Why is mixer not appearing at all on my xbox out of no where when it used to be on till i...

Discus and support Why is mixer not appearing at all on my xbox out of no where when it used to be on till i... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i am playing xbox and i go to stream and for some reason the option to broadcast has vanished so the logical thing to do was to reset my Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MaxDay12, Jul 20, 2020.

1. MaxDay12
    MaxDay12 Guest

Why is mixer not appearing at all on my xbox out of no where when it used to be on till i...

So i am playing xbox and i go to stream and for some reason the option to broadcast has vanished

so the logical thing to do was to reset my Xbox normally off the home button and no luck so I hard reset it again nothing so I factory reset it deleting all apps and still nothing so I went on the browser and searched mixer and tried pressing "switch to
    mixer Xbox app for best experience launch" and again it fails saying "we no longer support mixer. we recommending uninstalling it .(0x87e10006) " but how can I uninstall a app that is already gone?

Please let me know if mixer has been gone for me early because if not I might need to change to twitch sorry Microsoft :/

:)

MaxDay12, Jul 20, 2020
  2. [Farscape] Win User

Why is mixer not appearing at all on my xbox out of no where when it used to be on till i realised that the broadcast option vanished?

twitch works fine for broadcasting
  3. MaxDay12 Win User

Why is mixer not appearing at all on my xbox out of no where when it used to be on till i realised that the broadcast option vanished?

i pray that lmao so would twitch work to broadcast?

;D
  4. XsmkstarzX Win User

Hi,

As of July 22nd Mixer formerly known as beam will be no more. Xbox used mixer as the main broadcasting stream venue. Twitch will be what a lot of people switch to including the ambassadors. You can download the Twitch app and still broadcast off you Xbox
    my accessing the app first and hitting broadcast.
  5. Smwutches Win User

That's odd then. Mixer is shutting down in a few days though so maybe they are starting to shut it down early for everyone.
  6. MaxDay12 Win User

i don't have the insider program hub

app installed and I have never used it
Thema:

1. Why is mixer not appearing at all on my xbox out of no where when it used to be on till i... - Similar Threads - Why mixer appearing

2. Why won’t my headset connect?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t my headset connect?: I tried to join a party via the xbox game bar on my PC, because all of my friends are on their xbox’s, I’m getting audio from my games but it won’t connect to the xbox app, I tried going through...
  3. Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...: I have spent over a year now dealing with this issue of my console shutting down mid game, and I have spoken with countless call center representatives from another country that has been very...
  4. why is my xbox running bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my xbox running bad: i bought my series s a few years ago and for the past year it’s been running really bad like i don’t have a 120hz monitor. My monitor that i have right now is a 165hz so it is compatible with the...
  5. Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned: I have a friend who bought a fairly new xbox from Walmart in December 2023 now to ad some context this guy is stupid he doesn't know jack about software and how to hack program and tamper. He was...
  6. Why can't I access the headset chat mixer and when I update it don't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I access the headset chat mixer and when I update it don't work: I can't hear no sound or nothing d0eb6f27-de41-41ab-a930-05a8dde85642
  7. why is my headset chat mixer greyed out

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my headset chat mixer greyed out: why is my headset chat mixer greyed out i have a palm beach playstation headset it was working with my old headset but not with this one the chat mixer is greyed out...
  8. Why is the headset chat mixer locked?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is the headset chat mixer locked?: I've tried restarting and resetting my xbox however it is still locked. I have already tried googling some solutions, but had no luck. I have tried my headset and another pair of earphones, and...
  9. Why is my Headset Chat Mixer grayed out?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Headset Chat Mixer grayed out?: This happened recently and I have tried everything to fix it, including updating my controller but it does nothing at all. I even tried using a different headset, Same problem. I want to be able...
  10. Why can’t I move my headset chat mixer?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I move my headset chat mixer?: It’s just all greyed out and doesn’t move. efdbb4ec-9132-48db-8aa2-6209f598a8f9