console by holding the power button on it for 10 seconds then unplug it for 30 seconds. If you're still having trouble then I'd recommend a factory reset on the console. There's an option to keep your installed games and apps and your saves will be stored on the cloud. You just need to make sure you know the email/password for your account.

You can read how to do a reset via this link https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  4. overcustomized mike Win User

How to reconnect Xbox controller to PC after playing wired to charge (Bluetooth)

I just got in an Elite Series 2 controller with the same issue. it is not removed from the devices list but still does not reconnect to bluetooth when disconnected from USB (charging/accessory app). The status light (xbox home button) just flashes slowly. It continues to do this until it shuts off or I delete and pair the controller again.

side note: elite controller is fully updated
  5. Miguel Molina O Win User

My elite series 2 controller constantly disconnects from Xbox one

Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Miguel O., Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue!

Please proceed to do a power cycle of the xbox

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button  on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button  on the console or the Xbox button  on your controller.

If you don't see the green boot-up animation when the console restarts, repeat these steps. Make sure that you hold the power button until the console completely shuts down.

Important If your console is in Sleep mode, the above steps will shut the console off completely. Sleep mode, or the ability to turn on your console by saying "Xbox on," won't be enabled until you restart the console.

Also, proceed to power cycle your controller

1. Press and hold the Xbox button  for 5-10 seconds, until the controller turns off.

2. Wait a few seconds, then press and hold the Xbox button  again to turn the controller back on.

If your problem persists or the problem is fixed please let me know!

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
  6. bpipal Win User

Microsoft Elite Controller 2 disconnects from XBOX One X intermittently

This did not work, I also noticed that if I shut off the XBOX One X it disconnects this controller and I have to reconnect it on startup. This does not happen with my other controllers just the Elite series 2 one.. I'll request a replacement
Thema:

1. Why is my elite series 2 core constantly disconnecting from my Xbox. I just got the custom... - Similar Threads - Why elite series

2. Why are my specific dead zone settings on my elite series 2 not registering in game it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are my specific dead zone settings on my elite series 2 not registering in game it’s...: It’s acting as if it isn’t recognizing my specific settings which is weird because sometimes it does and other times it doesn’t and it just started happening after I synced it to a series x...
  3. Why does my elite controller series two disconnect when wire isn’t plugged in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my elite controller series two disconnect when wire isn’t plugged in: My elite series two controller keeps on disconnecting when the wire isn’t connected, I’ll be using it then suddenly I can’t move in my game or scroll on YouTube I look down and see the light...
  4. Why can't I put in a service order for my Elite Series 2 controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I put in a service order for my Elite Series 2 controller?: Recently I got an Xbox Elite Series 2 controller that has had constant problems. Every time I press in the right stick, the controller shuts all the way down and takes several seconds to a minute...
  5. Why does my Xbox elite controller series 2 refuses to connect to my windows 11 PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Xbox elite controller series 2 refuses to connect to my windows 11 PC?: The controller connected just fine to my pc for about 6 months and then one day after restarting my pc my controller would say it is connected in settings for about 2 minutes before shutting off...
  6. Why are Xbox Series Elite 2 controllers garbage?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are Xbox Series Elite 2 controllers garbage?: Don't Microsoft & Xbox got quality controlls?? All the controllers seems to have issues, and waiting 2-3 weeks for a replacement ain't acceptable! We pay money for a controller that should just...
  7. Why did my Elite Series 2 Controller suddenly stop working?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did my Elite Series 2 Controller suddenly stop working?: Today I tried to to turn on my Elite Series 2 Controller and it didn't turn on, it was working perfectly fine yesterday, but now it just won't turn on. I use it with an Xbox Series X and i've used...
  8. Why does my Elite series 2 controller disconnects from xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Elite series 2 controller disconnects from xbox series s: If anyone can help me that would be awesome unfortunately I will be working the next 3 days so I'll check back on Sunday if anyone can help! 2f6d9e26-937e-40a7-a531-1e63042c5974
  9. Why wont my keybinds work on the paddles on the elite series 2 controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont my keybinds work on the paddles on the elite series 2 controller: I have my paddles mapped to a q d e for siege, and my binds wont work no matter my shift key, and they also glitch in other games, i need help. e6bd4706-ae2b-4cac-a786-78d897b66e02
  10. Why does pressing R3 to the upper left on Xbox Elite Series 2 shut down the controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does pressing R3 to the upper left on Xbox Elite Series 2 shut down the controller?: Yesterday I played some Halo Infinite Matches and noticed that my controller turned itself off. First I thought it was the battery so i charged it and today I recognized the issue occurs when I...