Why is Minecraft multiplayer still saying that it is disabled

Discus and support Why is Minecraft multiplayer still saying that it is disabled in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can’t seem to fix it so if you can help, please do so. b13ebb5d-1dd1-4128-863f-96e4706f0f21 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Maximus Awad, Sep 15, 2023.

1. Maximus Awad
    Maximus Awad Guest

I can’t seem to fix it so if you can help, please do so.

:)

Maximus Awad, Sep 15, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Maximus. Could you provide a screenshot of this issue?
  3. BIrd_059 Win User

Minecraft multiplayer is disabled I do not know why

I have done all of this and Minecraft's multiplayer is still disabled
  4. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Why is Minecraft multiplayer still grayed out and disabled?

Hi Jacob, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, repair the XBOX app installation:

Press the Windows Key+X > Select Apps > Search for XBOX > Advanced > Repair

Let me know if it works!
  5. Vox_379 Win User

Minecraft multiplayer disabled, however all accounts details would have it enabled.

Hi Manuela, currently I am operating Minecraft with a PC. The message it's giving when I hover over the options for multiplayer says "Multiplayer disabled. Please check your microsoft settings."
  6. 9Cooli YT Win User

Minecraft won’t let me play multiplayer

Hello. When i hover over where it says multiplayer in the minecraft main menu it says “multiplayer is disabled, please check your Minecraft account settings.” Which I also have done. I bought the Java edition for windows.

I don’t remember what options I changed because I just say everything on allow and adult default.
Thema:

1. Why is Minecraft multiplayer still saying that it is disabled - Similar Threads - Why Minecraft multiplayer

2. Why is Minecraft multiplayer still grayed out and disabled?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Minecraft multiplayer still grayed out and disabled?: I don't understand what the issue is, all the settings are allowed, the computer has been reset, I've logged out and back in multiple times, etc. does anyone know what the issue is that is keeping...
  3. Why can't my son play Minecraft multiplayer while i enabled multiplayer in the family...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my son play Minecraft multiplayer while i enabled multiplayer in the family...: When he tries to join a server (like Hypixel), he only gets the error: "Failed to login: null". I literally watched some youtube video and websites about how to fix it but none of them worked. Why...
  4. Why can't I play multiplayer on Minecraft even though my account is of an adult age and not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play multiplayer on Minecraft even though my account is of an adult age and not...: Hello, lately I've been trying to get on the multiplayer mode on Minecraft. I've found out that my account was in a Microsoft family, but I left it and changed all my settings including the...
  5. Minecraft multiplayer is disabled I do not know why

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft multiplayer is disabled I do not know why: When i open minecart the button to play multiplayer is disabled not sure why 31c93ea3-adb2-4692-9709-9f11d1bdd374
  6. why can't I play multiplayer on java Minecraft?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why can't I play multiplayer on java Minecraft?: At first, it was because I was a part of a family group on Microsoft and my Xbox settings. But now even when I left the group (after a long hour on trying to figure out how to remove me w/ my...
  7. Why can't I play multiplayer in Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play multiplayer in Minecraft: Why can't I play multiplayer in Minecraft bd734ab5-3ad4-460e-b3c9-013f50d3a077
  8. Why can’t I access minecraft multiplayer.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t I access minecraft multiplayer.: I can’t log in to Minecraft multiplayer. Even though I have all account settings correct. My age is over 18, and x box allows it 6fc84401-fe53-4f85-9779-e9f070e0e78b
  9. Why doesn't it let me play on Multiplayer on Minecraft Bedrock PC? Is this a problem with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't it let me play on Multiplayer on Minecraft Bedrock PC? Is this a problem with...: I can't join my friends Minecraft Bedrock server via invite through Xbox. When I try to join through Xbox invite, I get an error on Minecraft. It doesn't allow me to add anyone via Minecraft or...
  10. Why my multiplayer doesnt work even when I have allowed all privacy ON? Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why my multiplayer doesnt work even when I have allowed all privacy ON? Minecraft: I did everything but I cant play multi on minecraft I dont know why, I have allowed all privacy but I cant play, please help b1b5ba0a-99b4-4571-af03-ba75c9c38e53