Why is my cursor on keyboard and mouse on roblox in xbox does not lock on the center

Discus and support Why is my cursor on keyboard and mouse on roblox in xbox does not lock on the center in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Xbox, i want to report a problem on my xbox, when im playing roblox with my keyboard and mouse plugged in, the problem is when im playing like... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by YOURBOY TYLER, May 24, 2023.

  1. Why is my cursor on keyboard and mouse on roblox in xbox does not lock on the center


    Hi Xbox, i want to report a problem on my xbox, when im playing roblox with my keyboard and mouse plugged in, the problem is when im playing like shooter games on roblox the mouse cursor is not locking on the center so it destroys my aim, i wish that this problem will be fixed thank you!

    :)
     
    YOURBOY TYLER, May 24, 2023
    #1
  2. WattyNuela Win User

    Why is my cursor on keyboard and mouse on roblox in xbox does not lock on the center

    Hello there, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you ready to assist with this.

    I understand you're having trouble when you play with mouse and keyboard. May I know if the problem is occurring only when you play Roblox or more games?

    If maybe it's only with Roblox, I recommend you to report this to their dedicated game support: https://www.roblox.com/support

    If the issue is happening with more games and is occurring no matter which mouse or keyboard you use, please report it instead to the Xbox team following the recommendations in the next article:

    https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/m...
  3. YOURBOY TYLER Win User

    Why is my cursor on keyboard and mouse on roblox in xbox does not lock on the center

    Its only occuring on Roblox game
  4. WattyNuela Win User

    Why is my cursor on keyboard and mouse on roblox in xbox does not lock on the center

    Hi!
    Thanks for the additional information, would be better to report this to Roblox support

    Hope they can address the matter as soon as possible
  5. yLeozinn Win User

    Microsoft Edge no XOne

    Hi Leozinn,

    Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. You can connect the keyboard and mouse to the console. As to what is able to be done is limited as it is still new. A keyboard will work with Edge, a mouse will not as there is a built in cursor already
    on Edge. Here is a
    support link
    you can look over concerning keyboard and mouse.

    Thanks,

    Brad
    Mas eu ainda não entendo porque não há como usar o mouse só porque já existe um cursor no Edge, poderia me explicar?

    ------

    [Mod Translation - But I still do not understand why there is no way to use the mouse just because there is already a cursor in the Edge, could you explain?]
  6. Tadeu dailson Win User

    Roblox menu on my xbox

    Hello, I hope you are well.

    Please check these steps.

    The issue you are experiencing seems to be related to how the Xbox Series S recognizes and manages the keyboard and mouse when exiting the Roblox game. The Xbox sometimes does not retain the input configuration (keyboard and mouse) after exiting a game to the main menu or to the console's operating system.

    Possible solutions:

    1. Restart Roblox:

    Restarting the game may resolve the issue as it forces the system to recognize the input configuration again.

    2. Check the Xbox input settings:

    Accessibility settings: In the Xbox settings menu, look for "Accessibility" and check if the options related to the keyboard and mouse are enabled.

    Keyboard and mouse settings: In some versions of the Xbox, it is possible to customize the keyboard and mouse settings, including the option to keep the setting active after exiting the game.

    3. Check that the keyboard and mouse are properly connected:

    Make sure that the keyboard and mouse are properly connected to the console's USB port.
Thema:

Why is my cursor on keyboard and mouse on roblox in xbox does not lock on the center

Loading...
  1. Why is my cursor on keyboard and mouse on roblox in xbox does not lock on the center - Similar Threads - Why cursor keyboard

  2. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  3. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  4. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  5. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  6. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  7. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  8. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  9. Why does my cursor keep teleporting after i right click in roblox microsoft version

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my cursor keep teleporting after i right click in roblox microsoft version: right after installing microsoft roblox every time i right click my cursor keep ending up on a whole diffrent place, everytime i right click to change my pov it keep teleporting the cursor into...
  10. Why can’t I move the cursor

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I move the cursor: When I try to move the cursor it jumps back to where it was. b1e9f68e-66ad-4b0b-b1bb-2318bc232932