Why is Microsoft/Xbox allowing for Asian hate and sexual acts to be carried out online?

Discus and support Why is Microsoft/Xbox allowing for Asian hate and sexual acts to be carried out online? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have been an Xbox Gold Member for 20 years (since day one). In the past year I have received numerous suspensions from messaging in defense to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Intrepid Rook, May 15, 2023.

1. Why is Microsoft/Xbox allowing for Asian hate and sexual acts to be carried out online?

I have been an Xbox Gold Member for 20 years (since day one). In the past year I have received numerous suspensions from messaging in defense to individuals carrying out sexual acts in HALO, using hate language, threats/harassments from their burner accounts, and some of the most racists commentary I have ever heard anywhere. Since the reporting system has been down since 360 days, blocking is the best option but individuals just use another account as online privilege is now free. The nastiest folks are from the PC community (Steam primarily).

I have filed nearly 1000 complaints in the past two years and minimal to zero effect to the overall issue. The issue is only present on HALO (only game I play online). Of all the complaints, there is only silence from Microsoft/Xbox. I have emailed videos, shared audio recordings, etc. and nothing is getting done.

Is the only option to respond in foreign languages as those are not flagged?

:)

Intrepid Rook, May 15, 2023
  2. Ronnieee Win User

Why is Microsoft/Xbox allowing for Asian hate and sexual acts to be carried out online?

Oh, alright. Glad you got a solution for that. Thanks for reaching out. Happy gaming!
  3. ngocphi Win User

As mentioned they don't accept external video

Set contacts to.friends only and don't retaliate just report block and ignore thata all you are allowed to do

Fyi I'm.Asian with an clearly Asian gamertag and I don't receive hate excerpts for the weirdos who goad you online generally I just report them
  4. Intrepid Rook Win User

Hi Ronnie!

Thanks for the response. I think I've figured out a solution with help from another community member. Since online gaming doesn't require Xbox Live Gold anymore, creating numerous accounts is the best method to deal with this issue. I have created a half dozen accounts now and looks to be working fine. Next step is to modify the console to compete with the PC players using altered game code. Not since 2002 have players had to modify the Xbox to level the playing field, but with forced crossplay, it seems like the best option.

Take care and all the best!
  5. Intrepid Rook Win User

"gross violation of the ToU"
    Hi again Badger,

While this is clearly written, it is not enforced consistently. I have proof of this going back to 2003. The 360 in later years was heavily modded killing multiplayer gaming in its later years. The current generation is not nearly as prevalent but PC players are cheating heavily in HALO Infinite without recourse. The only way to save the consoles is to mod them so one can compete with PCs. Also there are handful of external consoles mods that aid in FPS games that have been present since launch that have not been eliminated - it just is not possible without some very clever solutions.

In a perfect world I would agree with you and wish the landscape was equal playing field. It is the reason I bought a console - no clue what the powers that be were thinking forcing crossplay without any enforcement of cheating.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Oh, alright. Glad you got a solution for that. Thanks for reaching out. Happy gaming!
    Are you serious? This person is saying that they are going to mod their console,which is a gross violation of the ToU,& you're "glad they've found a solution".

You clearly know nothing about the rules with Xbox & should not be advising people on the forums.
Thema:

1. Why is Microsoft/Xbox allowing for Asian hate and sexual acts to be carried out online? - Similar Threads - Why Microsoft allowing

2. Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is: W I'm getting billed for[MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO] I don't know why or what it is?help please 71cfec8f-e672-4d9a-afdc-8f42dbbd5613
  3. Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...: I work remote. My team can hear me on Zoom or Skype on my personal desktop. But in Citrix and the cati or whatever that software is that we use to do surveys, one or both of these aren't working...
  4. Why can't Microsoft/Xbox Allow Keyboard and mouse for Xbox Cloud Gaming?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't Microsoft/Xbox Allow Keyboard and mouse for Xbox Cloud Gaming?: I know there are probably a thousand people asking this question but we always get the same answers. "But players who use controllers will have an unfair disadvantage!" Well guess what, the in...
  5. Why won’t it let me text in chat? It says the my Microsoft account does not allow that or...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t it let me text in chat? It says the my Microsoft account does not allow that or...: So I got suspended recently and I finally am able to get back on and I realize I can’t type in chat because it says my Microsoft account doesn’t allow that. I have tried everything please help me....
  6. Why won't Microsoft Families allow my kid to play multiplayer?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't Microsoft Families allow my kid to play multiplayer?: Hello, After spending HOURS following guides, downloading the xbox family app, increasing the allowed age settings, using both the PX family settings and the xbox app, and still my kid can't even...
  7. Why does my controller not allow me to continue to the Microsoft privacy policy

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my controller not allow me to continue to the Microsoft privacy policy: When trying to reenter into my Xbox one account I entered all of my Microsoft information on my counsel but once I was done entering the password my controller won’t allow me to press A to...
  8. Why does Microsoft Allow 3rd party companies to sell crappy controllers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Microsoft Allow 3rd party companies to sell crappy controllers?: As much as I have been behind Microsoft. I think they are doing the gaming community an injustice by allowing their patent to be used by 3rd part companies that create controllers made to last...
  9. Why won't it allow me to add my Xbox profile onto my Xbox without signing into Microsoft...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't it allow me to add my Xbox profile onto my Xbox without signing into Microsoft...: It won't let ad my account to my Xbox it keeps telling me to go to Microsoft and put in an 8 digit code and there's no where to put a code and iv tried using my device but when it asks for a code...
  10. Why won't Microsoft allow the same modifications in game code on Xbox as they do for PC...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't Microsoft allow the same modifications in game code on Xbox as they do for PC...: 80% multiplayer games for HALO Infinite are hacked. What is the point of Gold membership if players using are immediately at a disadvantage? Also using the same game on PC allows for increased...