Why is Montenegro not a supported xbox region?

Discus and support Why is Montenegro not a supported xbox region? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Since I recently bought my Xbox Series S I had to put my region as Croatia and I have been wondering why there is no Montenegro region?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Nemanja Savovicć, Jan 27, 2023.

  1. Why is Montenegro not a supported xbox region?


    Since I recently bought my Xbox Series S I had to put my region as Croatia and I have been wondering why there is no Montenegro region?

    :)
     
    Nemanja Savovicć, Jan 27, 2023
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    Why is Montenegro not a supported xbox region?

    If a region is not supported, it's typically due to some rules and regulations that region and Microsoft have to agree on.
  3. Smwutches Win User

    Why is Montenegro not a supported xbox region?

    It's a violation of the terms of service so it does put you at risk for being banned.
  4. Nemanja Savovicć Win User

    Why is Montenegro not a supported xbox region?

    So that means I can get banned for no reason because my country isn't a xbox region?
  5. Nemanja Savovicć Win User

    Why is Montenegro not a supported xbox region?

    I have just one more question.Can I get banned by setting my region as a different country than the one I am in?
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Why is Montenegro not a supported xbox region?

    No, Microsoft is contractually required to enforce the contracts that they signed, which includes enforcing regional rights to copyrighted material. For example, in Europe, six different studios own , the Lord of the rings in different areas, Capcom distributes call of duty and Grandtheft auto in Japan.

    They can be sued for allowing you to access material in areas they do not have a license for. This is the same reason why Netflix keeps shutting down VPNs
Thema:

Why is Montenegro not a supported xbox region?

Loading...
  1. Why is Montenegro not a supported xbox region? - Similar Threads - Why Montenegro supported

  2. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  3. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  4. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  5. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  6. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  7. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  8. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  9. Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs

    in XboX Insiders
    Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs: Look at the handheld market right now. On one side, you have $600–$900+ handheld PCs (ROG Ally, Legion Go, Steam Deck OLED) running desktop OS bloat, requiring constant setting tweaks, and...
  10. Why doesn't xbox gamepass pc site work in Montenegro at all

    in XBoX on Windows
    Why doesn't xbox gamepass pc site work in Montenegro at all: Hi, Website for gamepass pc doesn't work in Montenegro, even though it says that it is supported region. It displays error: The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer...