Why is my Ambassador status not resolved

Discus and support Why is my Ambassador status not resolved in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hey Legends, After a recent incident and consequential unbanning I am still unable to access the Ambassador section of Xbox Online, Ive been trying... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by OgreRha, Dec 15, 2019.

  1. OgreRha
    OgreRha Guest

    Why is my Ambassador status not resolved


    Hey Legends,

    After a recent incident and consequential unbanning I am still unable to access the Ambassador section of Xbox Online,

    Ive been trying to sort this out for 2 months now all I need to know is how to get this fixed please

    Thank You kindly in advance,

    Your Pal

    :)
     
    OgreRha, Dec 15, 2019
    #1
  2. OgreRha Win User

    Why is my Ambassador status not resolved

    SOLVED - thank you whoever fixed this !!
  3. Methyl Hydrate Win User

    Please ban this player!

    whats with ambassador status-why n how?
  4. shadow123knight Win User

    Lost my Ambassador status why?

    I got the same problem, just as I signed up for Enforce United beta. Cat access my Ambassador screen, it tells me to Apply, cant access any prizes, grr.
  5. FinalEpitaph009 Win User

    Lost my Ambassador status why?

    Like the last user who answered my questions its not just you it's a lot of people apparently. That makes sense when you realize it's a beta and like any beta, there are bound to be glitches, problems or etc. All we can do is patiently wait for a fix unfourtnately.
  6. x Hacker57 x Win User

    Lost my Ambassador status why?

    The same issue has been happening to me as well as 403 errors and such. Like stated before this is a beta and a very early one at that. But Microsoft usually has these fixed in a short period of time so until then all I can say is continue to help the community
    as best as possible.
Thema:

Why is my Ambassador status not resolved

Loading...
  1. Why is my Ambassador status not resolved - Similar Threads - Why Ambassador status

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  6. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  7. Why didn't I get an Xbox Ambassador legacy badge?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Why didn't I get an Xbox Ambassador legacy badge?: I used to be a level 1 ambassador, but I got banned. Is that why I didn't get the badge when it shut down? 3bd89e98-200d-4b57-a724-1799109dfee3
  8. Why was I removed from Xbox Ambassador Program?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was I removed from Xbox Ambassador Program?: I have been a long time Xbox Ambassador and I recently went to log into my account and received the account banned from Ambassador Program. I am confused. Why was i removed from the program for...
  9. Why Did My Account Get Locked The Moment I Joined The Ambassador Program?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Did My Account Get Locked The Moment I Joined The Ambassador Program?: Hello I recently was locked out of my account on xbox live… i’ve gone through the appeal review to ask why this had happened yet i’ve gotten 0 responses and i need help to understand what i’ve...
  10. Why Can’t I Sign the Xbox Ambassador Pledge?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Can’t I Sign the Xbox Ambassador Pledge?: Why Can’t I Sign the Xbox Ambassador Pledge? So, I’ve met the criteria for signing up to the Xbox Ambassador Program, but once the “view the Xbox Ambassador Pledge”-window redirects me to the...