Why is my account suspended?

Discus and support Why is my account suspended? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; My account has been suspended for two days and the reason is a looking for group post I made 2 or 3 months ago. There is no option to submit a case... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by SinfuIMelody, Nov 8, 2022.

1. SinfuIMelody
    SinfuIMelody Guest

My account has been suspended for two days and the reason is a looking for group post I made 2 or 3 months ago. There is no option to submit a case review and calling support did nothing. I need another way for me to get this removed because this is, by far, the most ridiculous thing I have had to deal with from the Xbox team.

:)

SinfuIMelody, Nov 8, 2022
  2. oGx EP1cZz Win User

Ambassador Chat

WHy is my account suspended
  3. Kid 1v17 Me Win User

Suspended for Code of Conduct??? Havent even been on.

Please go to the why was my account suspended forum were they will tell you your exact reason why you were suspended and what caused you to get suspended.
  4. zZackery Win User

PLEASE HELP

I want to recover my account that is mine and it's suspended for no reason and I can't sign in a view the reason why it's suspended or temporary suspended please HELP ME.
  5. Daleen Van der poel Win User

Who can I speak to regarding the suspension of an account? I know the rules so I don't want to read the rules again - I want to speak to someone that can give me answers please.

Hi Brilliant,

My account is currently suspended and I would love to know why. My son normally plays on my account but he was ill for more that a week and didn't really play xbox. I played some xbox in the week but not to much. I would like to understand why the account was suspended. It is the 2nd time this month that it's suspended without a given reason. Can you please help me understand why. Thank you
  6. Andy Mulligan Win User

why is my account suspended?

If you're account was banned/suspended, check your email, the Enforcement Team always sends one to let you know why.

You can also post
    HERE
    and ask why.
Thema:

1. Why is my account suspended? - Similar Threads - Why account suspended

2. why suspend my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    why suspend my account: Why log me out my account for that ive had for 12 years then when i put all the right information on the stuff its telling me to put in then it says im wrong And then when I ask for support it...
  3. Why is my Xbox account suspended for 882 days?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my Xbox account suspended for 882 days?: The past few days I’ve got on Xbox nothing has loaded, so I came on here today and there was a notification that said my account is suspended for 882 days. All I’ve been doing is playing forza and...
  4. Why did my account get permanently suspended even though in 8 years ive only ever had one...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did my account get permanently suspended even though in 8 years ive only ever had one...: I recently was given a permanent ban because my gamer pic “violated the Community Standards.” The pic in question was of Buffalo Bills Head Coach Sean McDermott photoshopped with a beard and...
  5. Why was my account permanently suspended for no reason?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was my account permanently suspended for no reason?: December 26th 2023 I got on my Xbox and it said that I was permanently suspended at 12:43 p.m. and I want someone to look into that because I got banned for no reason I was not on my Xbox at 12:00...
  6. My Microsoft Rewards account is suspended and I don't know why

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Rewards account is suspended and I don't know why: My Microsoft Rewards account is suspended and I don't b35831dd-c9ab-4578-bd73-f146be1ae590
  7. Why was my account suspended on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was my account suspended on Minecraft: I haven't done anything bad on Minecraft ever I would like a reason and how long 5ec63ec5-d83c-4820-9234-39990b433c17
  8. Why was my Microsoft Rewards account suspended?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was my Microsoft Rewards account suspended?: Why was my Microsoft Rewards account suspended? I keep getting the run around and sent in a circle. Xbox says talk to Microsoft then Microsoft says talk to Xbox. I just wanna know why my rewards...
  9. Why am I still getting notifications from the Xbox app if my account is permanently suspended?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I still getting notifications from the Xbox app if my account is permanently suspended?: So my account got suspended and I received an email saying I did stuff I never did, I’m still getting notifications and I just want my account back because I have friends I need to check on. And I...
  10. How do I get suspended and I get no response of why my account was suspended? I did nothing...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get suspended and I get no response of why my account was suspended? I did nothing...: My account was suspended and was not explained why it was suspended. Just that I violation terms which I dont know what I did. I didn't do anything havent sent nothing too no one can I get an...