Why is my controller beeping when on charge,will not turn on also

Discus and support Why is my controller beeping when on charge,will not turn on also in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My controller stopped working a few days ago, I’ve bought new batteries I’ve also tried most things online but to no help. When I plug my controller in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Shane Vessey, Mar 18, 2023.

1. Shane Vessey
    Shane Vessey Guest

My controller stopped working a few days ago, I’ve bought new batteries I’ve also tried most things online but to no help. When I plug my controller in via usb my controller is making a beeping sound when plugged in and still won’t turn on

:)

Shane Vessey, Mar 18, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good afternoon

As a player I can only inform, and the joystick has a 90-day warranty, microsoft does not carry out out-of-date repairs.

If it is within the deadline, request the repair:

it is necessary to register the product on the microsoft website and open a work order.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/devices

if you have any questions, follow this link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne...
  3. Brady Lienert Win User

Have you solved the problem yet because it is happening to mine
  4. Clarke76 Win User

Xbox One auto powers on

Thanks, don't think that's it either. I unplugged my Router and it would still turn on.

I also disable the power on beep for everything but voice control power on, and power button on console. I did that to eliminate touch button issue. It would turn on and not beep so wasn't the power button turning it on.

Thanks for help. Oh well. :/
  5. LB THE TRUTH Win User

Am I using the headset adapter wrong?

Am I supposed to hear a beep when I do that. Mute button turn yellow but no beeping. I hear a beep on the headset that comes with the console. That's why I'm wondering if mine is broken.
  6. ShahidaBashir1 Win User

Xbox one x turning off while update

The thing is it was working just fine before the update and while updating, this happened. Now whenever I turn it on, it just makes a beep and the light on the Xbox button turns on and then after a few seconds, it just turns off. it is charging my controllers. I was just wondering it all happened while an update and doesn't make any sense
Thema:

1. Why is my controller beeping when on charge,will not turn on also - Similar Threads - Why controller beeping

2. Why is my controller unresponsive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my controller unresponsive?: My Xbox controller randomly stopped working last night.It can turn on and the light stays on still, but none of the buttons etc respond. When I unpaired and tried to pair it to my Xbox again, it...
  3. Why won't the controller stay connected?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't the controller stay connected?: I have read all related questions and suggestions. Nothing is a permanent fix and I'd rather not switch systems. If there isn't a fix for this , switching is the I kt option left...
  4. Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty: Last week, I sent my Elite Two controller for repair because the buttons started to wear down. However, after getting it back, one of the pads (P2) is unresponsive and requires very hard presses...
  5. Why wont my controller work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my controller work: My controller worked normally untill today i tryed to turn it on and didnt work the light came on and i tryed to plug it in and it plugged in but still dosnt work , when trying to connect it it...
  6. Why doesn't my controller and wheel/pedals work in Forza 5 anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't my controller and wheel/pedals work in Forza 5 anymore.: Hi everyone. I really needs some help. I have an Xbox Series X, two hand controllers and one Thrustmaster TMX wheel and pedals. The Xbox and controllers are up to date and so is the driver for...
  7. Why my xbox serie s controller keep flashing when I plug it without battery in the front...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my xbox serie s controller keep flashing when I plug it without battery in the front...: My xbox serie s controller keep flashing only when I plug it without battery in the front usb port. 33960497-a9b4-4e58-accf-f100bc718934
  8. Why is there a region error when i try to order a controller from Xbox design labs?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is there a region error when i try to order a controller from Xbox design labs?: So I am trying to order a Fallout controller from the Design Labs page when i encounter an error each time i try to pay for the custom contoller. I says: "region" is required. Enter and try...
  9. why won't my controller work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why won't my controller work?: my controller will not work with minecraft. 2e4cb778-3a95-4135-abf7-2f8e4a9d12ca
  10. Why is my controller acting like the left joystick is being pushed to the left?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my controller acting like the left joystick is being pushed to the left?: I don’t know why but my series S controller started freaking out and pulling to the left without me moving it. It never did this before, but now it’s impossible for me to move it to the right one...