Why is my astro a40 mic not working with no mixamp.

Discus and support Why is my astro a40 mic not working with no mixamp. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got the astro a40s for christmas but I don't know how to fix the mic with no mixamp on xbox with no pc 94dac18a-95a9-4eac-8866-ed9b3aa18c79 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by connorswanson1, Dec 26, 2020.

  1. Why is my astro a40 mic not working with no mixamp.


    I got the astro a40s for christmas but I don't know how to fix the mic with no mixamp on xbox with no pc

    :)
     
    connorswanson1, Dec 26, 2020
    #1
  2. Murderstyle75 Win User

    Voice Recording Help

  3. LeGiTxxPunkSteR Win User

    what is your fav headset or mic

    Astro A40 TR with Mixamp Pro TR
  4. Mr Mustang Win User

    headset users

    I highly recommend Astro A40's and Mixamp, they are amazing.
  5. xD4DDYx Win User

    Turtle Beach X41 help

    Get the Astro A30 with wireless mixamp 5.8 or the A40's.
  6. Teezy Win User

    Whats the Best Headset for MW3

    Majority of people who own astro a40's love them and they have a semi wireless setup as well. Most people who have used different mixamps will tell you that astro's mixamp is one of the best and allows you to use any headset with it. A40's can be used
    with any gaming system and also with other things like cell phones, ipod / pad / phone, mp3 players etc. Wired a40 systems let you daisy chain the mixamps. If you ever go to MLG events you'll need a astro mixamp to communicate as well. I don't own any of
    the mentioned headsets in this post but have been researching for the past 2 weeks and from the research i've done, i will be getting myself a Wired Astro A40 system
Thema:

Why is my astro a40 mic not working with no mixamp.

Loading...
  1. Why is my astro a40 mic not working with no mixamp. - Similar Threads - Why astro a40

  2. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  3. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  4. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  5. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  6. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  7. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  8. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  9. Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs

    in XboX Insiders
    Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs: Look at the handheld market right now. On one side, you have $600–$900+ handheld PCs (ROG Ally, Legion Go, Steam Deck OLED) running desktop OS bloat, requiring constant setting tweaks, and...
  10. Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?: Last two updates the play history don’t work for me ? submitted by /u/Masio666 [link] [comments]