why is my band still on?

Discus and support why is my band still on? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I had a ban 10/13/17 and when it was time to end it didn't i went on the website and it said that it going to end on 10/23/17 when i couldn't even talk... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by YungCashRegista, Dec 2, 2017.

1. why is my band still on?

I had a ban 10/13/17 and when it was time to end it didn't i went on the website and it said that it going to end on 10/23/17 when i couldn't even talk to anyone but it still got more time on it. And it ended this month on the 23 on my brother account but
    it is still on my account for 2 month and i'm really getting mad because it should have ended a month ago but its still there...so i'm trying to get in contact with the enforcement team so they can fix this but i cannot find anything to get in contact with
    anyone.

:)

YungCashRegista, Dec 2, 2017
  2. HYPE zKiingz
    HYPE zKiingz Guest
    ACC Got Communikation ban

MY Account got band and i cant watch why im band even on the enforcement page. Now my question is how i can find out why i am baned?

HYPE zKiingz, Dec 2, 2017
  3. RKTintz
    RKTintz Guest
    I'm band for know reason

I'm band on my xbox live account and my xbox is band. I don't know why I'm band. Ive been band for like a week now and I've had no emails on why ive been and that I has been ban.. Ive brought a game on the account witch I've not downloaded yet.. i need my
    account back I need to be let on Xbox live on my xbox

RKTintz, Dec 2, 2017
  4. That Bhoy Brown Win User

LOCKED: My console has been banned

My xbox has been band and i have no idea why
  5. BootleBadBoy Win User

Lag

lag is still there ... rubber banding seems to be a stutter nowadays but its getting there. I struggle to understand why theere is lag in the single player though??
  6. Zooropa317 Win User

importing Rockband 2 songs to Rockband 3

anyway I can still get those 20 free rock band 2 songs in my rock band 3 game?
  7. RadoslavBordovský Win User

xbox one x posterization artifacts banding almost in every game and menu

well i tried it with forza which is big budget game and has no banding at all and i tried tomb raider which has banding and super lucky´s tale which is low budget game and has soft banding in clouds so i dont understand...why forza has no banding then
    with perfect graphics? also my bluray movies has no banding at all too
  8. RadoslavBordovský Win User

xbox one x posterization artifacts banding almost in every game and menu

why my full bluray movies and forza horizon 4 has no banding at all then?
Thema:

why is my band still on?

1. why is my band still on? - Similar Threads - why band still

2. Why won’t my headset connect?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t my headset connect?: I tried to join a party via the xbox game bar on my PC, because all of my friends are on their xbox’s, I’m getting audio from my games but it won’t connect to the xbox app, I tried going through...
  3. Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...: I have spent over a year now dealing with this issue of my console shutting down mid game, and I have spoken with countless call center representatives from another country that has been very...
  4. why is my xbox running bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my xbox running bad: i bought my series s a few years ago and for the past year it’s been running really bad like i don’t have a 120hz monitor. My monitor that i have right now is a 165hz so it is compatible with the...
  5. Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned: I have a friend who bought a fairly new xbox from Walmart in December 2023 now to ad some context this guy is stupid he doesn't know jack about software and how to hack program and tamper. He was...
  6. Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?: I am trying to play some black ops three zombies with my friends but I cannot join them because bo3 says my nat type is strict. But when I go to my Xbox's network settings it says open and all...
  7. why suspend my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    why suspend my account: Why log me out my account for that ive had for 12 years then when i put all the right information on the stuff its telling me to put in then it says im wrong And then when I ask for support it...
  8. Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...: I followed the directions on the game and when I went to the Xbox code and went on my console it didn’t work it’s said it had already Been used and it was 1,000 vbuck on that card that I can’t use...
  9. Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????: Why am I in trouble what did I do?? What rule did I brake??? I have people calling me a [mod removed] and nothing happens to them????? Why ef643ba3-0a1f-4b28-aade-4f624fbd8aa1
  10. Why am I band?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I band?: Tell me why I’m band on my Xbox for no reason?, I got band because some [mod removed] kids wanted to report me for beating him in a game called rainbow six siege so if yall can kindly remove my...