Why is my console banned

Discus and support Why is my console banned in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Help me why my console is banned bea8a498-87ea-4d30-b23f-f2f5936a7ef9 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TNGxImUpHere, Aug 17, 2018.

1. TNGxImUpHere
    TNGxImUpHere Guest

Why is my console banned

Help me why my console is banned

:)

TNGxImUpHere, Aug 17, 2018
  2. HassanB
    HassanB Guest
    why is my console banned?!?!?!?!?

Hello, please visit
    forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx
    and make a post there they are the only ones who would be able to tell you as to why your console is banned.

HassanB, Aug 17, 2018
  3. crushingpuss
    crushingpuss Guest

711648161306 i have no idea why this banned. I have no mod i have not violated terms of service. Please Help!!

crushingpuss, Aug 17, 2018
  4. Oraclea
    Oraclea Guest

Why is my console banned

Hi, note that the Xbox Enforcement Team is responsible for all matters regarding enforcement, and unfortunately they don't use or monitor these forums, nor car anyone on these forums can directly access information regarding enforcement on an account. Visit https://enforcement.xbox.com/
    to view information concerning enforcement actions on your account.

Oraclea, Aug 17, 2018
  5. GreyPilgrim-CE541714 Win User

Why is my console banned?

There is no appeal process for a console ban.

Console Ban

You might also want to check out
    this
    thread.
  6. Uranprojekt Win User

why was my console banned

As suggested beforehand, you do need to use the console suspension forums although it is most likely an action taken by the XBL Enforcement team which means an email will have been sent to to the email account linked to your profile. Suspensions and bans
    never happen without good reason.
  7. Miss Bijoux Win User

Why was my console banned?

Hey there -

All Xbox Live Enforcement information can be found at the link provided up-thread by MRizkBV. We do not have any additional information, nor are we able to assist, regarding actions taken by the Enforcement team.

Thanks for understanding.
  8. Oraclea Win User

Why is my console banned

Hi, note that the Xbox Enforcement Team is responsible for all matters regarding enforcement, and unfortunately they don't use or monitor these forums, nor car anyone on these forums can directly access information regarding enforcement on an account. Visit https://enforcement.xbox.com/
    to view information concerning enforcement actions on your account.
  9. VernierSlake Win User

Should be noted console bans aren't discussed for some reason.
Thema:

Why is my console banned

1. Why is my console banned - Similar Threads - Why console banned

2. 9 months warranty on a brand new console I bought off Amazon, why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    9 months warranty on a brand new console I bought off Amazon, why?: My warranty details are incorrect, I purchased on 5th Feb and so technically the warranty should start starting 5th Feb 2024 till 4th Feb 2025, but it shows warranty till 28 November 2024. WHY?...
  3. Why does the Xbox series X lose WiFi connection capability when the console power shuts off?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox series X lose WiFi connection capability when the console power shuts off?: Hello, I bought the series X last week and I have had constant issues with Xbox not connecting to the WiFi, after it was set up, when I start the system. Absolutely nothing changes. The system...
  4. Why is my Xbox one telling me to update consoles location?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my Xbox one telling me to update consoles location?: I'm trying to open Microsoft rewards but when I click on it to open it on my Xbox one it comes up saying Update your consoles location even though it's set to my location....
  5. Why do I have to sign in to my console every time I try to use remote play on the Xbox app...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I have to sign in to my console every time I try to use remote play on the Xbox app...: I've got a backbone that connects to my phone that enables xbox remote play on my android device. I have enabled remote play and connected my console to my phone through the app. The issue is that...
  6. Why is my console perma banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my console perma banned?: I came home from school Wednesday night to see that My console has been permanently banned…… there is no reason at all it should be banned I looked at enforcements and I still have zero out of...
  7. Why has my console been banned?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why has my console been banned?: Hi all, My son has quite a chequered history with breaching community standards in the Xbox network, after so many warnings and temporary suspensions they have permanently banned his account, as...
  8. Why Is My Console Banned? ERROR CODE: 0x80a40020

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Is My Console Banned? ERROR CODE: 0x80a40020: Hello Microsoft, Today after I got off work I came home to hop on the Xbox with the boys. We normally play Tom Clancy’s Rainbow 6 Siege, Rocket League, or 2k. I have never been banned on Xbox...
  9. Why did I get Console Banned?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did I get Console Banned?: I was playing BO2 and got stuck in a bunch of modded lobbies that I couldn’t leave. So I haven’t touched my Series X in almost a week, I come back to play some bo1 with my buddy and it says I’m...
  10. I was account banned, then console banned when it ended before I could even get back on, why?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was account banned, then console banned when it ended before I could even get back on, why?: I was banned for a week, then when It ended on the 19th, the first time I get on I’m console banned for no reason? Talked on a call and they said my ban ended and I shouldnt be banned. Do y’all...