Why is MSFS 2020 so disappointing. I cannot play off line. When I attempt to do so I am...

Discus and support Why is MSFS 2020 so disappointing. I cannot play off line. When I attempt to do so I am... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; The only good thing about MSFS 2020 is the Graphics (Scenery). I feel that the game was rushed at the end and not properly thought through. And as... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by colfmedion, Jan 13, 2021.

1. colfmedion
    colfmedion Guest

Why is MSFS 2020 so disappointing. I cannot play off line. When I attempt to do so I am...

The only good thing about MSFS 2020 is the Graphics (Scenery). I feel that the game was rushed at the end and not properly thought through. And as always with MS products the Help is pretty much useless - just sent round and round in circles. Promises
    of thousands of highly detailed airports when in fact only a handful are detailed or bear a resemblance to the real thing. When I first purchased my Premium Deluxe version by Digital Download I was able to run it off line. After the first update that facility
    disappeared and I have not been able to find a way to fix this issue. The time taken to load the game is ridiculous. I could go on and on but I get the feeling that it will not do me any good - which is usually the case with MS Products but as long as Bill
    Gates continues to rake in his Billions, I guess that's fair!!!

:)

colfmedion, Jan 13, 2021
  2. JY Studios.. Win User

XBox Series X MSFS 2020 Faulty Recordings

The Thing is Mateus I am not a gamer so I only have MSFS 2020 and the TSW 2020 ,I have FSX Flight sim so instead of upgrading the PC I got a Xbox Series X To play the new sim, as I said before it plays You Tube and Movies with no problems whatsoever, I really don`t want to return it to Amazon cause they wont have a replacement at this time
  3. NickFrance1 Win User

Getting nowhere with GamePass

System Restore has done the trick, not sure why I didn't think of that, but I am still stuck with the original problem I had of MSFS 2020 not running, I have since found out that a fix is being on and will be put out soon, so I will wait till then!

Thanks alot
  4. ToreBlåtand Win User

Problem with Xbox Gamingservices and MSFS 2020 on PC windows 10

Thank you for your reply! Unfortunatler none of the actions works. I uninstalled MSFS 2020 and even formatted the disc it was installed on.

The problem now is that both MSFS 2020 and Xbox Gameservices in Microsoft Store are marked with error and requires new download/ update which are also marked with error message as soon as I try to do anything.

No matter what ever I have tried so far ( Windows Store repair, Windows Store repair and components update, among others plus reinstalling Xbox app) I am still not able to install MSFS again.

Maybe the only solution is to reinstall Windows?
  5. DieterKüpperbusch Win User

FS 2020 PC Install

Thanks for your reply

I tried to pre install the mfs 2020 with the xbox app.

It works, but there are only 12,8 MB files - so the big amount of 150 GB "are waiting" or not.

nobody can tell why "pre install" and what`s to do when 18 th august arrived and the full files has to be downloaded.

I am very disappointed of that
  6. illini9756 Win User

Where's the User's guide?

I am looking for the User's Guide that came along with the boxed version of MSFS 2020.
Thema:

1. Why is MSFS 2020 so disappointing. I cannot play off line. When I attempt to do so I am... - Similar Threads - Why MSFS 2020

2. why is my xbox running bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my xbox running bad: i bought my series s a few years ago and for the past year it’s been running really bad like i don’t have a 120hz monitor. My monitor that i have right now is a 165hz so it is compatible with the...
  3. Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned: I have a friend who bought a fairly new xbox from Walmart in December 2023 now to ad some context this guy is stupid he doesn't know jack about software and how to hack program and tamper. He was...
  4. Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?: I am trying to play some black ops three zombies with my friends but I cannot join them because bo3 says my nat type is strict. But when I go to my Xbox's network settings it says open and all...
  5. why suspend my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    why suspend my account: Why log me out my account for that ive had for 12 years then when i put all the right information on the stuff its telling me to put in then it says im wrong And then when I ask for support it...
  6. Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...: I followed the directions on the game and when I went to the Xbox code and went on my console it didn’t work it’s said it had already Been used and it was 1,000 vbuck on that card that I can’t use...
  7. “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?: [img] The problem is persistent and I can not seem to find any troubleshooting solutions at all. 3315c945-3c3b-4d5e-83c3-182458e7561a
  8. Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is: W I'm getting billed for[MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO] I don't know why or what it is?help please 71cfec8f-e672-4d9a-afdc-8f42dbbd5613
  9. Why can't I download the flight events client so I can make my MSFS experience more realistic?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download the flight events client so I can make my MSFS experience more realistic?: When I go on https://events.flighttracker.tech I cant download the MSFS toolbar or FE client for MSFS but i just also want to add different aircraft aswell, please let me....
  10. Why does my MSFS 2020 keep backtracking while downloading it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my MSFS 2020 keep backtracking while downloading it.: Hi I am downloading MSFS using gamepass from the Xbox app on my pc. while downloading it it will get to a point of around 20 gigabits downloaded then jump back 5 or 6 gigabytes. it has happened 3...