Why is my brother having trouble playing my games while we are game shearing

Discus and support Why is my brother having trouble playing my games while we are game shearing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am having trouble getting games too work for my brother while we are game shearing 32c57966-776c-4ab7-896d-530775fb1cda Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by brandon collins, Sep 8, 2023.

1. Why is my brother having trouble playing my games while we are game shearing

I am having trouble getting games too work for my brother while we are game shearing

:)

brandon collins, Sep 8, 2023
  2. Rodelio P. Win User

Hi brandon!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

RodelioP.
  3. Rodelio P. Win User

Hi brandon!

Thanks for reaching Microsoft Community. We're here to help and let's work on this together.

There could be several reasons why your brother is having trouble playing your games while game sharing. Here are some possible solutions:

1. Make sure that your Xbox Live Gold subscription is active and that both accounts are signed in to Xbox Live.

2. Check that your Xbox is set as your home Xbox. To do this, go to Settings > Personalization > My home Xbox and make sure that your Xbox is set as your home Xbox.

3. Ensure that the games you are trying to share are compatible with game sharing. Not all games are eligible for game sharing, so check the game's product page on the Microsoft Store to see if it supports game sharing.

4. If your brother is having trouble accessing your games, try resetting your Xbox and signing in again.

5. If none of these solutions work, you may need to contact Xbox Support for further assistance.

Please let us know how it goes.

Greetings,

RodelioP.
  4. Galactic Geek Win User

Two Xbox's on one router?

Well, on my network, I have my Xbox 360, my PC, my brother's PC, my mother's PC, & a back-up drive. We all leave our PCs on. Often times my brother's watching HD movies on his PC while I play my games. It's when he tries to upload files that it kills my
    connection. My mother rarely uses her PC & I don't use mine while playing games...
  5. CamicaziBoss Win User

Home Xbox and Game Sharing with a Disc

No issue! I game share with my brothers, and when I am on my own Xbox, I can play the same game that they're playing, even without having two copies. Part of why my family's Xbox is set as my home console is so we can do that.
  6. onyxishere Win User

My home xbox

Me and my brother are game sharing but i cant play the games he bought online why is this?
    In order to share his games he would need to set his account as Home on the console you're playing on or you would need to have his account signed in while you play.
Thema:

1. Why is my brother having trouble playing my games while we are game shearing - Similar Threads - Why brother having

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  4. Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive

in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive: 为什么xbox不开放第三方存储卡,官方存储卡太贵了。PS可以使用任何SSD,深受游戏玩家的好评。 submitted by /u/Sure_Government_4353 [link] [comments]
  5. Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?: I just want to know when Microsoft is going to stop with the gross abuse of power when it comes to wrongfully banning people. I got a 15 day ban for asking someone to swap character in a game....
  6. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  7. Why isn't my brothers pin working when I'm trying to sign into his account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why isn't my brothers pin working when I'm trying to sign into his account?: I've been trying to access my brothers gamepass, but for some reason, every time I try logging in, the pin doesn't seem to work. I've tried all of the pins he could think of, and nothing worked....
  8. Why can't my brother join realms or any other online activities in playstation online when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my brother join realms or any other online activities in playstation online when...: Made the family and saved all the information stating that he can talk and communicate with online people, play cross platform, nothing is age restricted I dont understand why his account is...
  9. Why can’t me and my brother play cod infinite warfare at the same Time as for the one...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t me and my brother play cod infinite warfare at the same Time as for the one...: It will just load the second one on to get on infinitely on connecting to Xbox live 0eed755a-45fd-49b4-83f3-c0044b90447b
  10. why is my Mac lagging harder than my brother Chromebook?

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my Mac lagging harder than my brother Chromebook?: I’m playing on Xbox cloud gaming on a MacBook Pro and it’s lagging a lot worse than my brother who’s playing on a chromebook, we are both playing on the same network, I don’t know if it’s a...