why is my cloud gaming/remote play load for a couple seconds then it turns to a black...

Discus and support why is my cloud gaming/remote play load for a couple seconds then it turns to a black... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; why is my cloud gaming/remote play load for a couple seconds then it turns to a black screen and says "Try again in a while" "we can't connect to your... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jeff stallings, Dec 9, 2022.

1. why is my cloud gaming/remote play load for a couple seconds then it turns to a black...

why is my cloud gaming/remote play load for a couple seconds then it turns to a black screen and says "Try again in a while" "we can't connect to your console right now"

:)

jeff stallings, Dec 9, 2022
  2. CarTzy Win User

why is my cloud gaming/remote play load for a couple seconds then it turns to a black screen and says "Try again in a while" "we can't connect to your console right now"

3. CarTzy Win User

Hello jeff stallings,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today, and we hope that all is well. I can see that you are having difficulties with Remote Play. Let me see how I can assist you with this concern.

We will first do our research so we can give you concrete answers about what is causing the problem.

However, in your isolated case, we’d like to know more about it in details so that we can provide a more accurate resolution for you. To start, please provide us information/answer on the following questions:

• What device are you using?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done?
    • Was this working before?
    So far, from the details you provided, you can try the following steps and let us know the result. You can just skip those you have done already.

Cloud Gamin and Remote Play
    Discover cloud gaming and remote play | Xbox Support

How to set up remote play

How to set up remote play | Xbox Support

Troubleshoot remote play gaming

Troubleshoot remote play gaming | Xbox Support

Troubleshoot problems with cloud gaming

Troubleshoot problems with cloud gaming | Xbox Support

Let us know the result and we will get back to you as soon as we can. We may recommend further troubleshooting steps once we have received your answers to the above questions.
  4. jeff stallings Win User

Hi there, i am using a iPhone 13 max pro ios 16. And my Xbox is a series x. I have done all of the trouble shooting from unplugging my router and Xbox for 5 minutes and all the other trouble shorting steps and still nothing works. The remote play has never worked for me on my device.
  5. fB ReDNecKPopE Win User

get black screen when try to load apps or games

Got into my Fifa 14 game after signing out once my 360 turned on, and then deleting my system cache. Loaded the game and it black screened for about 5 seconds but it eventually loaded and I was then prompted to sign in. Could be a fluke but I hope it helps
  6. M40C1T0 Win User

Sorry, we're working on fixing the issues, please try again later. For xbox cloud gaming

I have a similar problem but can't play cloud gaming using my data (5G) when I go to gamepass and click on any game just says install to, but if i connect my mobile to my wifi then it says play.. but if i go to xbox.com/play using my data it run any game like how it was before, no idea why out of the sudden Im having so many issues with cloud gaming or remote gaming and seems are the apps that are glitching so bad.. and when I contacted Microsoft is like the person doesn't even know what is a cloud gaming or what is remote play, so pointless to speak with any of them
Thema:

why is my cloud gaming/remote play load for a couple seconds then it turns to a black...

1. why is my cloud gaming/remote play load for a couple seconds then it turns to a black... - Similar Threads - why cloud gaming

2. Why can't Microsoft/Xbox Allow Keyboard and mouse for Xbox Cloud Gaming?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't Microsoft/Xbox Allow Keyboard and mouse for Xbox Cloud Gaming?: I know there are probably a thousand people asking this question but we always get the same answers. "But players who use controllers will have an unfair disadvantage!" Well guess what, the in...
  3. Why can't You Allow Keyboard and mouse for Xbox Cloud Gaming?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't You Allow Keyboard and mouse for Xbox Cloud Gaming?: I know there are probably a thousand people asking this question but we always get the same answers. "But players who use controllers will have an unfair disadvantage!" Well guess what, the in...
  4. Why does the cloud gaming website no longer recognize my controller as connected?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the cloud gaming website no longer recognize my controller as connected?: Attempting to play Xbox cloud gaming on chrome, due to it crashing every time I attempt it on the xbox app. It no longer recognizes that my controller is connected and won’t allow me to use it...
  5. Why cannot I login to my cloud gaming account via TV?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cannot I login to my cloud gaming account via TV?: Since yesterday I cannot login to my Cloud Gaming account via browser (LG C2 smart TV). From any other device it works, but not via TV. The error message is about an issue with my...
  6. Why does Cloud Gaming game crash after running?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Cloud Gaming game crash after running?: I open the Xbox App on my PC and run a game via Cloud Gaming after 5/10 minutes of running/playing, the game crashes (closes entirely) with no warning or prompt. The game is downloaded and fully...
  7. After so many years, why is xbox cloud gaming still in beta and doesn't have support from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After so many years, why is xbox cloud gaming still in beta and doesn't have support from...: Question posed above. While it's a great concept, with many people going to digital copies with minimal storage on the new consoles. Why is the cloud gaming still so poor? Servers need a massive...
  8. Why don't I see hell let loose on cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don't I see hell let loose on cloud gaming: Why don't I see hell let loose on cloud gaming it said it's coming to card game too so I was wondering if it still going to be on cloud gaming 1a7f8814-90ac-479a-a7a2-b68eabf23abe
  9. Why are we being mislead with cloud gaming wait times and unreliability?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are we being mislead with cloud gaming wait times and unreliability?: Its now been over 4 months since this [mod removed] began. I see people making excuses because its in "beta". "You're trying to eat at a full restaurant, you have to wait for a table". Wrong. I...
  10. Why does Xbox game pass cloud gaming have such long wait times? This is getting ridiculous...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Xbox game pass cloud gaming have such long wait times? This is getting ridiculous...: Tired of 15 to 20 minute wait times only a game on game pass. a98124cc-957e-4fc7-967e-0c1223cf79b5