Why is my astro a40 mic not working with no mixamp.

Discus and support Why is my astro a40 mic not working with no mixamp. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got the astro a40s for christmas but I don't know how to fix the mic with no mixamp on xbox with no pc 94dac18a-95a9-4eac-8866-ed9b3aa18c79 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by connorswanson1, Dec 26, 2020.

1. Why is my astro a40 mic not working with no mixamp.

I got the astro a40s for christmas but I don't know how to fix the mic with no mixamp on xbox with no pc

:)

connorswanson1, Dec 26, 2020
  2. Murderstyle75 Win User

Voice Recording Help

3. LeGiTxxPunkSteR Win User

what is your fav headset or mic

Astro A40 TR with Mixamp Pro TR
  4. Mr Mustang Win User

headset users

I highly recommend Astro A40's and Mixamp, they are amazing.
  5. xD4DDYx Win User

Turtle Beach X41 help

Get the Astro A30 with wireless mixamp 5.8 or the A40's.
  6. Teezy Win User

Whats the Best Headset for MW3

Majority of people who own astro a40's love them and they have a semi wireless setup as well. Most people who have used different mixamps will tell you that astro's mixamp is one of the best and allows you to use any headset with it. A40's can be used
    with any gaming system and also with other things like cell phones, ipod / pad / phone, mp3 players etc. Wired a40 systems let you daisy chain the mixamps. If you ever go to MLG events you'll need a astro mixamp to communicate as well. I don't own any of
    the mentioned headsets in this post but have been researching for the past 2 weeks and from the research i've done, i will be getting myself a Wired Astro A40 system
Thema:

Why is my astro a40 mic not working with no mixamp.

1. Why is my astro a40 mic not working with no mixamp. - Similar Threads - Why astro a40

2. why suspend my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    why suspend my account: Why log me out my account for that ive had for 12 years then when i put all the right information on the stuff its telling me to put in then it says im wrong And then when I ask for support it...
  3. Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...: I followed the directions on the game and when I went to the Xbox code and went on my console it didn’t work it’s said it had already Been used and it was 1,000 vbuck on that card that I can’t use...
  4. “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?: [img] The problem is persistent and I can not seem to find any troubleshooting solutions at all. 3315c945-3c3b-4d5e-83c3-182458e7561a
  5. Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is: W I'm getting billed for[MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO] I don't know why or what it is?help please 71cfec8f-e672-4d9a-afdc-8f42dbbd5613
  6. Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!: I hooked up my 360 so i can play while my xbox one is being used and i have a few games that are not compatible on the new gens but its taking sooo long to download anything and its downloading at...
  7. Why is my mic only working on one account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my mic only working on one account?: I have my controller, it is signed in to my second account. On my second account, it says I have a mic (in party chat there is no error sign) However, when I talk, nothing happens. If I log in to...
  8. Why is my xbox seris x doing this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox seris x doing this: I was just playing a a game and i decided that i would play a disc game so i insert it and then it doesn't work so i tried a different disc then it didn't work so i restarted it and then it works...
  9. Why can my Xbox series x turn off my tv ( TCL C745) but not turn it on ? :(.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can my Xbox series x turn off my tv ( TCL C745) but not turn it on ? :(.: I've had Samsung TV before and my console could turn on/off the TV .. but now I bought a TCL smart TV and the console can't turn it on * Moved from Community Center...
  10. Why is my controller unresponsive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my controller unresponsive?: My Xbox controller randomly stopped working last night.It can turn on and the light stays on still, but none of the buttons etc respond. When I unpaired and tried to pair it to my Xbox again, it...