Why is my dpad controlling my headset audio

Discus and support Why is my dpad controlling my headset audio in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [mod removed - personal information] 4f10801b-3309-4bc0-b1c9-b8c5f865a905 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xavier giggetts, Jun 3, 2023.

  1. Why is my dpad controlling my headset audio


    [mod removed - personal information]

    :)
     
    xavier giggetts, Jun 3, 2023
    #1
  2. DeniqL Win User

    Why is my dpad controlling my headset audio

    Hi,Xavier! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

    Is your Controller a PDP controller?
  3. [Farscape] Win User

    Official xbox one mic not working with discord

    it wont work via bluetooth as the controller does not pass audio vie bluetooth.

    wired then it technically should pic the headset up as a usb audio device. i normally use either a turtlebeach 3.5mm headset or my mobile phone headset.

    not sure why it wont work over usb though.
  4. SaM5246xbl Win User

    Xbox wireless adapter for Windows 10

    Are any of you able to get audio from it? I plugged my Xbox One stereo headset into my controller but no audio and no way to routing audio to it, is there supposed to be software to control it?
  5. JohnE6 Win User

    Xbox controller audio jack doesn't work

    My controller is already updated the audio still doesn't work for my headset
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

    xbox one controller pass through audio won't work on my pc

    for audio to work with a xbox controller on pc it has to be wired, the controller does not support audio over bluetooth. thats why i purchased a usb headset as its a pain.
Thema:

Why is my dpad controlling my headset audio

Loading...
  1. Why is my dpad controlling my headset audio - Similar Threads - Why dpad controlling

  2. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  3. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  4. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  5. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  6. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  7. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  8. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  9. Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs

    in XboX Insiders
    Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs: Look at the handheld market right now. On one side, you have $600–$900+ handheld PCs (ROG Ally, Legion Go, Steam Deck OLED) running desktop OS bloat, requiring constant setting tweaks, and...
  10. Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?: Last two updates the play history don’t work for me ? submitted by /u/Masio666 [link] [comments]