Why is my cod modern warfare not letting me get packs

Discus and support Why is my cod modern warfare not letting me get packs in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am having trouble. I recently bought Modern warfare last night and once it got done it said I needed the add-ons to play. I searched up the packs and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Amir Collins, Jan 24, 2023.

1. Amir Collins
    Amir Collins Guest

I am having trouble. I recently bought Modern warfare last night and once it got done it said I needed the add-ons to play. I searched up the packs and online it says there are 6 you need to play warzone caldera but it only showed 4 on the Microsoft store. I'm playing on Xbox one. Anyways once I downloaded the packs I launched modern warfare 2019 like a normal human being and it said my packs were not installed. So I tried installing them directly in game but showed up something like a pirum or something I don't remember. I deleted modern warfare 2019 and installed it again with the add-ons and did a system restart. I'm in school right now so I cant see the status but if it doesn't work by the time i get home which is 5PM EST, I'm going to call you guys because this is ridicules. I paid 63 dollars for this game that wont let me do anything. And it is the digital standard version. PLEASE RESPOND ASAP!!

:)

Amir Collins, Jan 24, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Call of Duty Modern Warfare (2019) not working

I appreciate you letting me know. May I ask what pack are you looking for?

Go to "My games and apps" > Installed games > Highlight the game > Press the Menu button > Go to "manage games and add-ons" > Click the game icon.

Make sure that these packs are installed:

Modern Warfare - Campaign Pack 1

Modern Warfare - Campaign Pack 2

Modern Warfare - Multiplayer Pack

Modern Warfare - Special Ops Pack 1
  3. Killing Skids Win User

Can't see my weapon in COD Modern Warfare.

Why can't I see my weapon in COD Modern Warfare?
    Hi,

I am ,

Just reload the game or download the texture packs
  4. Francia J. Win User

Can’t play COD MW Campaign

Can you please validate if these packs are installed:

Modern Warfare - Campaign Pack 1

Modern Warfare - Campaign Pack 2

Modern Warfare - Multiplayer Pack

Modern Warfare - Special Ops Pack 1
  5. schnurren Win User

Missing map packs in COD modern warfare

6. mareledanut Win User

Why does it not let me install a pack for COD modern warfare

Hi, have you tried performing a hard reset of your console? You can do that by holding the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds and then starting it normally. Hope that helps.
Thema:

1. Why is my cod modern warfare not letting me get packs - Similar Threads - Why cod modern

2. Tell me why there are hackers on COD (Old) Xbox 360 MW3 Lobbies?

in XBoX on Windows
    Tell me why there are hackers on COD (Old) Xbox 360 MW3 Lobbies?: One hacker by the name of [mod removed] reset my ranking from Level 29 to Level 1 and now every single loadout is flushed down the drain. I am really sick of seeing these people on XBL and that I...
  3. Why My Cod MW3 Keep Crashing And Dev Error?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why My Cod MW3 Keep Crashing And Dev Error?: I’m having an issue with mw3 on Xbox series X…I’m getting dashboard and dev error 5679 artless four times a game I have reinstalled the game rest my Xbox. I don’t know what else to do!!!...
  4. Why are the skins and COD- MW II not installing cross-gen bundle?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are the skins and COD- MW II not installing cross-gen bundle?: I purchased Call of Duty Modern Warfare III cross-gen bundle for Xbox Series X (disk), but it will not install the skins or modern warfare II. I have uninstalled everything and reinstalled it with...
  5. Cod infinite warfare legacy will not install past 8.7% why? How can I fix and play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod infinite warfare legacy will not install past 8.7% why? How can I fix and play?: I have tried restart, offline and clear local saved. Cod infinite warfare legacy xbox one will not install past 8.7% how can I fix this? 19e2d803-dd6e-4c29-afaa-5b5e59f22ed8
  6. Why is my new COD Infinite Warfare not working on my new Xbox series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my new COD Infinite Warfare not working on my new Xbox series X: I put it in it does not even notice that it’s there 7932aa03-e7a4-4d8e-b039-ca1197129595
  7. Why won’t COD MW3 launch or install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t COD MW3 launch or install: Hello. So I have a disc copy of the new Call of Duty mw3(2023) but when I put it in the console it sounds like it wants to spin but won’t and keeps making the sound like it wants to go but won’t....
  8. Why can’t I access COD MW3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I access COD MW3?: I bought the card at Walmart, and I redeemed it online on my phone using the same email I have for my Xbox account. Yet, it is saying I don’t own the game. How do I fix this?...
  9. Why doesn't my MW3 or COD HQ start? How to fix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't my MW3 or COD HQ start? How to fix?: I use a desktop (Legion T5) and for some reason my COD HQ closes every time I run the application. My game also starts from Battle Net it will open fullscreen then close out shortly after the...
  10. Why i cant play COD modern warfare 2019 campaing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i cant play COD modern warfare 2019 campaing: I cant play COD modern warfare 2019 campaing 18b6511c-1a6c-47dd-87f3-5caaf228d219