Why is my brother getting reported for saying freak freaks not a bad word

Discus and support Why is my brother getting reported for saying freak freaks not a bad word in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; This needs to end cpt bonz doesnt bother anyone helps everybody out this reporting him needs to end and end now 1711bc89-c2d1-4114-877d-f0e0e500c25d Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Badbassslayer, Jan 5, 2023.

1. Why is my brother getting reported for saying freak freaks not a bad word

This needs to end cpt bonz doesnt bother anyone helps everybody out this reporting him needs to end and end now

:)

Badbassslayer, Jan 5, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

There's no way to stop other players from reporting someone. If your brother is being suspended it's because the enforcement team found him to be violating rules.
  3. Malace0420 Win User

XBOX ONE Stereo Headset Static Problem....

Thanks Bura Freak for the intel on not taking the adaptor back :) I will hold on to it til I get word from MS on what to do.
  4. Cgar-2EA03449-110D-4 Win User

THe same game WHOCARES!!!!!!!!

WHAT!!!!!! this is so freaking stupid!!!!!! yeah great analogy,now I know why they put the word anal in analogy!!!!! We all know and look forward to what we are about to buy,to boat chases car chases firefights freaking
    (at times)the dopey multiplayer that does get aggravating but no game is perfect but this game is fun, that simple mindless running around shoot them up fun!!!
  5. SMOKINSOMTHIN Win User

Who the heck alphabetized these forums?

This is the first time ive ever seen someone freak out over the word the hahaha.
  6. Spud 72 Win User

An honest review from a Vet.

I served my country and I don't mind the word being associated with a freaking video game. I can tell the difference.
Thema:

1. Why is my brother getting reported for saying freak freaks not a bad word - Similar Threads - Why brother getting

2. Why is the xbox app so slow?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the xbox app so slow?: I usually get 50 Megabits per second on everything else. But the Xbox app at max gets 700 Kibibytes. That is 5 Megabits per second. At this rate, my 113 GiB game will get done in a week. How is a...
  3. Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?: Up until around 3 years ago, if you went on someone’s activity feed if they had added someone, it would say. I would like to know when ive added people so i would normally check the activity feed...
  4. Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?: Back when I had an xbox 360 I had bought or downloaded thru game pass, gta 5 and multiple other games digitally, I now have an xbox x, I've logged in with the same account and gta 5 along with a...
  5. The new double-wide "happening now" thing is hideous, and nobody liked it, so why are you...

in XboX Insiders
    The new double-wide "happening now" thing is hideous, and nobody liked it, so why are you...: What's the point of the insider program if you don't even listen to the feedback? This sub has nearly a million subscribers, but typically, around 30 people browsing it at any given time, if...
  6. Why isn't my brothers pin working when I'm trying to sign into his account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why isn't my brothers pin working when I'm trying to sign into his account?: I've been trying to access my brothers gamepass, but for some reason, every time I try logging in, the pin doesn't seem to work. I've tried all of the pins he could think of, and nothing worked....
  7. Why is my brother having trouble playing my games while we are game shearing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my brother having trouble playing my games while we are game shearing: I am having trouble getting games too work for my brother while we are game shearing 32c57966-776c-4ab7-896d-530775fb1cda
  8. Why can't my brother join realms or any other online activities in playstation online when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my brother join realms or any other online activities in playstation online when...: Made the family and saved all the information stating that he can talk and communicate with online people, play cross platform, nothing is age restricted I dont understand why his account is...
  9. Why can’t me and my brother play cod infinite warfare at the same Time as for the one...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t me and my brother play cod infinite warfare at the same Time as for the one...: It will just load the second one on to get on infinitely on connecting to Xbox live 0eed755a-45fd-49b4-83f3-c0044b90447b
  10. why is my Mac lagging harder than my brother Chromebook?

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my Mac lagging harder than my brother Chromebook?: I’m playing on Xbox cloud gaming on a MacBook Pro and it’s lagging a lot worse than my brother who’s playing on a chromebook, we are both playing on the same network, I don’t know if it’s a...