why is my auction house doing this?

Discus and support why is my auction house doing this? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi hope everything going well I just want to say I started a new career on forza horizon 5 but I have old cars from a different saved game in my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dhaakir Davids, May 18, 2023.

1. why is my auction house doing this?

hi hope everything going well I just want to say I started a new career on forza horizon 5 but I have old cars from a different saved game in my auction house that cannot be removed please help me to remove it because it's annoying me and it's making my auction house very slow thank you for understanding

:)

Dhaakir Davids, May 18, 2023
  2. Just Creech Win User

3. Patrick M. Martin Win User

Auction House

The auction house was a haven for cheaters and hackers. In my opinion, the removal of the auction house is a good thing for the franchise. Now Turn10 can spend their time and money developing the game instead of policing the cheaters and hackers in the auction
    house.
  4. themann2488 Win User

Looking for #17 Zonda GR

why not just buy one from the game not just the auction house.
  5. dup5bf06e61-7c00-41c Win User

Trading my cars for Unlocked Vinyl/Car designs

will not do the auction house trade due to cars not showing
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Forza horizon 3 and 4 Auction car buys

Hi Julie,

AS Parity has answered this, there are actually quite a few cars set up this way in the auction house. When you do get the pack you will go to auction house to claim them, or buy them for $0. I will go ahead and lock this thread as it has been resolved and
    answered. Any inquiries as to why they did the set up that way would be directed to Forza.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. why is my auction house doing this? - Similar Threads - why auction house

2. Why The Sign-in Window is closing in games and app in windows 11 (RE:)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why The Sign-in Window is closing in games and app in windows 11 (RE:): The Sign-in Window or Pop-Up is automatically Close in games and app. When i Click Sign-in inside an app or Game It closes quickly So Even I cant Type Anything. I Tested So Many Apps And That Are...
  3. Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty: Last week, I sent my Elite Two controller for repair because the buttons started to wear down. However, after getting it back, one of the pads (P2) is unresponsive and requires very hard presses...
  4. Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers: For the past three days I have been constantly being disconnected from Forza horizon five servers with a message that says you have been disconnected from the server. Please try again later for...
  5. I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.: I bought a gift card with my reward points League of Legends Gift Card-575 and it is usually sent to Xbox chat. I always set for goal in reward points for DC Universe Online League of Legends they...
  6. Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?: Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox? a7fb3d03-9704-4297-a118-761e51fe8ed9
  7. Why will my xbox sires s not buy lords of the fallen if it's new in 2024

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why will my xbox sires s not buy lords of the fallen if it's new in 2024: I literally just got money put on my microsoft account and wanted to buy lords of the fallen so when I went to the play store and buy it, it said oops sorry try again later I'm like why and I try...
  8. Why wont my controller work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my controller work: My controller worked normally untill today i tryed to turn it on and didnt work the light came on and i tryed to plug it in and it plugged in but still dosnt work , when trying to connect it it...
  9. why can't I open fh4 auction and it always says about parental control

in XBoX Accessibility
    why can't I open fh4 auction and it always says about parental control: I just bought a new laptop and I bought fh4 on steam and its linked to my new xbox account that i make. how do I deactivate my family safety permanetly 2422220d-4fd9-4872-ae8c-43bc3fc1f02c
  10. Why is it that ever so often I put a car on the auction house and then when I go to reclaim...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it that ever so often I put a car on the auction house and then when I go to reclaim...: Recently I've been having the bug of not being able to reclaim cars or credits from the auction house after auctioning a car and im losing lots of cars and credits as its not loading after I try...