Why is my achievement not unlocking even though I completed it?

Discus and support Why is my achievement not unlocking even though I completed it? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; In GTA V story mode I completed the Waste Management achievement but it only says I completed 96% of it. I got all 30 pieces and made sure I did... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Connor ., May 11, 2023.

1. Connor .
    Connor . Guest

In GTA V story mode I completed the Waste Management achievement but it only says I completed 96% of it. I got all 30 pieces and made sure I did everything but it still hasn’t worked. Is there anything I can do to get it unlocked?

:)

Connor ., May 11, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi, Connor. I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Kindly check if your achievement is already completed online. Sign in at Xbox.com.

Select your profile icon in the upper-right corner, and then select Xbox profile > Achievements. Select the title of the achievement, if the achievement appears under Achievements, it's already unlocked. If the achievement appears under “Locked Achievements,” either the achievement was not successfully unlocked, or the console hasn’t synchronized with the Xbox network. Allow up to 72 hours for this synchronization to take place. If it hasn't appeared after 72 hours, try unlocking the achievement again.

You can also try restarting your console as advised here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/....
  3. THE IMMORTAL D Win User

Achievements are down... again

my diablo 3 achievements for Above & Beyond and trade in didn't unlock for me. it shows that they are completed but are still locked. hopefully they will unlock when i get on later today to play. after the alert was over i did get two more achievements,
    but these two are still locked even though they are shown to be completed.
  4. Revan Ambrosii Win User

Possibly corrupt profile?

It helped and now I'm able to get the achievements. Well one is still not unlocking even though it says I completed it. The "Welcome to horde mode" achievement seems to be stuck even though It shows I did it on the awards and stats page in the GOW3 menu.
  5. TLOZ fan Win User

Achievements not unlocking

I have over twenty achievements that I cannot unlock, even though several of them say I have 100% completion. I have achievements not being unlocked in Murdered: Soul Suspect, Crimson Dragon, and Strike Suit Zero.
  6. Turaeon Win User

Achievement "Capture novice" do not unlock!!!

I have the same problem with "One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall" not unlocking even though I completed the follow-up achievement. In addition the achievement progress is stuck at 0 percent for all achievements even though they unlock when I reach the correct
    number. It's the only game where this happens for me all others track achievement progress correctly. I am not in the mood to start a new save and play the story again just for the achievement.
Thema:

1. Why is my achievement not unlocking even though I completed it? - Similar Threads - Why achievement unlocking

2. Why don't PC gamepass players got the same thing as Xbox players does in the achievements ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don't PC gamepass players got the same thing as Xbox players does in the achievements ?: First thing sorry for my English I am not a native speaker. secondly, I want to say that the GamePass achievements on PC are very poor compared to Xbox and it doesn't look like the Xbox...
  3. Why I dont get my achievement on Call of duty , World war 2 its 1 of the easiest around !!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I dont get my achievement on Call of duty , World war 2 its 1 of the easiest around !!!!: I dont get my achievement on call of duty ww2. The one for 21 daiky challenges and im 1000% sure about it that i made those after all those years !! But now i wanna 100% all Call of duty before...
  4. Why Can't I unlock the Achievement "No More Strangers" in Grand Theft Auto IV?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Can't I unlock the Achievement "No More Strangers" in Grand Theft Auto IV?: I went to every location, did every mission and I made a checklist, my in-game stats say I have met 13 of the 14 possible Strangers in the game. Out of those 14, 3 are optional, so why do I not...
  5. Why do certain achievements not unlock when met with the requirements?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do certain achievements not unlock when met with the requirements?: I frequently go for achievements in games that I enjoy, but sometimes I run into issues when trying to complete a game. Why do some achievements don’t unlock when I meet the requirements for it?...
  6. Why is so many achievements not unlocking in twd

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is so many achievements not unlocking in twd: Why is my achievements not unlocking 0401ba6a-1a24-4965-9b07-6405ca62b304
  7. Why are achievements for Skyrim special edition not unlocking???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are achievements for Skyrim special edition not unlocking???: I’ve only just noticed that achievements like ‘the fallen’ ‘taking care of business’ and others haven’t unlocked even though I completed the quest very early into my play through...
  8. Why isn't my achievement unlocking?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't my achievement unlocking?: My achievement isn't unlocking. The achievement is "Mastermind" in Grand Theft Auto V. I've literally spent ages doing this only for it to not give me the achievement....
  9. Why won't my achievements unlock?!?!?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't my achievements unlock?!?!?: I'm playing Resident Evil 0 HD and I complete the requirements for an achievement called "Who Needs Partners?" and for some reason the achievement won't unlock. I've tried every "fix" under the...
  10. why are my achievements that are unlocked not giving me Gamerscore and showing they are locked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why are my achievements that are unlocked not giving me Gamerscore and showing they are locked: Made a post on TA lets try here now so I have this issue if you go to certain games on my profile and check the Gamerscore it will say 0/2000G or 0/1000G but when you select those games it will...