Why is my Assassin's Creed 3 Xbox 360 disc/game not working on my xbox one s?

Discus and support Why is my Assassin's Creed 3 Xbox 360 disc/game not working on my xbox one s? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought this Assassin's Creed 3 Xbox 360 disc and inserted it into my Xbox One S console, but it resulted in an error mentioning "This game isn't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Adam222091, Nov 29, 2022.

1. Adam222091
    Adam222091 Guest

I bought this Assassin's Creed 3 Xbox 360 disc and inserted it into my Xbox One S console, but it resulted in an error mentioning "This game isn't playable here," which is funny because I've researched and it is stated that the Assassin's Creed 3 game/disc for Xbox is still backwards compatible on the Xbox One, but when I tried it, it wasn't working.

I have previously tried other backward compatible games such as Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 and Halo Reach, but this one isn't working. I have also tried other solutions such as a full power cycle, and that doesn't work either.

The disc is in excellent condition and doesn't have any physical damage.

Could you please tell me what I could do to resolve this?

:)

Adam222091, Nov 29, 2022
  2. Bruhhammer Win User

Assassins creed backwards compatibly

Yes the disc is spotless clean i dont know why it wont work other backwards compatible games from the original xbox and 360 work on it just not assassins creed. (Also the disc still works for my 360.)
  3. SailormoonGirl6 Win User

Problem with installing Assassins Creed Black Flag & Unity

Hi

I have alot of Assassins Creed games from XBox 360 to XBox One.. I have the disc version too but been slowly converting them to digital. I still keep my disc versions as back ups. Now I have to visit all my Assassins Creed games to make sure thier are working
    right. I've been busy with Apex Legends, Fortnite and thier over demanding Season Passes and extra special programs. I just now visiting my classic games on Friday.
  4. Zanbanz Win User

single player disc wont read please help

XBOX won't read the disc at all, It reads ALL OF MY OTHER GAMES and DVDs, this is the second Assassin creed 3 disc I have had, return the first because it didn't work any advice here?
  5. foreigntrees Win User

No BC discs are recognized

I went through every troubleshooting step as well with support staff, all the way through resetting to factory defaults, and nothing worked. I have tried Jurassic Park, Lost Odyssey, Dark Souls, Assassin's Creed and Assassin's Creed 2 -- none worked. All
    discs test fine in my Xbox 360 and all Xbox One discs are working fine on my One, so the respective disc drives seem to be functioning as usual.

Interestingly, Disc 2 of Lost Odyssey was at least somewhat recognized because it gave the "this disc is not compatible" error. Disc 1 (the proper one to use for installing) just does nothing.
  6. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Saints Row 4/Gat out of hell

Hello "Pyramid Head15" :)

I will consider getting Saints Row 4 when it becomes cheap for the Xbox 360 because the Xbox One doesn't have the Xbox 360's custom soundtrack option. Saints Row 4 is on sale right now for the Xbox 360, but I hate Digital versions of games so I will buy
    it on disc LOL :)

Also, I just got Assassins Creed: Liberation for the Xbox 360 (Digital only, so I have no choice at all) and I love it (this is my 1rst Assassins Creed game).

Have a nice day or afternoon or night "Pyramid Head15" :)
Thema:

1. Why is my Assassin's Creed 3 Xbox 360 disc/game not working on my xbox one s? - Similar Threads - Why Assassin's Creed

2. Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!: I hooked up my 360 so i can play while my xbox one is being used and i have a few games that are not compatible on the new gens but its taking sooo long to download anything and its downloading at...
  3. Why is my mic only working on one account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my mic only working on one account?: I have my controller, it is signed in to my second account. On my second account, it says I have a mic (in party chat there is no error sign) However, when I talk, nothing happens. If I log in to...
  4. Why is my xbox seris x doing this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox seris x doing this: I was just playing a a game and i decided that i would play a disc game so i insert it and then it doesn't work so i tried a different disc then it didn't work so i restarted it and then it works...
  5. Why can my Xbox series x turn off my tv ( TCL C745) but not turn it on ? :(.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can my Xbox series x turn off my tv ( TCL C745) but not turn it on ? :(.: I've had Samsung TV before and my console could turn on/off the TV .. but now I bought a TCL smart TV and the console can't turn it on * Moved from Community Center...
  6. Why is my controller unresponsive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my controller unresponsive?: My Xbox controller randomly stopped working last night.It can turn on and the light stays on still, but none of the buttons etc respond. When I unpaired and tried to pair it to my Xbox again, it...
  7. Why when I upload clips to Xbox Network they stop working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why when I upload clips to Xbox Network they stop working?: I had a previous question about this, but I did some more testing and found more info that may help determine the problem. Essentially whenever I take a game clip I can access it through the...
  8. Why is Assassin's Creed Valhalla is not installing properly?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Assassin's Creed Valhalla is not installing properly?: I have tried to installed Valhalla twice and it always stopped at 99%. No matter what I do, it doesn't install properly. 15945a6b-9c36-433e-99ef-2e01229892c5
  9. Why isn't my assassin's creed Valhalla letting me play it goes to the main screen and then...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't my assassin's creed Valhalla letting me play it goes to the main screen and then...: I have installed the game and It goes to the main screen of the game as soon as I press a it acts like it's going to load and then Kix me back to the dashboard I have tried all of the basic things...
  10. why cant i download assassins creed mirage on ubisoft plus?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i download assassins creed mirage on ubisoft plus?: i bought ubisoft plus to play assassins creed mirage as it was advertised that you could play but all i can do is download the deluxe packs not the actual game, can anyone help?...