Why is my cod modern warfare not letting me get packs

Discus and support Why is my cod modern warfare not letting me get packs in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am having trouble. I recently bought Modern warfare last night and once it got done it said I needed the add-ons to play. I searched up the packs and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Amir Collins, Jan 24, 2023.

1. Amir Collins
    Amir Collins Guest

I am having trouble. I recently bought Modern warfare last night and once it got done it said I needed the add-ons to play. I searched up the packs and online it says there are 6 you need to play warzone caldera but it only showed 4 on the Microsoft store. I'm playing on Xbox one. Anyways once I downloaded the packs I launched modern warfare 2019 like a normal human being and it said my packs were not installed. So I tried installing them directly in game but showed up something like a pirum or something I don't remember. I deleted modern warfare 2019 and installed it again with the add-ons and did a system restart. I'm in school right now so I cant see the status but if it doesn't work by the time i get home which is 5PM EST, I'm going to call you guys because this is ridicules. I paid 63 dollars for this game that wont let me do anything. And it is the digital standard version. PLEASE RESPOND ASAP!!

:)

Amir Collins, Jan 24, 2023
  2. Killing Skids Win User

Can't see my weapon in COD Modern Warfare.

Why can't I see my weapon in COD Modern Warfare?
    Hi,

I am ,

Just reload the game or download the texture packs
  3. schnurren Win User

Missing map packs in COD modern warfare

4. mareledanut Win User

Why does it not let me install a pack for COD modern warfare

Hi, have you tried performing a hard reset of your console? You can do that by holding the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds and then starting it normally. Hope that helps.
  5. WittyPup545391 Win User

Why does it not let me install a pack for COD modern warfare

sometimes you need more memory than expected,for future game updates and so on that exact thing happened with my mwf
  6. Francia J. Win User

Modern warfare 2

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Go to "My games and apps" > Installed games > Highlight the game > Press the Menu button > Go to "manage games and add-ons" > Click the game icon.

Make sure that these packs are installed:

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 1

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 2

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 3

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 4

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 5

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 6
Thema:

1. Why is my cod modern warfare not letting me get packs - Similar Threads - Why cod modern

2. Why is cod 2 and minecraft not working with live when I can join patty’s and play online in...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is cod 2 and minecraft not working with live when I can join patty’s and play online in...: When I load up live on black ops 2 zombies it’s says exactly “The current profile is not aloud to play on Xbox live. It makes me wonder am I banned or something? When I load up Minecraft it says...
  3. Why cod mw 2 wont start?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cod mw 2 wont start?: xbox1 why after installing cod mw2 it wont? e2a09351-7eb7-4756-acfe-c3506dcd180e
  4. My CoD won't work, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My CoD won't work, why?: I just got cod mw2, and when I load in, it won't let me in, it just says press a to start. I deleted it and reinstalled, and that didn't fix anything. I reset the power supply, and that didn't...
  5. Why i can't install crossgen bundle cod mw2 on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i can't install crossgen bundle cod mw2 on pc: So, I bought the crossgen bundle COD MW2 (2022) on xbox but now i wanted to install it on my pc but I can't finde my games from gamepass nor the onece that i bought. I tried installing it from the...
  6. Why can’t I access the dlc I pre ordered months ago for the new COD?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I access the dlc I pre ordered months ago for the new COD?: I purchased the newest COD game (MW2) on my series S a few months back and I cannot access the full amount of DLC. I have tried restarting the game and console now for over 24hrs and I’m getting...
  7. why aren’t my cod points showing up in my account even though the redeemed code is in my...

in XBoX on Windows
    why aren’t my cod points showing up in my account even though the redeemed code is in my...: so my i got a cod points giftcard and redeemed it but the points are not in my account even though the redeem is in my order history dff09a7f-65f0-43f7-b86b-ee61cc86339d
  8. Why is cod Cold War multiplayer saying it’s partially installed but not letting me install...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is cod Cold War multiplayer saying it’s partially installed but not letting me install...: I can’t get Cold War multiplayer to work it’s only partially installed why 7799af7a-93b6-4584-a4d6-691b62968184
  9. Why cant i get data pack 1? (COD modern warfare)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i get data pack 1? (COD modern warfare): This has gave me a lot of problems. 1.) when i first bought it i wished to play the campaign. So it downloaded and I clicked on modern warfare and it gave me the xbox paywall. I gave in and payed...
  10. Why does it not let me install a pack for COD modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it not let me install a pack for COD modern warfare: A week ago i had an issue with Call Of Duty modern warfare and i reinstalled the game. Once i did this everything re-installed accept the multiplayer pack 1 which everytime i started to install...