Why is my controller (turtle beach) automatically shooting when I am aiming or holding RT...

Discus and support Why is my controller (turtle beach) automatically shooting when I am aiming or holding RT... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I currently have a problem with my controller shooting RT when I am aiming down the sight (No I am not clicking the RT button either) Cleaning up the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Verified Veteran Of The, Jun 4, 2023.

1. Why is my controller (turtle beach) automatically shooting when I am aiming or holding RT...

I currently have a problem with my controller shooting RT when I am aiming down the sight (No I am not clicking the RT button either)

Cleaning up the controller did nothing and I didn't bind anything on the controllers. It just does that automatically and it is really inconveniencing me.

If you got an answer on how to fix it PLEASE tell me cause I cannot do a lot

:)

Verified Veteran Of The, Jun 4, 2023
  2. Ronnieee Win User

Why is my controller (turtle beach) automatically shooting when I am aiming or holding RT when I am using LT

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help with your controller.

Have you tried checking with your manufacturer if the controller is up to date? This is a third party controller and it may need some updates to function properly.

Or you can download the app on your Xbox console to get the latest update of the device, you just need to download Turtle Beach Control Center app.

If the update does not fix the problem, your controller might be having a firmware or hardware issue and needs repair.
  3. Wag1 My Family Win User

Why is my controller (turtle beach) automatically shooting when I am aiming or holding RT when I am using LT

I have to exact same problem but with Lt I thought my LT was broken maybe I faulty wire but have gone into test mode and the button is fine, any game I enter it auto aims down sights not on targets just does it for no reason and there nothing wrong with the button
  4. Twizted Team Win User

Missing the headset volume, headset chat mixer, & mic monitoring

I am using a battlefield one controller with a turtle beach ear force recon 30x. The controller has 3.5mm jack. I have also tried an older xbox controller with the mic that came with the xbox, along with a turtle beach elite pro plugged into my battlefield
    controller. So I have tried various combinations of controllers and mics, and this does not seem to fix the problem.
    Other than the combinations of the controllers/mics when was the last time you cleared your system cache? While your console is on, hold the power button on the front of the console for like 15 seconds, let go and turn it back on.
  5. Gateway425 Win User

Turtle Beach X42 XBox One Adapter - Not Available to Purchase?!

I am not exactly positive about this but as far as I know Microsoft has no control over Turtle Beaches business practices. TB is a third party company which sells accessories for Microsoft products. If TB says you have to pay extra for the adapter I would
    assume its their doing and not MS. Think of it like this... why would Microsoft dictate the price of adapters to Turtle Beach when they have no investment in the company?
  6. LilNicky23 Win User

Missing the headset volume, headset chat mixer, & mic monitoring

I am using a battlefield one controller with a turtle beach ear force recon 30x. The controller has 3.5mm jack. I have also tried an older xbox controller with the mic that came with the xbox, along with a turtle beach elite pro plugged into my battlefield
    controller. So I have tried various combinations of controllers and mics, and this does not seem to fix the problem.
Thema:

Why is my controller (turtle beach) automatically shooting when I am aiming or holding RT...

1. Why is my controller (turtle beach) automatically shooting when I am aiming or holding RT... - Similar Threads - Why controller turtle

2. Why is my controller unresponsive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my controller unresponsive?: My Xbox controller randomly stopped working last night.It can turn on and the light stays on still, but none of the buttons etc respond. When I unpaired and tried to pair it to my Xbox again, it...
  3. Why won't the controller stay connected?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't the controller stay connected?: I have read all related questions and suggestions. Nothing is a permanent fix and I'd rather not switch systems. If there isn't a fix for this , switching is the I kt option left...
  4. Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty: Last week, I sent my Elite Two controller for repair because the buttons started to wear down. However, after getting it back, one of the pads (P2) is unresponsive and requires very hard presses...
  5. Why wont my controller work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my controller work: My controller worked normally untill today i tryed to turn it on and didnt work the light came on and i tryed to plug it in and it plugged in but still dosnt work , when trying to connect it it...
  6. Why doesn't my controller and wheel/pedals work in Forza 5 anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't my controller and wheel/pedals work in Forza 5 anymore.: Hi everyone. I really needs some help. I have an Xbox Series X, two hand controllers and one Thrustmaster TMX wheel and pedals. The Xbox and controllers are up to date and so is the driver for...
  7. Why my xbox serie s controller keep flashing when I plug it without battery in the front...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my xbox serie s controller keep flashing when I plug it without battery in the front...: My xbox serie s controller keep flashing only when I plug it without battery in the front usb port. 33960497-a9b4-4e58-accf-f100bc718934
  8. Why is there a region error when i try to order a controller from Xbox design labs?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is there a region error when i try to order a controller from Xbox design labs?: So I am trying to order a Fallout controller from the Design Labs page when i encounter an error each time i try to pay for the custom contoller. I says: "region" is required. Enter and try...
  9. why won't my controller work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why won't my controller work?: my controller will not work with minecraft. 2e4cb778-3a95-4135-abf7-2f8e4a9d12ca
  10. Why does my controller disconnect when I connect my wireless turtle beach headset to my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my controller disconnect when I connect my wireless turtle beach headset to my...: When I connect my wireless headset it assigns to my controller/profile. While I’m playing certain games (nba 2k24) it will disconnect my controller as if it’s not on but the controller will still...