Why is my controller (turtle beach) automatically shooting when I am aiming or holding RT...

Discus and support Why is my controller (turtle beach) automatically shooting when I am aiming or holding RT... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I currently have a problem with my controller shooting RT when I am aiming down the sight (No I am not clicking the RT button either) Cleaning up the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Verified Veteran Of The, Jun 4, 2023.

1. Why is my controller (turtle beach) automatically shooting when I am aiming or holding RT...

I currently have a problem with my controller shooting RT when I am aiming down the sight (No I am not clicking the RT button either)

Cleaning up the controller did nothing and I didn't bind anything on the controllers. It just does that automatically and it is really inconveniencing me.

If you got an answer on how to fix it PLEASE tell me cause I cannot do a lot

:)

Verified Veteran Of The, Jun 4, 2023
  2. Twizted Team Win User

Missing the headset volume, headset chat mixer, & mic monitoring

I am using a battlefield one controller with a turtle beach ear force recon 30x. The controller has 3.5mm jack. I have also tried an older xbox controller with the mic that came with the xbox, along with a turtle beach elite pro plugged into my battlefield
    controller. So I have tried various combinations of controllers and mics, and this does not seem to fix the problem.
    Other than the combinations of the controllers/mics when was the last time you cleared your system cache? While your console is on, hold the power button on the front of the console for like 15 seconds, let go and turn it back on.
  3. LilNicky23 Win User

Missing the headset volume, headset chat mixer, & mic monitoring

I am using a battlefield one controller with a turtle beach ear force recon 30x. The controller has 3.5mm jack. I have also tried an older xbox controller with the mic that came with the xbox, along with a turtle beach elite pro plugged into my battlefield
    controller. So I have tried various combinations of controllers and mics, and this does not seem to fix the problem.
  4. UnnamedSoup Win User

Controller disconnects often while playing Titanfall

I have noticed that after I got the headset adapter and updated my controller that now randomly when I go to accept a game invite or chat invite via holding the Xbox button on the controller that it kills my controller and disconnects. I can then hold my
    Xbox button to power the controller on and all is well after that. Is only during these times and I have an older set of Turtle Beaches.
  5. Gateway425 Win User

Turtle Beach X42 XBox One Adapter - Not Available to Purchase?!

I am not exactly positive about this but as far as I know Microsoft has no control over Turtle Beaches business practices. TB is a third party company which sells accessories for Microsoft products. If TB says you have to pay extra for the adapter I would
    assume its their doing and not MS. Think of it like this... why would Microsoft dictate the price of adapters to Turtle Beach when they have no investment in the company?
  6. ToNz Of FuN 68 Win User

x32 Turtle Beach headset working on xbox one?

Hey guys, have any of y'all had any problems with your headsets not working if you don't sign in with the controller. I usually sign in with the kinect and when I connect my turtle beach it doesn't turn on. if I sign in with the controller it works. I'm
    using Turtle Beach X32s.
Thema:

Why is my controller (turtle beach) automatically shooting when I am aiming or holding RT...

1. Why is my controller (turtle beach) automatically shooting when I am aiming or holding RT... - Similar Threads - Why controller turtle

2. Why wont my keybinds work on the paddles on the elite series 2 controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont my keybinds work on the paddles on the elite series 2 controller: I have my paddles mapped to a q d e for siege, and my binds wont work no matter my shift key, and they also glitch in other games, i need help. e6bd4706-ae2b-4cac-a786-78d897b66e02
  3. Why does my Xbox say unauthorized controller in the Xbox accessories app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox say unauthorized controller in the Xbox accessories app: i purchased a VX Gaming wireless controller. the box says its recommend for xbox s . when i connected the controller an error appears b03a0d38-8c61-4b4d-9d65-e77b16ebbd1f
  4. WHY CAN I NOT SET MY AGE ON XBOX X USING CONTROLLER AND CONSOLE FIRST TIME SETUP

in XBoX on Consoles
    WHY CAN I NOT SET MY AGE ON XBOX X USING CONTROLLER AND CONSOLE FIRST TIME SETUP: WHY CON I NOT SET MY AGE ON XBOX X USING CONTROLLER AND CONSOLE FIRST TIME SETUP 96ac65f1-072f-4184-86a7-b19bb1ff25b2
  5. Why isn't there a way to change controller deadzone universally.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't there a way to change controller deadzone universally.: Some games don't have a setting for deadzones. Why isn't there an option to just set a base deadzone for your controller through the console. If some games can change my standard controller...
  6. Why won’t my Xbox connect to the tv or controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t my Xbox connect to the tv or controller: I just moved it from one room to another and it turns on but it’ll turn off after 5 minutes, it won’t sync with the controller and the tv won’t bring up anything 91554bea-535f-4835-b708-6891c5fe6422
  7. Why are all of my controllers being weird?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are all of my controllers being weird?: i really don’t know what’s going on i have three controllers (two elite series 2 and one normal), and they all have the exact same problem. it’s like stick drift, but it’s not. none of the...
  8. Why is my Xbox One Series X/S Controller Entering Inputs for the Web Browser

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox One Series X/S Controller Entering Inputs for the Web Browser: I am able to use my Xbox controller with a wired connection with no problems for steam and games on steam but, whenever I try to play a game on Xbox Cloud Gaming the controller enters in inputs...
  9. Why does my Xbox controller only connect via USB cable?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox controller only connect via USB cable?: My controller was working fine up until maybe an hour prior to this post. I've updated it, there seems to be no external issue I can see. Whenever the batteries are in it slowly flashes twice like...
  10. Why does my Xbox elite 2 controller buttons not work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox elite 2 controller buttons not work?: So, when i try to play with it only the sticks work, and the home button does not work, i don't know how this happened and this is making my whole Xbox gaming experience not so good, so can...